• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Intramuscular equipment for first timer

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Intramuscular equipment for first timer

Hey all

So my Test Prop, Test E, AI and Tbol (Have Tbol on hand) are right around the corner. Really excited to begin this cycle and honestly starting to wonder if I should hold off on the Tbol. With that said I am curious what others use for Intramuscular equipment? Gauge wise or brand really. I have some notable trypanophobia for sure but I'll just have to get over it. More worried about actual successful insertions then any discomfort or cleaning.

Am I safe to just have at it or are there any particular equipment that is novice friendly?

BenTren is offline Banned
    I have a 25g 1" Needle and that works for me. it's a slow draw but i'm ok with that. I get my needles from a pharmacy for free it comes with alcohol wipes and all that in one pack. Just google best place to inject on the Glute and you'll be fine. Always swab the rubber part of your vial and injection area for sanitary and you'll be good.

i'm on my first cycle too and I used my Dbol for a Kickstarter, but with your TestP i'm not sure if it's 100% necessary but that's up to you. You would see some real nice gains with it.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your intimidated by large appearing syringes and needles. then you can use a small 28g 1/2 Inch 1cc insulin syringe. you won't draw the gear with this syringe, you'll use the larger syringe and need to draw the gear out, you then take that and pull the plunger out the back of the insulin syringe and fill it with the gear from the large syringe. push the air bubble out and your ready to go. inject in front delt with such a small needle is super easy and painless

edit- do NOT go any smaller then 28g on the slin pin though, as it will be difficult to shoot the gear will come out too slow
    OhGeez likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I buy 100 pack of 3ml 1.5" 25g nipro or B&D brand syringe with needle (complete) and a 100 pack of 23g 1.5" leur-lok tips (for drawing, also 1.5" because makes easy to get last bits off bottom of vial, some labs use taller than normal vials)

if using ampuoles get needle filters in 18g
    OhGeez likes this.

OhGeez is offline New Member
    Are you going to post updates on your cycle so we can follow along?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I buy 100 pack of 3ml 1.5" 25g nipro or B&D brand syringe with needle (complete) and a 100 pack of 23g 1.5" leur-lok tips (for drawing, also 1.5" because makes easy to get last bits off bottom of vial, some labs use taller than normal vials)

if using ampuoles get needle filters in 18g
    This is perfect. Use the 23ga to draw the oil, change needles, and inject with the 25ga. I use 26ga for injecting. Yeah, still a little wimpy.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    This is perfect. Use the 23ga to draw the oil, change needles, and inject with the 25ga. I use 26ga for injecting. Yeah, still a little wimpy.
    I actually had that reversed.

I buy 100 pack of 23 g 1.5" 3ml syringes and 100 1.5" 25g leur-lok tips.

I hate the idea of removing 25g, putting 23 g on then back to 25g. to much switching can compromise sterility .

I,rather go straight to draw, then to injection tip. every time that too comes off,,can be a opening to bacteria

Are these good? Do you have to purchase two tips? Or can one do it all? Little confused on dispenser vs luer lok. I see that BD or SAI science has packs of 100. Would personally rather only use one tip but if switching out to higher gauge is that much easier I'll consider it.

To the guy who wanted me to create a log. I'll think about it. I train endurance via cycling so apart from some busted quads and maybe some toned calves I don't think you'll see much. Maybe trim down too obviously.

Ill tell you what tho. Being here makes me want to take a bunch of Dbol and bulk like crazy. I miss a good dead lift.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075L...s8L&ref=plSrch

25 Gauge Syringe and Needle | No Rx Req for Syringes with Needle

don't buy the Amazon ones.

your getting charged 50cebts each there.

here your getting 50 for 15$

So is a bigger needle necessary to draw? Or can the entire process be done with a 25g 1.5"? About to check out with a box of 100 of each via amazon. They offer two day shipping so for now I'll stick with them for now.

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    So is a bigger needle necessary to draw? Or can the entire process be done with a 25g 1.5"? About to check out with a box of 100 of each via amazon. They offer two day shipping so for now I'll stick with them for now.
    yes you can draw with 25g. some gear may require a little bit of a hot water bath to get thin enough to draw. I have no problems with it, takes longer, but still ok.

the real reason for switching out tips after drawing is for;
    1) Sterility, you are compromising injection with pin that pierced stopper, no matter how good you wiped the stopper with alcohol, you still got a slight chance of introducing irritation or bacteria to injection site

2) COMFORT - the needle is at best 50% as sharp as it was before piercing stopper, so its going to cause a slightly more painful injection overall.

coupled with possible bacteria from stopper, it can be a cause of unnecessary PIP. and with those 2 factors, its going to be hard to full out if PIP is from dirty gear, needle dullness, or infection or all of the above.

I like to eliminate all possible variables.

trust me, when you can't walk for a week, you'll be kicking yourself with your good non-pip leg that you didn't buy extra tips.

Attachment 172545

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    I draw with an 18 or 20 and shoot with a 25 or 28.
    Get both a 1.5 and 1 inch of the shoot gauges.
    1.5 for a glute hit and a 1 for delt, quad, or pec shot

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    As for sizing they’ve all been listed above.. it boils down to personal
    Preference but smaller pin = less pain and reduced PIP (most commonly ) and as far as brands as long as they’re sealed and sterile you’re good to go.. I find Teurmo syringes to push a bit smoother compared to others and BD pins have always seemed nice and sharp and smooth, but let’s be real when you’re working with a 25g pin there likely all the same ... if you’re scared of needles I’d go with GearHeaded’s recommendation of the insulin syringes with the .5” pins !!!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Heheh but still not liquidation prices lolol

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Draw with 18g, inject with 23g.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Draw and pin with 23 gauge.. honestly you can get a box at pretty much any vet place or online anywhere.. size looks intimidating when first starting but it honestly only hurts if you bitch out and try to slowly push it in.. pop that baby in and you don't even feel more than a tiny pinch. Just my experience but I guess everyone is different. This way it draws fast and you don't need to switch tips all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    Draw and pin with 23 gauge.. honestly you can get a box at pretty much any vet place or online anywhere.. size looks intimidating when first starting but it honestly only hurts if you bitch out and try to slowly push it in.. pop that baby in and you don't even feel more than a tiny pinch. Just my experience but I guess everyone is different. This way it draws fast and you don't need to switch tips all the time.
    switching tips is not about switching to a smaller size, its about risk of infection over a $0.05 tip.

its at best 50% as sharp after going in that stopper as it was prior, and can also pick up bacteria on the way out of stopper.

switching tips is not about switching to a smaller size, its about risk of infection over a $0.05 tip.

its at best 50% as sharp after going in that stopper as it was prior, and can also pick up bacteria on the way out of stopper.
    Even if you swab it huh? I always thought the process of switching them seemed like it could cause more bacteria. Maybe I'm wrong

Dude. Switch the tip.

Even if you swab it huh? I always thought the process of switching them seemed like it could cause more bacteria. Maybe I'm wrong
    the god damn swab costs as much as a new tip.

you unscrew the original tip, keep on slightly, open new tip, keep it in package. knock off other tip and screw new one one as soon as you take old off

the god damn swab costs as much as a new tip.

you unscrew the original tip, keep on slightly, open new tip, keep it in package. knock off other tip and screw new one one as soon as you take old off
    Noone said anything about the cost of a swab or a tip? If you are thinking about swab costs you have bigger problems bud.. anyway guess I never thought the tip would get bacteria from going through a clean rubber stopper and the "dullness" never really bothered me so I never thought of switching tips out. But if that's a real thing guess I better start doing it.

Noone said anything about the cost of a swab or a tip? If you are thinking about swab costs you have bigger problems bud.. anyway guess I never thought the tip would get bacteria from going through a clean rubber stopper and the "dullness" never really bothered me so I never thought of switching tips out. But if that's a real thing guess I better start doing it.
    I've been pinned by nurses in doctors office.

they never switch tips, and jab that 18 gauge in vial, and then into butt.

I just think its wise to take every precaution.

we are putting these needles deep into muscle

Very true. I think everyone has had at least one scare. Never had an infection but definitely had some anxiety over it a few times

Very true. I think everyone has had at least one scare. Never had an infection but definitely had some anxiety over it a few times
    I had a issue I went to er for.

I have phamacom test e (PHARMATEST E500) it is potent as fudge. I was mixing it with sterile grape seed oil from alpha labs. there's no solvent in the blank oil. it caused severe swelling 2x. I had to get antibiotics just as a precaution.

I now just mix the e500 with mast 200.

Oh fuck that harpoon shit

If I was you I would blast with this..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10039.475x475.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	172671looks reusable to..

Just kidding bros before I get roasted....

needles and bondage supplies on one site!!!
    brilliant!!
    RoxRunner likes this.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    If I was you I would blast with this..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10039.475x475.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	172671looks reusable to..

Just kidding bros before I get roasted....
    Haha! Used to use one of those on cattle. I'll have to find it and see if I can get a needle the size of a drinking straw in my quad....

Thread Information