• 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: How old were you for your first blast/cruise?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

How old were you for your first blast/cruise?

So obviously cruising between cycles is going to bring us much closer to requiring legitamate trt because it shuts down the hpta for so long. Im finishing up a test/npp/dbol cycle soon and i just dont want to stop. Ive literally watched my body transform during this cycle (only ever used test and tbol in the past). Im actually still gaining pretty steadily. Im very tempted to grab a few bottles of cyp and cruise into my next cycle. Probably a bad idea but damnit i cant be the only one in this boat, esp since im 25 y/o. So, how old were you/how many cycles did you do before cruising between instead of pct? Did you seek trt from a doctor?

Hey Octane- im sure most guys here know the feeling. I cycled consistently from 20-29 yo. Not much info back then on pct etc. Ive known 1 person out of a few dozen- not including steroid abuse - to ever have an issue with fertlity. It is smart to come off and clean out. I just dont think alot of the general rules put out there apply across the board. These things are very person specific

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I am or I was kinda still am, considering cruising at a trt dose into my next blast. I'm 35 so I'm 10 years older than you and I have test levels that are trt candidate prior to my cycle

So I guess for me it could be a natural option to cruise but I always functioned quite well at my subpar testosterone level good sex drive all kind of stuff was able to lose weight with it was able to gain muscle with it

But that being said the feud handful of times I have actually cycle and PCT, I never came back any worse for wear like I always came right back to or a little bit better and my bass levels. So I kind of do and don't mind doing the PCT given the health concern was staying on even at a trt dose parentheses cuz we all know we're going to stick to that dos the entire time and not just a tiny bit more LOL. So if we can really honestly maintain a trt dose I still I like the being healthy 2 I really don't want to die any sooner than I have to

Is the constant PCT drugs in the roller coaster even though I do take a good year off between Cycles worth it or as bad to your body as a trt dose would be you know these are weird questions and even the best of doctors can't really answer this because if they could we would have definite answers regarding such things specifically

I'm very scared of cardiovascular cholesterol and heart problems that shit you know it sucks and I don't care what anybody fucking says you know it sucks dying sooner than you have to for some self-induced health problems

At your age I would just you know he cool and do what's best for your health and I don't know what that could be I'm not going to sit here and tell people are too young to old whatever the fuck cuz when it comes down to it what are using some illegal drugs man and yeah I understand they shouldn't be illegal, but a lot of drugs I shouldn't be a illegal are

So you know I don't really have a pinion here I'm even more confused than then when I started speaking this into my phone but you see the dilemma here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I am or I was kinda still am, considering cruising at a trt dose into my next blast. I'm 35 so I'm 10 years older than you and I have test levels that are trt candidate prior to my cycle

So I guess for me it could be a natural option to cruise but I always functioned quite well at my subpar testosterone level good sex drive all kind of stuff was able to lose weight with it was able to gain muscle with it

But that being said the feud handful of times I have actually cycle and PCT, I never came back any worse for wear like I always came right back to or a little bit better and my bass levels. So I kind of do and don't mind doing the PCT given the health concern was staying on even at a trt dose parentheses cuz we all know we're going to stick to that dos the entire time and not just a tiny bit more LOL. So if we can really honestly maintain a trt dose I still I like the being healthy 2 I really don't want to die any sooner than I have to

Is the constant PCT drugs in the roller coaster even though I do take a good year off between Cycles worth it or as bad to your body as a trt dose would be you know these are weird questions and even the best of doctors can't really answer this because if they could we would have definite answers regarding such things specifically

I'm very scared of cardiovascular cholesterol and heart problems that shit you know it sucks and I don't care what anybody fucking says you know it sucks dying sooner than you have to for some self-induced health problems

At your age I would just you know he cool and do what's best for your health and I don't know what that could be I'm not going to sit here and tell people are too young to old whatever the fuck cuz when it comes down to it what are using some illegal drugs man and yeah I understand they shouldn't be illegal, but a lot of drugs I shouldn't be a illegal are

So you know I don't really have a pinion here I'm even more confused than then when I started speaking this into my phone but you see the dilemma here
    Yeah man you hit all the points. Its definitely something we all consider. If i was older i would definitely pull the trigger and stay on forever. Being that im young and have recovered so easily you might be right its not a bad idea to clean out. It just sucks being in ny and i have to travel out of state for private labs. To be honest i feel like i wouldnt even need a doctor and i could self prescribe myself trt without much issue. Besides the laws. Damn government

At 25, your body is still "growing". What I mean by that is that you are producing max natural Test and GH right now. Natural GH production slows down by about 2% per year beginning at the age of 30. I was natty until into my 40's and still got great performance out of my body. You can too.

Ok, having said that if I knew about AAS when I was younger I would have started cycling. Yes, I got great performance out of my body but I never could get really vascular or look hard and tight. I'm an old fart but thanks to AAS, I look better than when I was in my 20's and 30's.

From a health perspective, I would tell you NOT to get on TRT until your body doesn't produce enough Test. From a bodybuilding perspective, you'll never be as lean, tight, and vascular as when you're on a cycle. From a experienced user's perspective, I would tell you to wait.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    At 25, your body is still "growing". What I mean by that is that you are producing max natural Test and GH right now. Natural GH production slows down by about 2% per year beginning at the age of 30. I was natty until into my 40's and still got great performance out of my body. You can too.

Ok, having said that if I knew about AAS when I was younger I would have started cycling. Yes, I got great performance out of my body but I never could get really vascular or look hard and tight. I'm an old fart but thanks to AAS, I look better than when I was in my 20's and 30's.

From a health perspective, I would tell you NOT to get on TRT until your body doesn't produce enough Test. From a bodybuilding perspective, you'll never be as lean, tight, and vascular as when you're on a cycle. From a experienced user's perspective, I would tell you to wait.
    There are guys my age and younger that i know who never come off. I dont know if they are blasting and cruising, or just blindly blasting year roun with no bloodwork but they are monsters.
    That being said, theres obviously still a risk and who knows the health of those guys. Its just hard to compete with a dude whos on gas full time while im on pct. i dont think im going to cruise into my next cycle. I have all my pct meds ready to go and ive recovered almost instantly in the past so i guess as long as im recovering theres no sense in self administering pct.

Getting on gear was the best decision i ever made (started at 23). A little on the young side but i researched a ton and asked every question i could think of and weighed the risks before i did anything. Im almost 40lbs heavier than i was prior to cycling, which is alot for a short frame (im only 5.5). So yes ive made incredible progress but this last cycle really put me in that tier of guys who immediately get that “is he on juice?” look from people.
    Last edited by Octaneforce; 04-30-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So obviously cruising between cycles is going to bring us much closer to requiring legitamate trt because it shuts down the hpta for so long. Im finishing up a test/npp/dbol cycle soon and i just dont want to stop. Ive literally watched my body transform during this cycle (only ever used test and tbol in the past). Im actually still gaining pretty steadily. Im very tempted to grab a few bottles of cyp and cruise into my next cycle. Probably a bad idea but damnit i cant be the only one in this boat, esp since im 25 y/o. So, how old were you/how many cycles did you do before cruising between instead of pct? Did you seek trt from a doctor?
    I’m 25.

I started using at 19-20 (Can’t remember exactly), ran a few cycles with PCT. I then ran a big 8 month cycle at 22, came off for about 3 months couldn’t hack it, went back on again for 8 weeks then came off again, then on again because again I couldn’t hack it.

Then blast and cruised, for a year tried to do a restart protocol failed and now I’m on for life, prescribed TRT. I have unlimited access to blood work so may self medicate as oppose to going through my medic centre.

I think if your going to make the commitment, you’ll have to face the fact that there’s a possibility you’ll be on for good. Not always the case, but likely.

P.S by couldn’t hack it, I mean shit sex drive, depression, self conscious etc...
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-30-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Ill be 20

cody199477 is offline New Member
    19, I’m now 21. Tbh wish I started when I was 15 or 16

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    19, I’m now 21. Tbh wish I started when I was 15 or 16
    I often think that, so I'd been better at football and pickup chicks, then I think about my beautiful children. Not worth it
    RoxRunner likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    I’m 25.

I started using at 19-20 (Can’t remember exactly), ran a few cycles with PCT. I then ran a big 8 month cycle at 22, came off for about 3 months couldn’t hack it, went back on again for 8 weeks then came off again, then on again because again I couldn’t hack it.

Then blast and cruised, for a year tried to do a restart protocol failed and now I’m on for life, prescribed TRT. I have unlimited access to blood work so may self medicate as oppose to going through my medic centre.

I think if your going to make the commitment, you’ll have to face the fact that there’s a possibility you’ll be on for good. Not always the case, but likely.

P.S by couldn’t hack it, I mean shit sex drive, depression, self conscious etc...
    Are you in the united states? Does your doc let you take home vials of test? I wish bloodwork was that easy. Trt doesnt scare that much but obviously i should prolong it for as long as possible. I never realized we are the same age!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I often think that, so I'd been better at football and pickup chicks, then I think about my beautiful children. Not worth it
    Im not worried about fertility, i dont think i want to do kids and a family. I still think its awesome to see guys living the american dream though. Its super rare for us mellenials to have a healthy marriage and a family. I hope my siblings have kids for me to borrow lol.

Are you in the united states? Does your doc let you take home vials of test? I wish bloodwork was that easy. Trt doesnt scare that much but obviously i should prolong it for as long as possible. I never realized we are the same age!
    UK, its all legal here. For blood work all i have to do is call my GP tell him what i want and he will book me in for the following day. I'm lucky though, not all GP's are like this.

Yeah i turned 25 in march
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    UK, its all legal here. For blood work all i have to do is call my GP tell him what i want and he will book me in for the following day. I'm lucky though, not all GP's are like this.

Yeah i turned 25 in march
    I wouldnt go nuts saying its legal per say lol. From my understanding its legal to get from a doctor or bring it with you on person back from abroad. Buying from online sources is grey area

But we all still do it

Lol you are lucky to have that gp but does it not bother you having stuff on your records?
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I wouldnt go nuts saying its legal per say lol. From my understanding its legal to get from a doctor or bring it with you on person back from abroad. Buying from online sources is grey area

But we all still do it

Lol you are lucky to have that gp but does it not bother you having stuff on your records?
    Well its legal for personal use, illegal to sell it. Doesn't matter how you get hold of it.

"Anabolic steroids are controlled as Class C substances under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. There is no possession offence but it is illegal to manufacture, supply or possess/import/export steroids with the intent to supply, without a licence to do so"

Nope doesn't bother me at all, why hide things from your doctor. You need to be open with your doctor in order to receive the the right treatments/advice, their job is to keep you healthy despite what you choose to do in your personal time..
    hollowedzeus likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm not gonna stand & preach on a podium just cause

I have been on for close to 6 years straight - the juice is the least of my worries(for the most part) as far as being bad for my health

I know quite a few younger folk who r choosing this path - well, they look fvcking great & grow like weeds

As far as longevity - who fvcking knows

One of my close friends has been on more time than off since 16(now 45+) - still looks & feels better than I do - and this guy does not properly cycle

How long will all of this last - well, I guess Rich Piana didn't know either < I know, this is much more of a rare & extreme case
    Eduke93 and Octaneforce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I'm not gonna stand & preach on a podium just cause

I have been on for close to 6 years straight - the juice is the least of my worries(for the most part) as far as being bad for my health

I know quite a few younger folk who r choosing this path - well, they look fvcking great & grow like weeds

As far as longevity - who fvcking knows

One of my close friends has been on more time than off since 16(now 45+) - still looks & feels better than I do - and this guy does not properly cycle

How long will all of this last - well, I guess Rich Piana didn't know either < I know, this is much more of a rare & extreme case
    Exactly, theres much worse things out there; follow the right protocols, get your vital organs checked and blood on a regular basis and don’t be an idiot, listen to your body.

And yeah, Rich pianas cocaine addiction (and the rest) probably didn’t help baring in mind that increases your risk of heart attack by 2500% (I think that’s the stats) plus the gear and his sheer weight... that’s in the category of being an idiot.

Blog Entries
    At the same time i know of people who never touched a drug or juice in their life and died in their 40’s. Sure we can monitor our health and strive for longetivity, but when your time is up its up.

Blog Entries
    At the same time i know of people who never touched a drug or juice in their life and died in their 40’s. Sure we can monitor our health and strive for longetivity, but when your time is up its up.

Agreed - but, a lot of earlier life death that I am seeing is "substance" related

It's not one, it's not the other - it's the whole combo
    Eduke93 likes this.

I don't see any evidence that aas users are dying early. Just like I don't see any evidence that vegetarians live longer than meat eaters
    Octaneforce likes this.

I don't see any evidence that aas users are dying early. Just like I don't see any evidence that vegetarians live longer than meat eaters
    Precisely... how often do you hear about a steroid user dying of a steroid OD or car accident from “roid rage ” never. And if there where a case... the media would be all over it.

If we are talking about substances then alcohol is the main culprit, direct or indirect it’s poison.

You see many healthy men and woman dying in their 30s and 40s. When a gear user dies in their 30s in yhe steroids fault, not being unlucky.

I do believe steroids shorten ones life but any of us could die tomorrow.

We are here for a good time, not a long time.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    You see many healthy men and woman dying in their 30s and 40s. When a gear user dies in their 30s in yhe steroids fault, not being unlucky.

I do believe steroids shorten ones life but any of us could die tomorrow.

We are here for a good time, not a long time.
    No one has directly died from using steroids, but steroids can uncover underlying issues and progressively make them worse. That's why we have our organs checked and BW as often as possible..and cycle safely of course..

My honest opinion, if your choosing this lifestyle then your choosing it and its your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to stay healthy.. Personally i don't drink, take rec drugs, go out partying, my diet is whole food based, I do my CV, BW/Health checks on a reg basis etc... This is what I do and I love it.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Steroid use motivates me to eat clean and not drink beer everyday and exercise. That alone makes me more healthy, not to mention I've lost around 75lbs since June last year

Blog Entries
    And, I don't see any evidence that AAs users use more other substances either - right

One way or another, anything other than true TRT - it's all still substance abuse
    hollowedzeus and mxgregg like this.

cody199477 is offline New Member
    Not going to argue that it can mess with fertility, but jay cutler has a kid and I’ve heard it enough times to know there some truth behind it when people say he started around 14.

Blog Entries
    My one friend who's in his mid 40's, has cycled since he was 16 - he has 4 kids

It just depends

I haven't had a nut count, but I can't knock up anything since staying on - blanks only so far

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Officially I started at 28

Unofficially i used to take some kind of orals in my early/mid 20s and been thinking maybe that caused my eventual shutdown... Young and dumb, still dumb...

Thread Information