Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: low red blood cell count. please help

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member

low red blood cell count. please help

I have don't a cycle previously and then for the last 8 weeks I have bridged it with a 200mg wk dose. I just got blood work and the results were that I had low red blood cell count. the low level was a 141 she said. mine came back as 126 . can people with experience please help me out. thanks

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    I have don't a cycle previously and then for the last 8 weeks I have bridged it with a 200mg wk dose. I just got blood work and the results were that I had low red blood cell count. the low level was a 141 she said. mine came back as 126 . can people with experience please help me out. thanks
    What was your cycle and what’s your cruise?

Need more info.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-29-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    well, you're in,perfect position to blast away.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Very much so lol.

Am intrigued to see what heavy hitter ran, not often someone uses steroids and ends up with low RBC.

HH, do you have any symptoms like dizziness, pale skin, shortness of breath, lack of energy?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What she said is hemoglobin level though, and yes, 12.6 is actually mild anaemic, but would be more useful if full CBC was available.

If you haven't already, check Iron status (serum Iron, ferritin), serum B12 and erythrocyte folate (B9 levels within the red blood cells).

If "she" is your doctor then she should have prescribed the above already.

Do you have any chronic condition you know of?

Are you on TRT?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Get your doc to look into this before you do anything.

Usually when RBCs is lower than normal, it might be caused by anemia. Erythropoietin deficiency, which is the primary cause of anemia with ppl with chronic kidney disease. Hemolysis, or RBC destruction caused by transfusions and blood vessel injury.

Never mind AAS, first see is everything is ok.
    Mr.BB likes this.

No he is not!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    No he is not!.
    I thought he was joking.

Unless he is looking at it from a perspective of not having to worry about it creeping up on cycle as it’s so low ... (obviously not the case due to a possible underlying issue)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Like the good guys above said you are borderline anemic, if you are not being followed by a doctor you need to. It can be nothing or it can be a serious problem, but dont let it progress.

I always have been healthy and have not conditions at all. she checked for a bunch of stuff and said everything was fine except the red blood cell count and vitamin d. I did eat like shit the night before and have some beers before fasting if that would matter

why do guys eat like shit and get drunk,the night before a blood test they are paying money for?

I,hear this Lot actually on forums.

"my bloods are fucked because I ate or went out and got hammered on,the weekend"

just trying to see the logic of getting blood tests hung over are.

I always have been healthy and have not conditions at all. she checked for a bunch of stuff and said everything was fine except the red blood cell count and vitamin d. I did eat like shit the night before and have some beers before fasting if that would matter
    Get retested mate to be safe.

why do guys eat like shit and get drunk,the night before a blood test they are paying money for?

I,hear this Lot actually on forums.

"my bloods are fucked because I ate or went out and got hammered on,the weekend"

just trying to see the logic of getting blood tests hung over are.
    No logic, just silly.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Anemia is not something that happens over night, or from a hang over. It builds up with time.

If you eat like shit, it maybe it, as very poor nutrition can lead to it. It can also be b12 and folate deficiency, there's where I would start with.

But please fix your nutrition, what's the point of taking steroids while eat like shit?!?!

Steroids are serious stuff, you are literally risking your balls for felling buffed for a few weeks (and then lose it all by eating bad).
    clarky. likes this.

I don't eat like crap. I meant that I really didn't eat much. also only drank prob 5 beers cleaning out my house. but yea I know I should of just drank water but I was stressed from my gf moving in

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Stressed from your girlfriend moving IN !???? Man you got way bigger issues than this if that kinda stuff “stresses” you out and the result is drinking 5 beers... figure your shit out and get off the gear untill you do so... sounds like your physically AND mentally unwell, why add AAS to the mix and fuck with your hormones any more ?!!?? Like someone already stated about this kinda stuff doesn’t happen over night, you’ve had problems for a while and had you gone about it properly they would’ve been addressed and solved already...

wait till she's done moving in and you have to hide your gear usage and can't tell,little white lies

my question is how come it gets that low. I mean my diet I thought was good. I eat chicken mostly along with some veggies cheat here and there with a hamburger or somethin on the weekend. I dunno

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    You’re gonna need a doctor to tell you that my man ... diet can affect your hemoglobin levels but as far as you’re actual RBC count I’d see the doc to find out what’s up.. it could be a number of problems, and could also be nothing major at all.. but definitely worth finding out.. stay healthy

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    - yeah

I'd wait a few days or a week. Get to optimal shape(no booze & a good fast) and get your BW pulled again - a full blood cell count on paper would be most helpful

Thanks guys

Ok guys i just went over the results. My red blood cell was fine. I was on the low end of plateletes. Everything else was fine

Thread Information