Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: UgL vs prescription TRT

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

UgL vs prescription TRT

So I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience with cyponiate from a UGL vs a pharmacy that I had. I was on 100mg of cyponiate 1cc a week for about 4 yrs from a doctor and when I pinned I got moody as shit and some aggression, weight gain, some acne, but my doctor switched me over to a cream so I decided to get 250 cyponiate from an UGL. I've pinned for about 3 weeks but I'm not getting nearly the reaction I did from pharmacy provided test. My mood is fine, a little acne, I dont get on a scale, and I've tried too labs. I'm just wondering if I should keep searching or maybe? I did do a reagent testing and it passed.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

UgL vs prescription TRT

How much test are you running now ? If you were running 1cc ew before with the phsrm grade I would bet that’s actually 200 mg ew not 100

Thanks for the response! Right now I'm running Pharma Test cyponiate 250, 1cc twice a week so 500mg, from pharmacom labs. Hope that's ok to say. I guess the other question, if you dont mind helping me put. Shoot I just front load at the beginning of the week doing 2CC or is it best to split it up? Do 1cc on Monday and another 1cc on friday?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    So I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience with cyponiate from a UGL vs a pharmacy that I had. I was on 100mg of cyponiate 1cc a week for about 4 yrs from a doctor and when I pinned I got moody as shit and some aggression, weight gain, some acne, but my doctor switched me over to a cream so I decided to get 250 cyponiate from an UGL. I've pinned for about 3 weeks but I'm not getting nearly the reaction I did from pharmacy provided test. My mood is fine, a little acne, I dont get on a scale, and I've tried too labs. I'm just wondering if I should keep searching or maybe? I did do a reagent testing and it passed.
    From what I’ve been reading on here , it takes some time for the test to get into the system for you to notice ( I believe 4-6 weeks ) I’m no expect here, so yeah. I’ve heard good things about them so I would just give it the typical time frame and get bloods to see where you’re at ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    The best thing you could do is work with your doc/endo.
    Ugl's for TRT are NOT! The way to go.

Thanks for the input guys. I should clarify, my test is around 150 without any additional test and on normal dose TRT it goes between 600 and 800, but I'm in the process of running a 12 week cycle of 500mg of Test right now and when I finish I will just go back to my normal trt cream which is .5 ML of 100mg/mp gel... you got to love this stuff, it's just crazy interesting the possibles. This is just for personal use and health, not competing or fighting just trying to improve .

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    The best thing you could do is work with your doc/endo.
    Ugl's for TRT are NOT! The way to go.
    As much as I agree with you man, my low t doctor is charging me a ton for my test. I’ve tried to go through my urologist and a endo but they were your typical “your t levels are fine” bs ... right now I’m running Geneza Test Cypionate because of how high regarded and how good their quality is so yeah, I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place.

This is just my opinion and you will suffer a bit, but what you can do is run your TRT high for a while and just stop cold Turkey, your levels will crash. Find a family practitioner doctor and tell them your symptoms, get your test levels done and if your have ran things high enough and for enough time your levels will be in the 200s or less... everyone is different of course but based on personal experience and my theory I think you can get what you want. TEST is so cheap whether is a ugl or pharmacy, but I had a doctor and trt was his sole gig and he charge 500 a year

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    As much as I agree with you man, my low t doctor is charging me a ton for my test. I’ve tried to go through my urologist and a endo but they were your typical “your t levels are fine” bs ... right now I’m running Geneza Test Cypionate because of how high regarded and how good their quality is so yeah, I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place.
    Ffs, well there is plenty of pharma online, read and post in the TRT section.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    Thanks for the response! Right now I'm running Pharma Test cyponiate 250, 1cc twice a week so 500mg, from pharmacom labs. Hope that's ok to say. I guess the other question, if you dont mind helping me put. Shoot I just front load at the beginning of the week doing 2CC or is it best to split it up? Do 1cc on Monday and another 1cc on friday?
    You don't need to front load if you don't have short ester'd Test. Just run your cycle for 12 weeks and you'll get good gains.
    Thatfreakinguy likes this.

Thread Information