Enki364 is offline New Member

Help, i don t understand what was wrong

Hi guys, i am sorry for my english, i dont speak it weel.
    I write to you because i am really worried, i used roids for one year, and then i stopped to use them for another year until this year that i started again.
    The first year that i used them and almost at every injection it formed a lump that carried a tolerable pain and fever and disappeared in a few days, people told me that everything was normal, and when fever goes away i was fine.So i thought thet is some side effect.
    This year i restarted and i am on my 2 week, i used 2 ml of winstrol and it make the lump trough the day. The day after whe i woke up i got a big pain in the zone, hat did not allow me to walk and fever, and this time i feel really bad. My blood pressure go low (i presume), really low, i was literally white, and I did not see well and i don' t hear well, it happens two times for a few minutes, in the days to follow I no longer had this effect, only fever and pain in the affected area and scattered a bit 'all over my body, until it disappeared. I got worried so i make test at the hospital and electrocardiogram, x-rays and blood tests are ok. So i don't understand, winstrol can do this thing ? or there is some other explanantion ?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome, Enki.

First of all, if you are experiencing symptoms like that-- just stop injecting that stuff for now until you get the situation sorted out.

Winstrol can be very irritating to muscle tissue when injected. You did not mention if you are taking any other drugs in addition to the Winstrol. Are you taking anything else?

How strong mg/ml is your Winstrol?

In regards to the fever: was it a fever that effected you entire body or was the warmth only around the injection location?

When you used steroids last year what did you take? How much? Did you do a Post Cycle Therapy ?

Now, the winstrol can be taken orally (you can measure it out and then swallow it like you would a tablet), so it might help you to do that. I would probably start with a lower dose than what you were taking and make sure you were not having a bad reaction to the Winstrol itself before raising the dose back to what you were injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Welcome, Enki.

First of all, if you are experiencing symptoms like that-- just stop injecting that stuff for now until you get the situation sorted out.

Winstrol can be very irritating to muscle tissue when injected. You did not mention if you are taking any other drugs in addition to the Winstrol. Are you taking anything else?

How strong mg/ml is your Winstrol?

In regards to the fever: was it a fever that effected you entire body or was the warmth only around the injection location?

When you used steroids last year what did you take? How much? Did you do a Post Cycle Therapy ?

Now, the winstrol can be taken orally (you can measure it out and then swallow it like you would a tablet), so it might help you to do that. I would probably start with a lower dose than what you were taking and make sure you were not having a bad reaction to the Winstrol itself before raising the dose back to what you were injecting.
    Thanks for the answer,
    yes, i am using testosterone enathate 250mg/ml (now i stopped) and my stazonolol is 50mg/ml.
    yes the fever effeccted my entire body.

for the last year is a complicated story, I was followed by incompetents, they keep me in cycle one year with intervall of one month without pct and they take me a lot of primobolan , and oral win, and boldenone , deca , and anavar and injectetable winstrol, without resul because they make me a bad diet, i literally gain a lot of fat and my natural testosterone go to zero, after that i found someone that helped me with pct and my natural levels returned to normal.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened last year.

Did you confirm that your natural levels had returned to normal through a blood test or just by how you felt?

Do you have a proper diet now?

What are your goals?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body Fat Percentage?

What brand is the Winstrol ?

What brand is the Testosterone ? (My first cycle was with a kind of testosterone called Testoprim-D that was known for causing irritation and pain. It was very bad.)

I know I am asking you a lot of questions. I hope that your answers will assist members of this board in giving the best advice to you that they can.

But if you would like me to skip ahead to the answer you probably seek:

I would stop injecting everything. What I will recommend is probably not the way most people here would recommend, but I have my reasons. I choose to rule out the Winstrol first because if it is causing the problems for you it will leave the body faster (and you still have some testosterone in your body from taking the shots).

Start taking the Winstrol by mouth like a tablet at a lower dose, like 25mg per day, and add a bit every day until you are taking the daily dose you had intended. If this is working well after a week then I would try adding the testosterone injections again but continue the Winstrol by mouth. It is also possible that your problems are caused by a reaction to the testosterone shots, either an allergy the testosterone solution itself or something called 'test flu', but anecdotal evidence suggests injectable Winstrol is more likely to be the culprit.

I hope someone else will answer as well so you can have another perspective.

Good luck, Enti.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened last year.

Did you confirm that your natural levels had returned to normal through a blood test or just by how you felt?

Do you have a proper diet now?

What are your goals?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body Fat Percentage?

What brand is the Winstrol ?

What brand is the Testosterone ? (My first cycle was with a kind of testosterone called Testoprim-D that was known for causing irritation and pain. It was very bad.)

I know I am asking you a lot of questions. I hope that your answers will assist members of this board in giving the best advice to you that they can.

But if you would like me to skip ahead to the answer you probably seek:

I would stop injecting everything. What I will recommend is probably not the way most people here would recommend, but I have my reasons. I choose to rule out the Winstrol first because if it is causing the problems for you it will leave the body faster (and you still have some testosterone in your body from taking the shots).

Start taking the Winstrol by mouth like a tablet at a lower dose, like 25mg per day, and add a bit every day until you are taking the daily dose you had intended. If this is working well after a week then I would try adding the testosterone injections again but continue the Winstrol by mouth. It is also possible that your problems are caused by a reaction to the testosterone shots, either an allergy the testosterone solution itself or something called 'test flu', but anecdotal evidence suggests injectable Winstrol is more likely to be the culprit.

I hope someone else will answer as well so you can have another perspective.

Good luck, Enti.
    My natural level are comfirmed by blood test,
    and yes now i got a proprer diet
    i am 21 years old
    i am 1 m and 70 cm
    my wheight is 79-80 kg
    my bf is 17-18%
    the winstrol is from SP laboraories
    and testosterone is from Balkan pharmaceutical, and my goal is lose fat ç_ç

Quote Originally Posted by Enki364 View Post
    My natural level are comfirmed by blood test,
    and yes now i got a proprer diet
    i am 21 years old
    i am 1 m and 70 cm
    my wheight is 79-80 kg
    my bf is 17-18%
    the winstrol is from SP laboraories
    and testosterone is from Balkan pharmaceutical, and my goal is lose fat ç_ç
    To be perfectly honest with you, Enki, given your answers I would probably recommend that you not use the steroids at all. At least not yet. It sounds like you have a decent muscular base and just diet and workout and cardio together will do a fine job for you without any problems or side effects.

Given your age it is generally not recommended by members here that you use steroids . You may read more about it here: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Of course, the choice is ultimately yours but I hope you will consider that.

I encourage you to go to the diet forum and post your diet plan for any feedback members might offer.
    Last edited by Ernst; 04-30-2018 at 01:53 AM.

To be perfectly honest with you, Enki, given your answers I would probably recommend that you not use the steroids at all. At least not yet. It sounds like you have a decent muscular base and just diet and workout and cardio together will do a fine job for you without any problems or side effects.

Given your age it is generally not recommended by members here that you use steroids . You may read more about it here: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Of course, the choice is ultimately yours but I hope you will consider that.

I encourage you to go to the diet forum and post your diet plan for any feedback members might offer.
    since that the famous year where people killed my natural levels, my body don't respond to any diet, and any training..
    my weight don t change for example, i made an entire year without cheat meal and cardio (a lot of pain XD) for nothing.

Thread Information