cyclen is offline New Member

QV cycle 7wks in no good results

ok im taking qv bold at 200mg a week and qv enanathate at 500 mg a week i am also taking .5mg of liquidex everyday. as of right now i am on my 6th shot of bold and my 4th shot of test and i have only gained 8 pounds and i dont feel the test in me like i did on my last cycle like the extreme energy u get from it and the insane sex drive. whats up with this any thoughts guys?

something that i was thinking might be the problem is the liquidex because when u get water bloat it volumizes ur muscle cells and u gain wieght and can lift more from the volumization. my last cycle was a shitty one i didnt know what i was doing so i only took 5 weeks of qv enanathate at 500mg a week with no anti e so i bloated up very quickly and got huge strength gains. maybe some of yall can give me ur oppinion of what might be going on. I have also seen a post about QV enanathate being way underdosed maybe thats my problem.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclen
    ok im taking qv bold at 200mg a week and qv enanathate at 500 mg a week i am also taking .5mg of liquidex everyday. as of right now i am on my 6th shot of bold and my 4th shot of test and i have only gained 8 pounds and i dont feel the test in me like i did on my last cycle like the extreme energy u get from it and the insane sex drive. whats up with this any thoughts guys?

something that i was thinking might be the problem is the liquidex because when u get water bloat it volumizes ur muscle cells and u gain wieght and can lift more from the volumization. my last cycle was a shitty one i didnt know what i was doing so i only took 5 weeks of qv enanathate at 500mg a week with no anti e so i bloated up very quickly and got huge strength gains. maybe some of yall can give me ur oppinion of what might be going on. I have also seen a post about QV enanathate being way underdosed maybe thats my problem.
    What is the lot #? 8lbs isn't bad for four shots of test. The eq won't give you much size.

batch number is QVE-004

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You're on your 7th week, but have only taken 4 shots of Test? How long are you spacing your shots?

Also EQ @ 200mg/week probably won't do anything imo.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    You're on your 7th week, but have only taken 4 shots of Test? How long are you spacing your shots?

Also EQ @ 200mg/week probably won't do anything imo.
    Didn't notice that, which is true.

sorry guys messed up really 6 weeks started bold 2 weeks earlier than test so 6 weeks of bold and 4 weeks of test. i take my bold and test every friday once a week.
    Last edited by cyclen; 07-15-2003 at 12:20 PM.

The Butcher is offline Member
    It usually takes a couple of weeks for Enanthate to get going in your system, so 8lbs ain't bad.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, the EQ is a waste at 200mg IMO.
    On the the test enan, your taking all 500mg's once per week? If so, split it into two shots per week.

My advice, before you start your next cycle, do a little more research. This cycle doesn't look planned out very well.

D

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    OK, the EQ is a waste at 200mg IMO.
    On the the test enan, your taking all 500mg's once per week? If so, split it into two shots per week.

My advice, before you start your next cycle, do a little more research. This cycle doesn't look planned out very well.

D

i agree.............. split the shots, and bump the eq to 400mg/week. so you can do 2cc's per injection, 2 times a week.

why did you start the eq 2 weeks before the test? you can run them both together at an even pace, and just run the enan a week longer at the end. this way, both will taper out the same time.

peace I4L

testro is offline New Member
    Alright I dont mean to steal your thread from you bro but I am also takin 500mg/w of test enant along with some other gear, but the test im only takin once a week...should i run 250 mon and 250 thurs??

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Long lasting ester, only one shot is needed a week with the Test Enanthate . Give it a week or two and usually within the fourth week the Test kicks in big time and you're rockin' and rollin'. You can take two shots a week, but I'd rather poke myself one time rather than twice a week. Ouch. I grew to love the pin, then hate it, now I miss it.

roch is offline Member
    I disagree with taking the test once a weeek since your blood levels will tend to diminish during that week. the half life of the enanthate will be at a half dosage by the end of the week and when you take your shot you will only be at full strength in your blood for half the week until you take your shot a week later. I've noticed also that glute shots don't hurt at all. I had taken so many quad shots I was afraid the pain would hurt like that in my butt, but it didn't so that might help ease the drama of taking 2 shots a week. get used to it now so when you hit a cutting cycle and have to go at least eod you'll be ready for it. I hope that sounded half way intelligent as my sleeping pills kicked in 20 minutes ago and I am fighting to finish some of my replies. peace......

Ironweb is offline Member
    I agree twice a week will give you better blood levels. Up the eq to 400 mg.

i disagree one shot of test last 2 weeks in ur body so u take it once a week and u will still have plenty of test running through u from the last shot. r u guys chemist or something how do u know how much test will be in ur blood level. and if it takes test 2 weeks to get started in ur body doesnt that mean that the last shot u took wont start until 2 weeks later. i thought my cycle was planned out good i have plenty of liquidex and more than enough clomid. i was going to run equipoise at 400 but didnt have enough money and my source jacked up price. im not wasting all my money on gear.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Technically you can dose test E or C once weekly or once every other week (according to manufacturor insert), but they are not concerned with maximal anabolic effect. Test E has an approximate half-life of ~ 7 days. If you inject 400mg on day 1, then 7 days later, you will have approximately half that remaining (or 200mg-this is not exact because many other factors come into play). You want to avoid peaks and troughs when dosing as this allows for best chance at steady blood levels. Your body responds to steady blood levels much better than if they are all over the place. Yes if you did dose 200 mg of test E, you will still have some amount remaining in your blood by week 2, but it wont be squat. Trust me, your body will like you much better if you maintain steady blood levels and do twice weekly injects. And it's not chemistry, it's pharmacokinetics
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 07-16-2003 at 07:22 PM.

Thread Information