Questions about HGH cycle - First cycle

I've got Phizer 36iu Genotropin pens. I'm planning on dosing 4IU's per day for 2+years. Supply and money isn't an issue. I've done a bit of research and as far as I know I can safely dose that without taking anything along side of it. I'm here to provide my stats and ask for any tips.

5' 8''
    175lbs
    ~12% body fat

Goals: Gain mass and get up to 200lbs

I'm not looking to stack any Test or anything besides regular supplements alongside this HGH as I feel due to my age running anything stronger isn't a smart idea.

Just looking for tips and any supplements you guys recommend for gaining mass. If there is any information you need from me to help you assist me please ask! Thanks.

Current supplements:
    -2:1:1 BCAA's 5g x4/day
    -Glutamine 5g x3/day
    -5g Creatine x1/day pre-workout
    -1 Serving N.O. Pro pre-workout
    -Various fat supplements x3/day

I workout 4-6 days per week.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to say pal.

But hgh is not a mass builder. It can help improve conditions for growth in synergy with other AAS.

It will help fat loss, but at your age probably not much to gain.

If you cant gain weight naturally to 200lbs, it will be difficult for you to do so with HGH. HGH works on a different glandular system to Testosterone . If you want to get to 200lbs your best bet would be to run HGH for 3 to 4 months first, then run a cycle of AAS. Continue running HGH through the AAS cycle and through PCT. HGH will help you maintain your AAS gains but it really won't build much mass by itself.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Run it with a cycle simultaneously and up the HGH dosage for mass (if thats all you are looking for). U could run around ~8ius a day which is better geared towards mass, but you are probably going to be super tired daily. also work up to that number, not straight out the gate.

Thread Information