Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Do you use ais on cycle

CStalans is offline New Member

Do you use ais on cycle

Before I start a legitimate cycle of Test E 300 and D-Bol (oil based), I want to make sure I have everything straight.

Right now my question is: Should I use arimidex on cycle and nolva pct, or should I not use any ai/serm while on cycle and use both pct?
    So should I take arimidex while pinning or just wait and take it pct with nolva? Thanks guys for any help.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    This is partly dependent on the doses you are taking as well as how you as an individual handle these compounds. Some things will come only through experience. Such is life.

Some people like to take Nolva during cycle to combat sides and there's nothing wrong with that if that works for them.

However, generally speaking, Arimidex for on cycle and Nolva for PCT.

I am concerned that you are about to cycle and don't already know this. Have you read this? https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    almostgone likes this.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Yes you should use a AI while using test and dbol . I would suggest 0.25-0.5mg EOD to start. Nolva if you get sensitive nips. Otherwise save for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by CStalans View Post
    Before I start a legitimate cycle of Test E 300 and D-Bol (oil based), I want to make sure I have everything straight.

Right now my question is: Should I use arimidex on cycle and nolva pct, or should I not use any ai/serm while on cycle and use both pct?
    I would recommend you start Adex after your 3rd week on Test. Save your nolvadex for PCT. You should also be taking clomid during your PCT.

So should I take arimidex while pinning or just wait and take it pct with nolva? Thanks guys for any help.
    I normally recommend an AI while on a Test cycle. Just wait a few weeks before you start on your AI.
    mxgregg likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What Scotch and Ernst said, and I'll add that I would base my a.i. dosage on labwork. Have the Nolva on hand prior to starting your cycle in case d'bol causes you issues requiring Nolva.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

CStalans is offline New Member
    Thanks man. And I’m not going to cycle until I have everything on hand and know exactly what to do. My friend is running Dbol with no pct or ai like an idiot, and tried to convince me to do so. Therefor, I got test e 300 to run along side D-Bol. I have nolva planned for my post cycle and arimidex on hand. My only concern was the mixed input of running ai on or only off cycle. The people here seem to have more knowledge than other sites, and I’m just trying to avoid gyno and complete shutdown after coming off. The friend I mentioned has been running D-Bol for a month with no side effects, but he’s either lucky, we got crap in a bottle, or he’s just gonna get rammed after he stops.
    So AI while in cycle (arimidex) is going to happen for me. Nolva and continued adex pct 2 weeks after last test pin, halting D-Bol after week 4-6 depending on results and desires (so I’ve read). I will check out that link- much thanks.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Go to the stickies for starting your first cycle and read.

Thread Information