Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

Winstrol injectable painnnnnn

Ok, you guys can tell me if I'm being a bitch but I dont think I will ever run Winstrol injectable cycle again, maybe I just dont know how to pin the shit but I crippled or injured my self a handful of times, pinned quad couldn't walk for like 4 days, delta and couldn't raise my arms above my shoulders, bicep blew up nasty and my calf was horrible.

I did 5 weeks with
    500 test C
    50mg winstrol ED and the last week I just bumped it up to 100 mg of the last week cause I was sick of it
    300mg equipoise a week

But anyone else have the same experience, I dont think I will every do something I have to pin every day again.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    Ok, you guys can tell me if I'm being a bitch but I dont think I will ever run Winstrol injectable cycle again, maybe I just dont know how to pin the shit but I crippled or injured my self a handful of times, pinned quad couldn't walk for like 4 days, delta and couldn't raise my arms above my shoulders, bicep blew up nasty and my calf was horrible.

I did 5 weeks with
    500 test C
    50mg winstrol ED and the last week I just bumped it up to 100 mg of the last week cause I was sick of it
    300mg equipoise a week

But anyone else have the same experience, I dont think I will every do something I have to pin every day again.
    LOL
    Winstrol is a special case. The way that they manufacture it can cause that. There is one brand that I had the same exact situation. Did it in the glutes and couldn’t sit for 3 days. Did it in the delts and couldn’t raise my arm for three days.
    I switched brands and did not have any issues.
    Winnie is water based and I was told that it can get contaminated and cause infection. I personally have used injectable Winnie for many years and never had an infection. I would assume that they use something similar to bac water.
    With this being said, I used injectable to save on my liver however Winnie is a bit different and is just about the same amount of toxicity. I have switched to oral this last cycle and will probably stay with oral.
    I would not recommend long cycles though.
    I do not know you so you still may be a bitch! LOL
    I hope that you take the humor positively. You opened the door so I walked in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    LOL
    Winstrol is a special case. The way that they manufacture it can cause that. There is one brand that I had the same exact situation. Did it in the glutes and couldn’t sit for 3 days. Did it in the delts and couldn’t raise my arm for three days.
    I switched brands and did not have any issues.
    Winnie is water based and I was told that it can get contaminated and cause infection. I personally have used injectable Winnie for many years and never had an infection. I would assume that they use something similar to bac water.
    With this being said, I used injectable to save on my liver however Winnie is a bit different and is just about the same amount of toxicity. I have switched to oral this last cycle and will probably stay with oral.
    I would not recommend long cycles though.
    I do not know you so you still may be a bitch! LOL
    I hope that you take the humor positively. You opened the door so I walked in.

Hell who knows ha ha. But I assumed all winnie was like that but I've only ran 2 vials and it was from the same UGL, so I will take your advice and try a different source

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    Hell who knows ha ha. But I assumed all winnie was like that but I've only ran 2 vials and it was from the same UGL, so I will take your advice and try a different source
    I have used the one with a kangaroo on it. The company is from Australia but I cannot remember the name. I would just ask for the bottle with the kangaroo on it.
    Once again, you may want to go oral..... on the Winnie at least. LOL

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Cant you drink injectable winnie?

Thread Information