Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: AI and HCG question

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

AI and HCG question

I'm a bit confused about using Ai during cycle to control estrogen side effects.

- Do we need to run Ai on every cycle ? or only with Aromatizable Compounds ?
    - What about HCG , should we run on it only on testosterone based steriods ?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad.ganji View Post
    I'm a bit confused about using Ai during cycle to control estrogen side effects.

- Do we need to run Ai on every cycle ? or only with Aromatizable Compounds ?
    - What about HCG, should we run on it only on testosterone based steriods?
    Describe the cycle you're planning to do and you can get better responses.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Describe the cycle you're planning to do and you can get better responses.
    currently I'm on 500 test E + 5 iu HGH per day. HCG @500 iu/week and using aromasin 6.25 ED and for PCT I have Nolvadex .

But my question is something general, like do I need Ai during cycling something like winstrol ? same for HCG do I need to run it? Just want to get some sort of better understanding when do we really need to use Ai or HCG.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    How many times are you goung to ask the same question in different variations?
    Admin just removed a thread on this subject minutes ago because of the stir... So please, tell me who is actually behind the wheel here?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get a sensitive estradiol test to figure out whether your AI dose is correct. Not using an AI on 500mg test per week is irresponsible unless you are advanced and running an experiment which you know the side effects of.

High estrogen has numerously been linked with cardiovascular risks in men:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7148879
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/59076
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7053736 (this one shows it promotes blood clots, when on cycle your blood is thicker so the risks are compounded)
    The Association of Hyperestrogenemia With Coronary Thrombosis in Men | Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6...?dopt=Abstract

Also BPH is linked with high estrogen:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18492814

Along with a list of sides that you may or may not get like bloat, ED, gyno, acne etc.

Regarding PCT, high estrogen is suppressive to the HPTA. If you try going into PCT with high estrogen, that will make it much more difficult for your HPTA to restart.

HCG : always on cycle https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...njections.html
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 04-28-2018 at 11:37 PM.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    How many times are you goung to ask the same question in different variations?
    Admin just removed a thread on this subject minutes ago because of the stir... So please, tell me who is actually behind the wheel here?
    My previous question was clear enough and I just asked about HCG dosage ! Don't know how it is related?

- Do we need to run Ai on every cycle ? or only with Aromatizable Compounds ? Every cycle should have a Test as the base so you need an AI.
    - What about HCG, should we run on it only on testosterone based steriods?
    Same with HCG . Test is going to slow down your natural Test production and shrink your boys. You run HCG to keep your boys going.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

hCG should be run on every cycle.
    An AI should be run on most any any cycle that has steroids that aromatize. Only bloodwork is the true way to tell. We are not looking to crush estrogen or have super high estrogen. (people going into a show may want to crush estrogen)
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    hCG should be run on every cycle.
    An AI should be run on most any any cycle that has steroids that aromatize. Only bloodwork is the true way to tell. We are not looking to crush estrogen or have super high estrogen. (people going into a show may want to crush estrogen)
    During cycle, in which week should I get my bloodwork done to check my estrogen levels?

If you're running short ester, 4 weeks. Long ester, 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you're running short ester, 4 weeks. Long ester, 6 weeks.
    So do I have to wait to see the bloodwork result and then decide to use Ai ? Or I should start it at low-dosage and then see how it works?

So do I have to wait to see the bloodwork result and then decide to use Ai ? Or I should start it at low-dosage and then see how it works?
    The most accurate way is to get blood work done then run the AI. It also depends on how much Test you're running on your cycle. For example, if you're running 150mg/wk of Test, this is TRT dose and you probably don't need run an AI. If you're running 500mg/wk or 800mg/wk, it is almost certain that your E2 is going to shoot up and there is a good chance you're going to experience gyno. If you're running 500mg/wk+ of Test, my recommendation would be to start running an AI starting week 3 of your cycle.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Thread Information