Karl Schiworski is offline New Member

Seeking assistance with planning first cycle - please help

I have several vials of Deca , Several viles of Test. (also sus250 but wasn't originally apart of suggested cycle) I purchased a while back but was detained. Meaning I lost my program written out by a professional, who I can no longer get in touch with.

I'm looking for assistance In organising my program. This will be my first cycle. Also I will need help in suggestions for PCT as the packets of Novadex I had are gone.

Hoping for anyone with experiences help, pretty much what ml/ when, what, where etc.

Thankyou Regards Karlos

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a sticky on the first cycle. It spells it out in detail. 1st cycle - test only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl Schiworski is offline New Member
    Thankyou for your reply mate, How much Test should I use? Over how many weeks?
    & what PCT would you suggest?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Schiworski View Post
    Thankyou for your reply mate, How much Test should I use? Over how many weeks?
    & what PCT would you suggest?
    It is all in the sticky.... 500 mg 12 weeks?? It depends on what you want .
    Nolva and clomid PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    It’s gonna be a little bit of a science project finding out what ratio Works best for you between the test and the deca , but ideally start small.. less is more for your first cycle, and will allow you to progress off less for longer periods before having to be using large amounts to make and maintain gains..400mg of test and about the same of deca is what I like, it’s a personal preference of course.. some
    Like more test to deca and some the opposite.. I’m super gyno prone anywhere above 250mg per week so I’ll either do 200 twice a week or 250 once a week depending.. but 500 per week would be plenty for anyone within their first handful of cycles.. there’s probably like a thousand other threads and posts going over your exact question so just type in deca test on the search bar and everything you need to know should pop up.. what’s the ester of the test you have ??? And what is your deca? 250mg/ml , 300mg/ml , etc ???

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    lets start with stats?
    training exp?

then we can help much more

Thread Information