Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT

Thread: Pip

BoloT is offline New Member

Pip

I have researched countless hours and there are always as many bad reviews as good ones. Everyone on this site says "research" but its point less. I eventually tried a site recomended by second hand info. The stuff causes so much pip its unbearable. After 2 weeks started seeing blood in my urine. WTF!!! It didn't use to be this hard to get legit info. Did 7 year bid and man has the game changed.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-01-2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: No asking for sources, please.

gb123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloT View Post
    I have researched countless hours and there are always as many bad reviews as good ones. Everyone on this site says "research" but its point less. I eventually tried a site recomended by second hand info. The stuff causes so much pip its unbearable. After 2 weeks started seeing blood in my urine. WTF!!! It didn't use to be this hard to get legit info. Did 7 year bid and man has the game changed. Can someone please just hit me up with a legit site?
    Um blood in your urine how is that related to pip exactly?

Pip can be causes by many things, bad injection practice is the main cause, blends are more likely to give pip especially if high dosage.
    Also being intolerant to the carrier oil can cause pip as well, everyone is different and will react differently at the end of the days so reviews can be hit and miss at best.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    blood in urine?

go see a doc man, it isnt the pip

What were you taking?

Test ace, EQ, and Tren from ppl

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You f*cked too much dirty a$$ in jail brotha............lol
    Obs likes this.

Might have fu*k your bit** a*s. There's enough tough guys on the web without you boy. People like you are a joke. This suppose to be a site for discussion bout real sh*t. Take your homo sh*t somewhere else. Or just keep being tough the only place you ever will be. Gump!

I know it wasn't pip but it cleared up soon as I stopped taking the stuff. The product isn't any good.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Mack needs to remember this aint the lounge, lets be more serious.
    and you need to relax a bit buddy.

Now, with that, the good thing is it cleared up. I would def. drop that shit in the trash and never use that lab again.

I also think you should go get blood s done, make sure everything is working right. Pissing blood is not a normal function esp if you are thinking about using AAS.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Might have fu*k your bit** a*s. There's enough tough guys on the web without you boy. People like you are a joke. This suppose to be a site for discussion bout real sh*t. Take your homo sh*t somewhere else. Or just keep being tough the only place you ever will be. Gump!

It was a joke........lol

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    It was a joke........lol
    It obviously sits close to home for him haha
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Blood in urine is unrelated and not good.
    Go to a doctor. I don't go to doctors but I would for that.

Sorry bro. Was having bad day. I'm getting little frustrated trying to find anything worth having. Never had a problem before but I been gone a decade and don't know anyone anymore. Lot of people on here just talk trash and don't ever offer any real advice. I'm just sick of throwing away money on bs websites and getting bad info.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Your initial post was confusing and seemed like you were pretty indecisive on what you were even asking... so don’t expect much for answers when you didn’t really ask a question ... as for blood in your urine you got 3 clear answers all the same (go see a doctor ) and now I’m comfused as to what the problem is, you’re sick or “wasting money” on what ? The shitty gear or the free advice and opinions on forums ? You gotta remember there’s nobody that went to steroid school.. sure here’s a ton of knowledge here and there and everywhere but it’s all personal based experience, what works for one guy may not work for another and may just be shrugged off as bro science.. so you’re gonna have to sift through heaps of info and pick your own path.. and as far as the blood in your piss, go see a doctor for sure brother !!!!

gb123 is offline New Member
    Is worth mentioning also that im sure we've all bought fake or under dosed gear at some point, that just part of buying steroids unfortunately if you're not up for the risk of that dont do them.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Although you’re half right I disagree.. yes it’s out there but certainly everyone hasn’t bought fake or underdosed gear.. this is typically found as a result of the new age selling fake shit on the internet cause everyone wants steroids but also wants to take the easy route to get it.. put in the footwork and don’t take shortcuts (just like anything in life ) seek out reputable brands sold by someone with a good history and a good reputation themselves, I believe the internet is the best place to buy everything, but that being said it’s the last place I’d buy gear.. and pip doesn’t relate to fake or underdosed gear..

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by gb123 View Post
    Is worth mentioning also that im sure we've all bought fake or under dosed gear at some point, that just part of buying steroids unfortunately if you're not up for the risk of that dont do them.

I have never encountered underdosed gear. Shittiest gear I have ever touched was perrigo.
    Raws are dirt cheap, everyone does bloods, most suppliers overdose gear to make people want to buy it. It costs them a nickel a vial for the extra dust so they dont give a damn.

Markup is still %1000 which is higher than any rec drug out there. This aint coke and ewe aint tweekers. No big lab puposefully underdoses. Rarely cut raws that arent tested may slip into their hands from china but it is rare.

Not bitching about what you said just giving my view.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Easy killer, unless you have history with this person, that comment can only be interpreted as a non-personal joke. Perhaps there is something else you need to talk about? Perhaps there are some more important questions?

Thread Information