• 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: In a pickle

BenTren is offline Banned

In a pickle

so i'm only able to run my Test-E for 5 weeks. Bummer. I've almost ran out of Test (estimated 2 pins left) and i've no money left to buy another vial; i know newb mistake. My source chargers £90 a vial for Test 300 and i'm unable to buy from an online source as of yet due to complications.

I've only started to 'feel' the test kick in.. Short tempered, bigger by the day(!!) and lifts are going crazy high (struggled with 80kg 2 weeks ago smashed 115kg today) and crazy pumps too. so it's a massive shame to only run it for this long.

Could i potentially keep the gains after this short cycle ? What PCT would you recommend to run, dosage wise etc?

If i were able to get another vial say 1-2 weeks after last pin could i keep the cycle going? or would it basically be like starting again (taking another 3/4 weeks to feel it) due to the long ester?

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    With all respect.. you are an idiot. You just wasted shutting down you hpta for 5 weeks to basically gain nothing. Now you get to go through your hormones adjusting in pct and you didn't really gain anything. You gotta have everything from the start test, hcg , pct.

Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    With all respect.. you are an idiot. You just wasted shutting down you hpta for 5 weeks to basically gain nothing. Now you get to go through your hormones adjusting in pct and you didn't really gain anything. You gotta have everything from the start test, hcg, pct.
    I know, believe me i know. If i did come off the test would i be able to get a hard-on during PCT? And could I carry on my cycle say 1-2 weeks after last pin if i manage to get enough money before then? I was in a job but then i lost it which has left me with no money, which i was planning on buying more test. Will i keep the gains (some of it) i've made if i ate correctly and trained?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will be fine, stop pinning and start pct. Dont start another cycle till you got all the gear

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You will be fine, stop pinning and start pct. Dont start another cycle till you got all the gear
    Ok cheers. Ill see if my source can sort something out for me if not PCT it is. Such a d*ck i know i now realise the importance of preparation. Guess it's a learning curve!

I should still wait 2 weeks before PCT yes? and also what kind of dosages would you recommend for PCT as it's only 5 weeks?
    Last edited by BenTren; 05-01-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Don't sweat it bro, if anyone on this site can say they never ran out of gear, they probably ain't been doing long! I'll let someone else answer your pct questions, been awhile since I've done it
    BenTren likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    If you can't afford Test E from a UGL, you need to rethink your life choices......Steroids should be at the bottom of the list. This is coming from a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    If you can't afford Test E from a UGL, you need to rethink your life choices......Steroids should be at the bottom of the list. This is coming from a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
    You would have a field day with my bad financial decisions!
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

You would have a field day with my bad financial decisions!
    I cringe at some of the posts on this forum about affording stuff. This is THE last sh!t you should be spending your money on lmao.

I cringe at some of the posts on this forum about affording stuff. This is THE last sh!t you should be spending your money on lmao.
    Oh I blow way more than that! I just spent $9k on a motor for my old jeep. Just bought a camper. Just spent around $5k on telescope accessories. I stopped paying into my retirement last year because I bought a lake house (I knew that one would get you!) I probably spend 10k or so a year on my fireworks building hobby. I can go on and on...lol

Oh I blow way more than that! I just spent $9k on a motor for my old jeep. Just bought a camper. Just spent around $5k on telescope accessories. I stopped paying into my retirement last year because I bought a lake house (I knew that one would get you!) I probably spend 10k or so a year on my fireworks building hobby. I can go on and on...lol
    You should still live your life an enjoy it, not supplementing your retirement for a year or two to buy an asset like a house, isn't necessarily a bad idea if the area it is in can grow in value. Its a give and take and living a balanced life with money and health. Goes hand and hand.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    And where are the bad financial decisions you made?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    And where are the bad financial decisions you made?
    You are becoming a little more like kel every day with the one liners. Must be old age.
    diesel101 likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    I know, believe me i know. If i did come off the test would i be able to get a hard-on during PCT? And could I carry on my cycle say 1-2 weeks after last pin if i manage to get enough money before then? I was in a job but then i lost it which has left me with no money, which i was planning on buying more test. Will i keep the gains (some of it) i've made if i ate correctly and trained?
    JESUS CHRIST! that was rough...

so i'm only able to run my Test-E for 5 weeks. Bummer. I've almost ran out of Test (estimated 2 pins left) and i've no money left to buy another vial; i know newb mistake. My source chargers £90 a vial for Test 300 and i'm unable to buy from an online source as of yet due to complications.

I've only started to 'feel' the test kick in.. Short tempered, bigger by the day(!!) and lifts are going crazy high (struggled with 80kg 2 weeks ago smashed 115kg today) and crazy pumps too. so it's a massive shame to only run it for this long.

Could i potentially keep the gains after this short cycle ? What PCT would you recommend to run, dosage wise etc?

If i were able to get another vial say 1-2 weeks after last pin could i keep the cycle going? or would it basically be like starting again (taking another 3/4 weeks to feel it) due to the long ester?
    90 for a vial of test?

so you have about 2 ml of test left?

turn it into 4 shots and start hustling asap.I mean you know what I mean.unload some dabs or something, fund that bottle of test.
    BenTren likes this.

Ok cheers. Ill see if my source can sort something out for me if not PCT it is. Such a d*ck i know i now realise the importance of preparation. Guess it's a learning curve!

I should still wait 2 weeks before PCT yes? and also what kind of dosages would you recommend for PCT as it's only 5 weeks?
    this is a better way. you tell us what you have on hand for PCT, and amounts of each drug, then we can structure the most effective protocol based on what you have

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you can’t afford a bottle of test you can’t afford the food you need.

Your source is a con man having you pay double the going rate. Absolutely don’t understand why anybody in the world can’t order gear online unless they are banged up.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    This sucks man.

But everyone is right, you should never start a cycle until you have all the gear/ancillaries on deck ready to go. Like BIB said, if you cant afford a vial of test how can you afford to eat?

Also, £90.. that's horrific. I can get locally brewed test for £25 or UGL branded for £30... Your dealer is making more than 140% profit from you.

I know I was in a job but lost it (only had one bottle of test until next pay day but guess it's not coming around)

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    90 for a vial of test?

so you have about 2 ml of test left?

turn it into 4 shots and start hustling asap.I mean you know what I mean.unload some dabs or something, fund that bottle of test.
    would this work? if i only did 300mg a week if i manage to get another bottle could i just front load it then? like say 6-800mg a week after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    This sucks man.

But everyone is right, you should never start a cycle until you have all the gear/ancillaries on deck ready to go. Like BIB said, if you cant afford a vial of test how can you afford to eat?

Also, £90.. that's horrific. I can get locally brewed test for £25 or UGL branded for £30... Your dealer is making more than 140% profit from you.
    and I know, he's making a lot of profit off me which is why i can't afford it right now, I can't buy online because i can't send gear to my house because my parents don't know i'm on the gear haha

and I know, he's making a lot of profit off me which is why i can't afford it right now, I can't buy online because i can't send gear to my house because my parents don't know i'm on the gear haha

This is why i moved out at 18 years old. Need to sort your shit bro.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I mean im not one to talk as im 19 anf still with my parents but you know the postman doesnt chap the door and be like 'steroids sir?'

90 pound for a bottle of test is absolutely ridiculous. 30 pounds is closer to the mark.

Part of the reason people say young guys shouldnt cycle is because they arent sensible enough or mature enough to do so.

Im not saying thats you but trying to stretch one vial of test over 12 weeks is ridiculous.

Just so you know. Steroids come in the post in a jiffy bag or an envelope. Youre an adult. If your mum and dad make you open the post in front of them there is an issue.

Guess im lucky, showed my dad the stuff i bought to make him jealous

This is why i moved out at 18 years old. Need to sort your shit bro.
    I know man hard at the moment. Doing sneaky jabs up in my room is a pain haha.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    what are you eating daily if there is no money?

Serious, what is your diet right now?

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I mean im not one to talk as im 19 anf still with my parents but you know the postman doesnt chap the door and be like 'steroids sir?'

90 pound for a bottle of test is absolutely ridiculous. 30 pounds is closer to the mark.

Part of the reason people say young guys shouldnt cycle is because they arent sensible enough or mature enough to do so.

Im not saying thats you but trying to stretch one vial of test over 12 weeks is ridiculous.

Just so you know. Steroids come in the post in a jiffy bag or an envelope. Youre an adult. If your mum and dad make you open the post in front of them there is an issue.

Guess im lucky, showed my dad the stuff i bought to make him jealous
    I know i was going to buy another one but shit has hit the fan at the moment. I asked for 2 bottles of test actually but he gave me deca instead and one bottle of test. and i can't order it to my house they'll open it lol. Parents are dickeds.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Please buy a sharps bin if you dont have one already. I hope your not flushing your pins or any other dangerous way of disposing them

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    what are you eating daily if there is no money?

Serious, what is your diet right now?
    I get food bought for me.

I eat about 2-3 tuna and rice a day

Porridge and peanut butter for morning

chicken breasts and rice with mixed vega

2 protein shakes

Fat free yogurt with grenola and sh*t

normally kcal are anywhere between 2,700-3,300

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Please buy a sharps bin if you dont have one already. I hope your not flushing your pins or any other dangerous way of disposing them
    my needle packs come with this little black tube where you put it in and it locks so it stays in there. you can't take it out it's locked in. I normally chuck it in the council bin afterwards haha

Well i didn't move out when i was 18 because of steroids , I moved out for independence. But obviously the freedom was nice... Not that my parents would ever open up my parcels/letter though... that's crossing the line when your over 18...
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-02-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Well i didn't move out when i was 18 because of steroids, I moved out for independence. But obviously the freedom was nice... Not that my parents would ever open up my parcels/letter though... that's crossing the line when your over 18...
    lol please tell them that for me. I'd love to move out but saving for a mortgage takes a long time. Plus i'm terrible at saving money.

lol please tell them that for me. I'd love to move out but saving for a mortgage takes a long time. Plus i'm terrible at saving money.
    No excuses man.

I worked from the age of 15, started with a national company at 17, moved out at 18 (rented my own flat), worked my way up the ladder career wise and bought my own house at 23. Grinded all the way, and still am at 25... Do what you gotta do man, just make it happen.

And don't get me wrong, there was times of struggle but always made ends meet.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-02-2018 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Spelling
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    this is a better way. you tell us what you have on hand for PCT, and amounts of each drug, then we can structure the most effective protocol based on what you have
    I have 40 20mg tabs of Nolva

24tabs of 50mg Clomid

No excuses man.

I worked from the age of 15, started with a national company at 17, moved out at 18 (rented my own flat), worked my way up the ladder career wise and bought my own house at 23. Grinded all the way, and still am at 25... Do what you gotta do man, just make it happen.

And don't get me wrong, there was times of struggle but always made ends meet.
    I hear you. Just need to find that career path now. Just a bummer about the test tho. I may as well run 300mg of test a week now? just so i can get an extra week or two out of it? and then run a PCT. What PCT would you recommend? normal?

I hear you. Just need to find that career path now. Just a bummer about the test tho. I may as well run 300mg of test a week now? just so i can get an extra week or two out of it? and then run a PCT. What PCT would you recommend? normal?
    Your call mate.

Nolvadex 40/40/40/40
    Clomid 75/75/75/75

Thread Information