Hello everyone. I'm sure I'm gonna get beat up over this but I need some help. I had a friend talk me into trying a cycle and he seemed he knew all about this stuff but apparently he doesnt. I am 33 yo good health 5'8" 156lbs and I started doing 500mg of Test Cyp a week split into 2 injections. Because of certain situations I missed almost two weeks of injections and my friend told me it would be fine to go right back to it and bumped it up to 750mg for that week. Well I took a shot on Monday at 325mg and one on Friday. By Sat My labido or sex drive dissappeared and my dick won't do a THING! I haven't taken any more injections and went to the doc and had blood work done. I get my results back tomorrow. Does anyone have may e an explanation of what happened and if my body will eventually recover? Anxiety and depression is super high right now too. I made a mistake and I know this, I will never do this shit again but I just need some answers or reassuring words to know this can be fixed please.