Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By StarLord

Thread: Newbie needs advice

StarLord is offline New Member

Cool Newbie needs advice

Hi All

Hope you're all well.

Basically in short i struggled to put on weight pretty much my whole life and even though i can lift more then my body weight i cannot seem to put size. Im quite lean, low body fat and slightly muscular for my size but still under weight.

Im in process of buying test e to do a 8 week cycle and just need a bit of clarification - do i take novadex or similar at the same time as the test e or after im done (i know it sounds stupid and still researching) my aim is to try 1 or 2 cycle at most and hope i can put on 1 stone (most of it as muscle) to give me the boost i need.

Any advice would be greatful and please put it as simple as possible so i understand it.

My stats: 27 years old- 5'7- weight 60kg - calories intake is around 2200 - 2400

Bless StarLord
    Last edited by StarLord; 05-02-2018 at 07:25 PM.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    People are going to tell you to focus on diet and training first. 2200-2400 cals a day is nothing, you are not trying to gain weight eating like that.

Research a bulking diet, and hypertrophy workout and run with that first before turning to AAS. You are looking to use them to replace hard work and diet instead of compliment them.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Eat

Eat

Eat

Eat

Eat some more.

Steroids aren’t magic. If you don’t eat enough you won’t gain. Try eating 3000cals a day, everyday for a few weeks and see what happens to your weight.
    rvannjr likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I know your pain. Lots of force feeding and a very low-volume training routine was my key.

6 meals a day for 3000+ cals
    eggs, oats, chicken, sweet potatoes, fish, pasta, lamb, rice, fruits, vegs

3 days a week split
    chest/tris/delts, legs, back/bis

The last two weeks or I have upped my calories intake. I literally go bed with a full stomach and wake up 6 hours later starving.

In not planning to start a cycle till July giving me time to carry on eating alot more and alot of research.

Going back to the question am I right when taking test E you have to take something else to keep the estrogen level controlled. My training regime is pretty good, diet has changed significantly.

Thanks for replying lads

mxgregg is offline Junior Member

polti5678 is offline New Member
    try eat 4-5 meals no bullshit.. drink lots of water,whey proteins and keep it simple for 3months on 2700+ calories and lets see whats happens to u. After this try testo if u want

Yeah I'll give it 3 months before trying it. Eating surplus of 3k will send me to a food coma.. I'm only 5'7 60kg it's going to feel like I'm eating my body weight everyday lol

rvannjr is offline New Member
    Short answer to your question is no. No you wont need to take anything for estrogen if your only running test. But honestly speaking from experience I was exactly like you, Super skinny and killed me. I took a cycle when I first started in the gym (not knowing any better) and gained 20 lbs very quick and then when I came off I lost all of it. I learned the hard way that nutrition is KEY! 2400 calories is all your eating? You'll never grow I repeat NEVER grow eating so little I don't care what gear your running, and trust me I know the little man feeling, so I know no one is going to talk you out of taking steroids so please start off with low doses (200-300mg week) and eat nothing less than 4000 calories a day. Your diet will do so much more vs test at your age.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
    Yeah I'll give it 3 months before trying it. Eating surplus of 3k will send me to a food coma.. I'm only 5'7 60kg it's going to feel like I'm eating my body weight everyday lol
    If you eat like a 60kg person you will always be 60kg.

3k cals is not really much, and yes you will need an AI for estrogen control. Leave nolvadex for PCT, unless you develop gyno, but an AI should not let you reach that state.

Better yet, just follow exactly this after you manage to fix your diet: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

I just need that 1 stone of muscle mass and id be happy. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with my size as we are what we are but the skinny bit I just can't take. After speaking to you guys and being told 2.6k calories is nothing as I thought someone who is my weight and height that is more then enough. Eating even more seems to be the answer as I was confident that what I was having was enough.

I used to eat even less then 2.6k before probably around 1800 as I only ate when I was hungry.

I'm going to hold back on the cycle for few months till I atleast sort my calories intake out first. I doubt I could hit 4k calories everyday for couple of months lol but 3.2k around that figure would be atleast 1200 more then what I used to have only a month ago.
    mxgregg likes this.

rvannjr is offline New Member
    Once you set your mind to it, its not as hard as it sounds. Weight gainers will help you hit high calories. I set an alarm for every two hours to remind me to eat something. I became obsessed with for a while and got up to around 10,000 a day. Get on that "see food" diet, if you see food eat it. Tons of calories and protein and lift super heavy 4-6 rep range (which will cause your body to produce more test and hgh) worked for me. I started at 136lbs and at my best was 206lbs around 10% body fat. Eating is 80% gym is 20% As soon as you get your eating on point Id defiantly run a test cycle

Quote Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
    Hi All

Hope you're all well.

Basically in short i struggled to put on weight pretty much my whole life and even though i can lift more then my body weight i cannot seem to put size. Im quite lean, low body fat and slightly muscular for my size but still under weight.

Im in process of buying test e to do a 8 week cycle and just need a bit of clarification - do i take novadex or similar at the same time as the test e or after im done (i know it sounds stupid and still researching) my aim is to try 1 or 2 cycle at most and hope i can put on 1 stone (most of it as muscle) to give me the boost i need.

Any advice would be greatful and please put it as simple as possible so i understand it.

My stats: 27 years old- 5'7- weight 60kg - calories intake is around 2200 - 2400

Bless StarLord
    Your TDEE is about 2500cals. If you eat 2500cals you won't gain weight and you won't lose any weight. I wouldn't go crazy over eating to gain weight. It's unnatural and your body will "bounce" the weight until it can find homeostasis. It's better to increase your caloric intake by about 10% to 15% at about 2800cals to 2900cals. This will put weight on you more slowly and naturally. Your body will have a chance to acclimate to your new weight as you begin to pick up weight. When you run your Test cycle, your body will become much more efficient at metabolizing protein. You don't need as much protein to build muscle. Eat more carbs to help increase protein synthesis. It'll take time for you to pick up size. Your body won't want put pack on a lot of muscle right away. Be patient.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Feel your pain man. I get so tired of eating while bulking. Make a couple shakes oats/pb/banana/protein and smash one in am and at night after workout. Helps me get extra Cal's down when I'm tired of eating.. I'm no pro and diet but that helps me get my calories.

Thread Information