• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Asking doc for hgh

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Asking doc for hgh

Went through a meniscus tear October 2017 where I had surgery for it. That knee still doesn't seem like it fully recovered.. also had another possible meniscus tear on the opposite knee November 2017 where my sports med doctor said the MRI showed a possible tear, but not significant enough to do surgery unless it really starts bothering me. Is it worth asking my sports med doc for a script for hgh to help? I'm on trt, was going through a doc but took it upon myself to continue it. I can get test cheaper from a source than going through a pharmacy. So I can't ask my trt doc for a script anymore. My source can get hgh but I hear this is a commonly faked substance and would rather go pharmacy on this route.
    Suggestions? Dosage? Maybe even low dose deca or npp?
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 05-04-2018 at 02:06 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would definitely look towards adding in low dose Deca . As far as GH, I like Saizen or Serostim, but can't get it scripted to me.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I would definitely look towards adding in low dose Deca. As far as GH, I like Saizen or Serostim, but can't get it scripted to me.
    what dose of deca ? I have npp on hand as well. Really nervous to use either as i've heard so many stories of limp dick

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    what dose of deca? I have npp on hand as well. Really nervous to use either as i've heard so many stories of limp dick
    The limp dick comes from letting estrogen or especially prolactin get out of control. Use a little AI and keep cabergoline on hand.

I personally do not run caber on a regular regiment.
    Elevated prolactin always shows as anorgasmia with me and many others. When this happens I dose it a couple of weeks and drop it again. Letting it go further causes ED or going limp while doing your thing which sucks.

I have heard of many worse issues with prolonged caber usage than with deca . I personally dont need caber until I have been at 400mg or above for many weeks.

There are many opinions on deca and caber but always have it on hand.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    The limp dick comes from letting estrogen or especially prolactin get out of control. Use a little AI and keep cabergoline on hand.

I personally do not run caber on a regular regiment.
    Elevated prolactin always shows as anorgasmia with me and many others. When this happens I dose it a couple of weeks and drop it again. Letting it go further causes ED or going limp while doing your thing which sucks.

I have heard of many worse issues with prolonged caber usage than with deca . I personally dont need caber until I have been at 400mg or above for many weeks.

There are many opinions on deca and caber but always have it on hand.
    so you think if i'm running 200mg a week of deca or npp I shouldn't need caber or prami. I have prami on hand

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    use masteron , got this from gearheaded.
    whenever you use 19nor steroids deca or tren which elevate prolactin and cause limpdick use masteron , which inhibits prolactin and you dont have that problem ..

Obs
    so you think if i'm running 200mg a week of deca or npp I shouldn't need caber or prami. I have prami on hand
    No just have a DA on hand in case.
    Most guys with "deca dick" just didn't know their ass from a hole going in.
    almostgone and Quester like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by gj0n3yb View Post
    whenever you use 19nor steroids deca or tren which elevate prolactin and cause limpdick use masteron , which inhibits prolactin and you dont have that problem ..
    Dont be suprised when that does not work worth a fuck.

appreciate the info but aren't you on your first cycle? probably not a good idea to be giving advice when you haven't tried it yourself
    hollowedzeus likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    what dose of deca? I have npp on hand as well. Really nervous to use either as i've heard so many stories of limp dick
    Ad Obs stated, have a DA on hand, but don't be surprised if you don't have to use it.
    Deca or NPP will be fine.
    For me, 200mg/week is enough for addressing injuries. Some guys go higher with it, but I like.to stick with the minimum effective dosage.
    Remember to keep an eye on your Hct and Hgb.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    appreciate the info but aren't you on your first cycle? probably not a good idea to be giving advice when you haven't tried it yourself
    im still clueless mate but this info is what gearheaded preached in every subject and it is very logical, you gotta try it to see if it works

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Dont be suprised when that does not work worth a fuck.
    probably it did not work for you because you used tren and deca same time and probably large ammounts or not enough masteron .. if its role it is to inhibit prolactin then how it does not work worth a fuck

Obs
    im still clueless mate but this info is what gearheaded preached in every subject and it is very logical, you gotta try it to see if it works

probably it did not work for you because you used tren and deca same time and probably large ammounts or not enough masteron .. if its role it is to inhibit prolactin then how it does not work worth a fuck
    Try it.
    Dont be suprised if it doesn't work worth a fuck.
    There is a guy on here right now that it didnt work for.

The thing that will be immediately sent home by me and others on this board is that AI and caber are not replaceable.

The things that work for me do not work for everyone. The time tested standard includes AI protocol recommended during cycle and after what I have seen it always will.

Guys like GH bring their new ideas which I love but they are not gonna be recommended to people who have not cycled while I or other long timers sit quietly watching.

New ideas are great and I dont run AI even without Masteron . I know my body though. Someone else trys it not knowing their body and they may become suicidally depressed or grow breasts.

One of the guys gh recommended masteron to as an estrogen control blew up with water and started getting depressed.

Until they absolutely know their bodies reaction to hormones like myself... People will get the cookie cutter advice we have given in the stickys because it is time tested the safest methods.

Gh had good ideas for advanced users. Quite frankly they were extremely dangerous for a newbie.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    Also need to add, masterone has been talkedd of for "helping offset estrogen sides" for a dozen years or more on here.

GH didnt bring a new idea but rather brought an old idea up and put it on a pedestal as a gold standard for all to try and pushed it over AI and DA.

Its not for a newbie to consider. Some of these guys get gyno from trt doses of test they are so estrogen sensitive. Putting them on masteron instead of AI would royally fuck their lives up.
    almostgone and DarthFlex like this.

Thread Information