Thread: HCG Dosage

Teddybuckets13 is offline New Member

HCG Dosage

Hey guys,

I'm about to run a 12 week cycle of Test E. Following instructions on here, I was planning on doing 250iu of HCG twice a week for the duration of the cycle.

Here lies my problem: My buddy ordered HCG that came in a 10,000 unit vial with only 1 ml of sodium chloride injection IP. This is pretty much worthless to me as I couldn't draw out a small enough amount at that potency to inject right? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Teddybuckets13 is offline New Member
    Actually I'm an idiot. I just need to get some bacteriostatic water shipped to have more to dilute it with right?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, you need to add the bac water to it
    I'm sure there is a guide on hear how to run HCG , mix/store it etc.. I'm i learned from here but don't know where the guide is

Anyway, I also think 250x2 is a bit low, but if it works right on. I'd run 250x3 weekly but again it depends if 250x2 works for you or not.

This may be the official guide, im not sure
    https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...egnyl-faq.html

Put 4cc of BW into the 10,000iu vial. The concentration will be 2500iu/cc. Draw to the 10 tick mark on an insulin syringe and you'll have 250iu. Pin twice a week and you're golden.

Thread Information