boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member

IGFLR3/TestProp/Anavar

Hope all is well fellas....

So my coach has me on this cycle in conjunction to my goals, also training and diet plan. I might compete in the future

... he is very well known in Germany and also coaches my buddy who placed 2nd in his last competition a couple weeks ago...

I started back on prop yesterday and did my first igf shot this morning(20mcg) working my way up to 50mcg. 4weeks on 4 weeks off.

Nothing out of the ordinary other than some adrenaline...

15mins later ate my meal which contains 50 grams of carbs... gym 1 hour later... shoulders and 25mins cardio

Ate rice cakes and a shake after my workout then 1 hour later I have my no carb meal...

Check my blood sugar a few times and it never passed 90. Seems like the IGF is shuttling all nutrients into the muscle..

Only side effect is I feel irritated as fuck!! Could be psychological...Could be my body adapting to this stuff...

Hopefully in a few days I will notice that "pump fuller" look

I'm working with him for the next 3 months so he might add some primo tabs later after the 4th week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fasted cardio, at wake up, with my GHRP/GHRH is tolerable. But, if I lift that way, I get a real crappy outlook. I've decided against it going forward. Quality of life is important to me. If I eat carbs around my weights, I'm fine.

Save your money on igflr3, it's bunk. The Test Prop + Anavar will get you a lot farther than igflr3.

boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Save your money on igflr3, it's bunk. The Test Prop + Anavar will get you a lot farther than igflr3.
    What makes you think its bunk? Because it's not increlex or some 42000 dollar bottle.
    I'm on day 3 of the stuff and I'm enjoying the pumps..
    I'm not expecting huge gains, but I feel pretty good on them.
    Also my coach wouldn't have recommend it in the first place if it was garbage

Last edited by boricuarage78; 05-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage78 View Post
    What makes you think its bunk? Because it's not increlex or some 42000 dollar bottle.
    I'm on day 3 of the stuff and I'm enjoying the pumps..
    I'm not expecting huge gains, but I feel pretty good on them.
    Also my coach wouldn't have recommend it in the first place if it was garbage

Go ahead and listen to your coach.

Thread Information