Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103

    First Cycle in 5 years.

    First Cycle in 5 years.-1.jpg

    Hello Fellas, I've been off the gym and juice for 5 years while recovering from a serious injury and ready to ride the bike again. I have previous experience with most steroids due to cycling from 19 to 22.
    I've hit back the gym about 8 months ago and lost about 70 pounds of fat and had gyno surgery 2 months ago. I've used HGH and IGF peptides to aid with my weight loss. I homebrew my own gear.

    Stats:
    5'10
    210 lbs
    17% bf (?? you tell me)
    27 years old.

    I plan on running this cycle like if it was my first cycle, using test as the main anabolic compound, and with weaker steroids. NPP is there for tendon strengthening and joint lubrication. I was told masteron is a great addition to any cycle, and I simply love to add anavar to all my cycles.

    Cycle:
    500mg Test Prop //Week 1-11
    500mg Mast Prop //week 1-11
    200mg NPP //week 1-11
    500mg Anavar //week 1-12
    HCG 250 UI twice a week //week 2-11
    8 UI Genotropin ED //year long
    80mcg of combined IGF1-LR3, IGF2-LR3, IGF1-DES for the first 40 days of the cycle, and during PCT

    PCT:
    Clomid 100-100-50-50
    nolvadex 40-40-20-20

    I plan on eating for recomposition. With calorie cycling 5 days deficit 500 cal, and 2 days refeed on weekends, 500-1000 cals over maintenance.

    Diet is very clean, mostly based off horse meat, salmon, lean seafood, chicken, greek yogourt, berries, couscous, rice, oats and avocados.

    Any advice? My cycle is scheduled to start in a little less than a month. I really look forward to it.
    Last edited by Zydial; 05-05-2018 at 06:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    500 mg of avavar is a lot, about ten times the usual dosage. In your cycle, you could get the best (SHBG reduction) benefits from 12.5 mg/day and hurt your liver less.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,440
    you say you are treating this like a first cycle but...
    you are taking 1.7grams of gear a week plus 8ius of hGH a day???
    Seems a little excessive to me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    500 mg of avavar is a lot, about ten times the usual dosage. In your cycle, you could get the best (SHBG reduction) benefits from 12.5 mg/day and hurt your liver less.
    I am assuming he means 500mg of anavar a week or about 70mg/day....

  5. #5
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    you say you are treating this like a first cycle but...
    you are taking 1.7grams of gear a week plus 8ius of hGH a day???
    Seems a little excessive to me.

    Masteron and anavar are mild, so I don’t really count them.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I am assuming he means 500mg of anavar a week or about 70mg/day....
    That is correct sir

  6. #6
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Sorry to hear about the injuries.. must have sucked.

    Cycle looks fine to me, I love NPP last re-comp I did I used NPP and Tren both worked great together. My personal opinion, if you’re going to run NPP/Deca as a part of a blast then use it as a blast, don’t just use it for the joint benefits, take advantage of all the benefits. 200mg per week would be for more long term use as per prescribed by the doctor. I would bump that up to 400mg…

    With regards to not counting mast/anavar , I understand where you’re coming from but you most defiantly should count them. Anavar isn’t very polite to your lipds despite it being easy on the liver, but based on what you have said you seem to have some experience under your belt so I don’t see 1.7g of gear being an issue…

    Blood work pre, mid and post cycle planned?

  7. #7
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the injuries.. must have sucked.

    Cycle looks fine to me, I love NPP last re-comp I did I used NPP and Tren both worked great together. My personal opinion, if you’re going to run NPP/Deca as a part of a blast then use it as a blast, don’t just use it for the joint benefits, take advantage of all the benefits. 200mg per week would be for more long term use as per prescribed by the doctor. I would bump that up to 400mg…

    With regards to not counting mast/anavar , I understand where you’re coming from but you most defiantly should count them. Anavar isn’t very polite to your lipds despite it being easy on the liver, but based on what you have said you seem to have some experience under your belt so I don’t see 1.7g of gear being an issue…

    Blood work pre, mid and post cycle planned?

    I'm afraid of tren because thats what I hurt myself with.

    I don't want too much bloating thats why I'm using a low dose just as a joint support.

    I will be eating very clean, using a liver detox supplement

    Yes, blood work pre-cycle and post cycle is planned.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydial View Post
    Masteron and anavar are mild, so I don’t really count them.



    That is correct sir
    You can't just discount Mast and Var from your cycle. Anavar may be a "weak" steroid but it is 5 to 6 times more anabolic than Test. Mast is a derivative of DHT which is about 5 time more anabolic than Test. They are both powerful steroids in their own way. Your "first time" cycle is way too complex with too many compounds. I would just run a Test only cycle if you're really treating this like your first cycle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •