Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Trt uk?

BenTren is offline Banned

Trt uk?

I don't actually want to go on TRT, but i just have a thought that i might throw an idea out there to see if it would actually work or not. (UK advice)

If i were to go to a doctor after my cycle (during PCT lets say) and went to a doctor complaining about low T, they do a blood test and actually see i have low T levels, would they prescribe me Testosterone ? I could just keep all the Test they give me and stack up? Would this work or no?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    It potentially could work...

But yous be bound to nhs blood test schedules where you cant cycle around it. And the only thing thats of any use to you is sustanon which is pretty available from some sources...

Also during pct you will have veryhigh t levels due to the serms.

I would drop the idea mate

Oh and good luck getting trt by just having a low reading on the nhs lol.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^

What Hollow said.

If you wanted to do this, no point in doing PCT just wait for the drugs to drop to non super-physiological level and then wait for some low T symptoms which you would usually have post cycle and go see your doc.

Long process though, your GP wont just give you test, you'll be referred for more tests and a final review after them attempting to restart your system with their own PCT protocol (which will probably work unless you had low T prior to using).. If that fails then..they will put you forward for TRT.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

BenTren is offline Banned
    Ah i see.. so i'd be subject to constant blood tests the lot? well i'll scrap that idea then.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    I don't actually want to go on TRT, but i just have a thought that i might throw an idea out there to see if it would actually work or not. (UK advice)

If i were to go to a doctor after my cycle (during PCT lets say) and went to a doctor complaining about low T, they do a blood test and actually see i have low T levels, would they prescribe me Testosterone? I could just keep all the Test they give me and stack up? Would this work or no?
    Bad idea during PCT as LH and FSH would be over stimulated and probably in values doctors would sniff something wrong. But yes if you did the right complains they would do a series of tests to try and diagnose the hypogonadism, further bws, ultrasounds, pituitary MRI, it would take some months. In the end if you were diagnosed hypogonadal they would prescribe you nebido, which you cant really use for cylcling.
    Eduke93 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    1000% No lol.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Wont work way to many blood test to get around and there's no point, 100% gear is cheap anyway in the UK.

Thread Information