Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: 9 days Without Pin

BenTren is offline Banned

9 days Without Pin

So i can pin another .5ml thursday which will be the last of my test. Now i can get more test 9 days from last pin and i've been currently running 600mg/Week and for the last 2 pins i've been 0.5ml of Test300

Would it be ok to leave it for 9 days then just do a 2ml jab on that friday (19th) ? and maybe just keep frontloading for the next two jabs? not sure if that would work because it's Test-E or not?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I've had to do this before and I didn't really feel worse or bad by skipping an injection by a week. When I travel I usually don't bring any gear with me and I will have to change my injection timing. Will inject once and than for 9-10 days can't get another injection, I have seen no issues with doing this btw, doesn't really feel any different or worse just missed an injection by a few days.

I wouldn't do this every time but anytime i had to do this there was no problems, and i do know how to get gear with me when traveling but i dont mind skipping the injection by a few days..
    BenTren likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    I've had to do this before and I didn't really feel worse or bad by skipping an injection by a week. When I travel I usually don't bring any gear with me and I will have to change my injection timing. Will inject once and than for 9-10 days can't get another injection, I have seen no issues with doing this btw, doesn't really feel any different or worse just missed an injection by a few days.

I wouldn't do this every time but anytime i had to do this there was no problems, and i do know how to get gear with me when traveling but i dont mind skipping the injection by a few days..
    mail it to your final destination, priority mail or 2 day

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post

Ok that's good to hear, do you think I should still inject more on the 9th? say 600mg on that day and maybe the second pin and continue on then 300mg for the rest? Also what would be the situation with my Test Levels? as i know it's almost 2 weeks, would It take another 3/4 weeks for my levels to be up again as they are now?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    on the way but i'm glad i won't need to cut my cycle short anyway!

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Its a lot of work just to get some test mailed to you and you know you're missing injection for like 4 days, come on is it really that bad to do this every few months?

I'm also on TRT so not running a gram of test and whatever else some of you do, I find no issues by missing the injection by a few extra days

The blood work might be off by doing this but every once in a while it can't be that bad..

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How's your cycle working for you? With regard to your questions about HGH, are you considering extending it. If you do do the HGH, you'll need to do a very high amount to contend with what your body is already producing. Long cycles are more damaging than high potency short ones. Perhaps this is a chance to desist and save what you've made while making use of your body's natural abilities.
    Please post some before and after pics as well as some info regarding your experience. Thank you in advance for contributing to the body of knowledge regarding these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    How's your cycle working for you? With regard to your questions about HGH, are you considering extending it. If you do do the HGH, you'll need to do a very high amount to contend with what your body is already producing. Long cycles are more damaging than high potency short ones. Perhaps this is a chance to desist and save what you've made while making use of your body's natural abilities.
    Please post some before and after pics as well as some info regarding your experience. Thank you in advance for contributing to the body of knowledge regarding these issues.
    So far the cycle has been great thanks for asking! And to the HGH, i've had a look at prices for the doses i'd want to be running and in no position to nearly fork out almost 2k+ for some GH. So we'll give that a miss for now haha.

As for before and after pics the before is day1 of pin and after is Today (6th may) currently 4 weeks into my cycle

side shot

back shot

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    So far the cycle has been great thanks for asking! And to the HGH, i've had a look at prices for the doses i'd want to be running and in no position to nearly fork out almost 2k+ for some GH. So we'll give that a miss for now haha.

As for before and after pics the before is day1 of pin and after is Today (6th may) currently 4 weeks into my cycle

side shot

back shot

looking good. you seem to have good arm genetics, they seem to respond well.

I'm one of the guys that can jab 5ml of base into each bicep, and hit them 2 hours a day for years and gain an inch maybe. but my chest blows up and back gets wide. at 5'6" I'm around 48+ inches. at 150 lbs.

based on pics, your looking to fill out nice and evenly. I would like to see what diet is like for you, I think you are and will continue to respond well to aas. I would like a chance to critique your diet just to make sure you don't get any unessary (I can't spell,that word for shit, and my phone auto correct everything except shit I need it to) fat spill over.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    For four weeks you got some great gains bud. Keep up the good work!

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Mail it ?! Just pack it in your check bag and take it with you. Tsa isn't looking for a single vial of t and a syringe in check baggage. The usps is Always looking for that shit.

looking good. you seem to have good arm genetics, they seem to respond well.

I'm one of the guys that can jab 5ml of base into each bicep, and hit them 2 hours a day for years and gain an inch maybe. but my chest blows up and back gets wide. at 5'6" I'm around 48+ inches. at 150 lbs.

based on pics, your looking to fill out nice and evenly. I would like to see what diet is like for you, I think you are and will continue to respond well to aas. I would like a chance to critique your diet just to make sure you don't get any unessary (I can't spell,that word for shit, and my phone auto correct everything except shit I need it to) fat spill over.
    Cheers! Arms do always respond well and i'm in the same boat as you but my lacking muscle group is chest! I've been doing chest 3x a week still get great pumps and it just NEVER seems to grow. Not a clue what i'm doing wrong or not doing. it's always been like this tho, i've got a decently strong chest but just never definition.

i'm not as strict with my diet as i should be but i tend to eat anywhere around 2,700kc-3,300 (3300 on a good day)

Mostly Oatmeal and peanut butter a lot of

chicken and wholegrain rice x2

tuna and rice and mixed veg x2

yogurt + grenola.

2x protein shakes

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    For four weeks you got some great gains bud. Keep up the good work!
    Cheers pal will keep at it!

Thread Information