Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Question about Deca

Vinnie- just gonna offer my .02. Im a long time test- deca fan, my favorite combo. Just finished up my most recent run with it a couple wks ago. These guys are exactly correct in what they are telling you as far as drop the deca now, and i think you get it now. Just because you shot once or twice doesnt mean you cant drop it and wait for it to clear your system . It is a mild compound compared to many others, but the advice i offer anyone that asks, is that there is a strategy that should apply when using deca, dbol , anadrol in order to have a successful run with those type compounds. . It requires a good grasp of your macros, water intake, nutrients, fiber, protein, training etc - otherwise you end up like a ton of other guys-30 lbs heavier but full of nothing useful. In that respect, it is much more prudent to start with test alone, or if you are hell bent, only 1 other compound. Dont complicate your situation amd end up spending more time trying to figure out what is causing the side effects than you do training.
    The only other piece of advice i try to give, is to understand that every person is unique- see what works for you. Do not make the mistake of jumping into something because someone told you or because of one post you read on the internet. Take alot of time, read the hundred and thousands of different viewpoints, opinions, etc, and cipher through them to get to the truth and to see what works for you. It will most likely be different than what works for the guy next to you.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    "The use of Testosterone Enanthate will suppress natural testosterone production."

"Deca Durabolin like all anabolic steroids is suppressive to natural testosterone production. The rate of suppression varies from one steroid to the next, but with Deca Durabolin , and all Nandrolone based compounds, it will be extreme."

Not very clear is it
    I will say that I agree with Horn. Shut down is shut down. You can sugar coat it any way that you want. You are not just partially shut down.
    Consider it like a pregnancy. You are either pregnant or your not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will say that I agree with Horn. Shut down is shut down. You can sugar coat it any way that you want. You are not just partially shut down.
    Consider it like a pregnancy. You are either pregnant or your not.

So you are disagreeing with whoever wrote the steroid profiles on this site? Who do I listen to then?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    So you are disagreeing with whoever wrote the steroid profiles on this site? Who do I listen to then?
    Apparently yourself. Good luck Vinny. I’m out.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    "The use of Testosterone Enanthate will suppress natural testosterone production."

"Deca Durabolin like all anabolic steroids is suppressive to natural testosterone production. The rate of suppression varies from one steroid to the next, but with Deca Durabolin , and all Nandrolone based compounds, it will be extreme."

Not very clear is it
    What is not clear about it?

Deca shuts you down from the 1st pin, pretty simple. It is only advisable for guys already in TRT.

Everybody I know who used deca in past is now in TRT, or miserable dealing with low T, which is not easy to get in many countries.

It is a mild compound in terms of side effects, but only during cycle, after cycle it is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Apparently yourself. Good luck Vinny. I’m out.
    I've already said I'm dropping the deca , I'm just trying to understand the concept behind suppression, but if you want to strop off, feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What is not clear about it?

Deca shuts you down from the 1st pin, pretty simple. It is only advisable for guys already in TRT.

Everybody I know who used deca in past is now in TRT, or miserable dealing with low T, which is not easy to get in many countries.

It is a mild compound in terms of side effects, but only during cycle, after cycle it is terrible.
    What isn't clear is this. Does deca shut you down LONGER or HARDER than test, or both? I'm not trying to sugar coat anything I'm just so fucking confused. I'm dropping deca either way so idk why you guys are getting worked up about it for tbh.
    Last edited by Vinnie214; 05-10-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Vinnie- just gonna offer my .02. Im a long time test- deca fan, my favorite combo. Just finished up my most recent run with it a couple wks ago. These guys are exactly correct in what they are telling you as far as drop the deca now, and i think you get it now. Just because you shot once or twice doesnt mean you cant drop it and wait for it to clear your system . It is a mild compound compared to many others, but the advice i offer anyone that asks, is that there is a strategy that should apply when using deca, dbol , anadrol in order to have a successful run with those type compounds. . It requires a good grasp of your macros, water intake, nutrients, fiber, protein, training etc - otherwise you end up like a ton of other guys-30 lbs heavier but full of nothing useful. In that respect, it is much more prudent to start with test alone, or if you are hell bent, only 1 other compound. Dont complicate your situation amd end up spending more time trying to figure out what is causing the side effects than you do training.
    The only other piece of advice i try to give, is to understand that every person is unique- see what works for you. Do not make the mistake of jumping into something because someone told you or because of one post you read on the internet. Take alot of time, read the hundred and thousands of different viewpoints, opinions, etc, and cipher through them to get to the truth and to see what works for you. It will most likely be different than what works for the guy next to you.
    I appreciate it, and understand I am not ready for deca, hence why I am dropping it.

Thanks

How Testosterone Supplementation Shuts Down HPTA

One of the hardest ACTUAL facts to find when searching through steroid and bodybuilding forums is how testosterone supplementation actually shuts you down. It can be worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack, with a who's who of Bro science "professors" adding their own inaccurate take on things.

So HERE is exactly how Testosterone supplementation (AAS) Shuts you down.

Abbreviations

LH = Luteinizing hormone

HPTA = Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis

FSH = Follicle stimulating hormone

GnRH = Gonadotropin releasing hormone

When exogenous Testosterone any type of steroid derivative is used, a cascade of actions take place in this order.

Your Hypothalamus (This is your master gland in your brain) secretes GnRH, that causes your pituitary gland to secrete LH & FSH. The increase in these hormones causes the testes to stimulate the Leydig cells to produce testosterone (by conversion of cholesterol). Testosterone then has the ability to undergo various metabolic processes that will inhibit GnRH, which in turn inhibits the secretion of LH and FSH, and that brings a halt to natural testosterone production. This is referred to as the negative feedback loop. Once testosterone has stopped being produced, it no longer sends this negative signal, and GnRH eventually begins to do its job again.

This is how homeostasis is maintained in the human body.

The whole idea of supplementing with steroids is to override the mechanism for negative feedback. There is a huge misconception that we can take huge amounts of steroids and we do not have to worry about not producing testosterone because we are replacing it with an exogenous source.

The big problem with this is we have is that certain steroids cause this to a greater degree than others. Estrogenic steroids, or steroids referred to as wet bulking steroids, convert to the hormone estrogen in larger doses, and this causes greater suppression than an androgen alone.

"Aromatization mediates testosterone's short-term feedback restraint of 24-hour endogenously driven and acute exogenous gonadotropin-releasing hormone-stimulated luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone secretion in young men" "J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Jun;86(6):2600-6. The increased estrogen sends signals that there is to much conversion, while your Hypothalamus sends signals that too much estrogen is in your system, so the secretion of LH and FSH is halted. The leydig cells stop producing test, until homeostatis is met, and testosterone has a higher ratio to estrogen than it currently has. Using something to stop this conversion like aromasin , arimidex or letrozole can also decrease the amount of shutdown caused, or speed up the recovery process.

Some steroids are not as inhibitory of testosterone production partly because of the fact they do not confer to estrogen, Anavar being one, and it doesn't saturate androgen recepetors as deca would.

Saturation of the Androgen receptor or increased androgen levels in the blood are the main cause of shutdown, and with steroids like tren and deca the effects last much longer because the metabolites linger in the cell and receptor.

Prolactin, another hormone produced by the pituitary and regulated by the hypothalamus, can also decrease testosterone in men. If elevated, prolactin can lead to side effects on cycle and cause problems with recovery and pct. Suppressing prolactin is a good idea to prevent long lasting problems after a cycle has ended. Steroids that can increase prolactin, mainly 19-nors, such as deca and tren, need to be taken with extra precaution.

Deca is immediately suppressive. Once u pin, as the compound releases into your system, it will shut down your hpta almost immediately. Being that you are dropping it after a week, or whatever time period, it will still be lingering a while, but after 240mgs, i wouldnt worry about having complications from that kind of dose. What you will have to focus on is keeping your test levels wherever you want them to be- whether from exogenous test- or if you jump off altogether, pct and recovery. If you keep your test levels where you want them, you wont even know you took the deca. But having said that, if you understand the risk you are taking at a young age with your reproductive ability- which nothing personal, but i think it would serve you well to research much more- then good luck to ya

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    What isn't clear is this. Does deca shut you down LONGER or HARDER than test, or both? I'm not trying to sugar coat anything I'm just so fucking confused. I'm dropping deca either way so idk why you guys are getting worked up about it for tbh.
    It shuts you down longer and harder because it is a super long ester.

I wont get worked up on you unless you have no conviction.

Nothing wrong with what you are asking and very wise to heed their advice. I cycled too young and it didn't end well but I can only imagine what would have happened if I played with deca then.

How Testosterone Supplementation Shuts Down HPTA

One of the hardest ACTUAL facts to find when searching through steroid and bodybuilding forums is how testosterone supplementation actually shuts you down. It can be worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack, with a who's who of Bro science "professors" adding their own inaccurate take on things.

So HERE is exactly how Testosterone supplementation (AAS) Shuts you down.

Abbreviations

LH = Luteinizing hormone

HPTA = Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis

FSH = Follicle stimulating hormone

GnRH = Gonadotropin releasing hormone

When exogenous Testosterone any type of steroid derivative is used, a cascade of actions take place in this order.

Your Hypothalamus (This is your master gland in your brain) secretes GnRH, that causes your pituitary gland to secrete LH & FSH. The increase in these hormones causes the testes to stimulate the Leydig cells to produce testosterone (by conversion of cholesterol). Testosterone then has the ability to undergo various metabolic processes that will inhibit GnRH, which in turn inhibits the secretion of LH and FSH, and that brings a halt to natural testosterone production. This is referred to as the negative feedback loop. Once testosterone has stopped being produced, it no longer sends this negative signal, and GnRH eventually begins to do its job again.

This is how homeostasis is maintained in the human body.

The whole idea of supplementing with steroids is to override the mechanism for negative feedback. There is a huge misconception that we can take huge amounts of steroids and we do not have to worry about not producing testosterone because we are replacing it with an exogenous source.

The big problem with this is we have is that certain steroids cause this to a greater degree than others. Estrogenic steroids, or steroids referred to as wet bulking steroids, convert to the hormone estrogen in larger doses, and this causes greater suppression than an androgen alone.

"Aromatization mediates testosterone's short-term feedback restraint of 24-hour endogenously driven and acute exogenous gonadotropin-releasing hormone-stimulated luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone secretion in young men" "J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Jun;86(6):2600-6. The increased estrogen sends signals that there is to much conversion, while your Hypothalamus sends signals that too much estrogen is in your system, so the secretion of LH and FSH is halted. The leydig cells stop producing test, until homeostatis is met, and testosterone has a higher ratio to estrogen than it currently has. Using something to stop this conversion like aromasin , arimidex or letrozole can also decrease the amount of shutdown caused, or speed up the recovery process.

Some steroids are not as inhibitory of testosterone production partly because of the fact they do not confer to estrogen, Anavar being one, and it doesn't saturate androgen recepetors as deca would.

Saturation of the Androgen receptor or increased androgen levels in the blood are the main cause of shutdown, and with steroids like tren and deca the effects last much longer because the metabolites linger in the cell and receptor.

Prolactin, another hormone produced by the pituitary and regulated by the hypothalamus, can also decrease testosterone in men. If elevated, prolactin can lead to side effects on cycle and cause problems with recovery and pct. Suppressing prolactin is a good idea to prevent long lasting problems after a cycle has ended. Steroids that can increase prolactin, mainly 19-nors, such as deca and tren, need to be taken with extra precaution.
    To add to what Cape sent. You are not understanding what was said on the rate of suppression. This is change per unit time ie second, minute, day, etc. In all cases you are suppressed( ie shut down is shutdown) and exogenous T is necessary. The rate various between the AAS, not if there is suppression or not.

Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Sorry I didnt realize this thread was so long... I was on the first page. I didnt mean to be redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sorry I didnt realize this thread was so long... I was on the first page. I didnt mean to be redundant.
    Obs - you are always welcome to chime in!

Obs likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    This will remove any confusion. You are shut down, your balls are merely decorative, castrated, chemical castration!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    sofa king confused?

I thought you read and read and researched and made an informed decision.

lol

your cocks broken for life, better start making friends with Lilly and Pfizer reps...
    geezuschrist likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This will remove any confusion. You are shut down, your balls are merely decorative, castrated, chemical castration!
    That is so simply put it’s brilliant. Anyone should be able to understand that.
    Mr.BB likes this.

That is so simply put it’s brilliant. Everyone should be able to understand that.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    To add to what Cape sent. You are not understanding what was said on the rate of suppression. This is change per unit time ie second, minute, day, etc. In all cases you are suppressed( ie shut down is shutdown) and exogenous T is necessary. The rate various between the AAS, not if there is suppression or not.

Ok, so, rate of suppression means, how fast you get shutdown. So deca simply shuts you off faster than test. Understood, sorry.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I suggest finding a farm and asking the farmer for his castrated bull testicles. Upon receiving them immediately put on ice until you arrive home. Take said testicles and slowly squeeze them until you extract the sweet sweet testosterone from those bad boys. Store the juice in a sterile vial and inject subq into the scrotum until maximum testicle size is desired. It's a tried and true practice.

Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    I suggest finding a farm and asking the farmer for his castrated bull testicles. Upon receiving them immediately put on ice until you arrive home. Take said testicles and slowly squeeze them until you extract the sweet sweet testosterone from those bad boys. Store the juice in a sterile vial and inject subq into the scrotum until maximum testicle size is desired. It's a tried and true practice.
    can you really squeeze juice from testicles if removed?

I can or in have a good line on testicles, both bull and human. also I have a good connect on rat milk.

Hilarious

well, enough with the negatives, we take roids for the benefits at the end of the day, negatives are understood clearly now, so now i can enjoy the gains, 2nd time test and dbol , i see myself hitting 200LBS very soon if I can maintain my size post-cycle, that sounds crazy for 5'8 geezer. I'm excited!

if anyone wants, I can keep updating on how I'm doing, those of you who think I will ruin myself or lose my gains, I can keep you updated, If you want me to anyway, otherwise nvm.

well, enough with the negatives, we take roids for the benefits at the end of the day, negatives are understood clearly now, so now i can enjoy the gains, 2nd time test and dbol , i see myself hitting 200LBS very soon if I can maintain my size post-cycle, that sounds crazy for 5'8 geezer. I'm excited!

if anyone wants, I can keep updating on how I'm doing, those of you who think I will ruin myself or lose my gains, I can keep you updated, If you want me to anyway, otherwise nvm.
    I want to say something, I like you.

that's why I just balls . just want to make sure you know what's up.

nothing wrong with test only, but even better natural test.

trust me I'm 35, at times I can't get my dick working right. it gets hard, but I'm having issues with finishing.
    .it causes lots of issues.,, the girl at first lives it, tour banging the absolute shit oytvof her harder and after than any one has...but....... after 1st 2 of those sessions she's convinced your a cheater. cuzz you can't cum. or she's sure you aren't into her.

it will ruin any long term thing with a chick.

and even shirt term one night stands, who the fuck wants to bust ads sweating like a of for 90 minutes to have a num dick (might be good if I decide to bang old chicks at the golf course for money....)
    Obs and geezuschrist like this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I want to say something, I like you.

that's why I just balls . just want to make sure you know what's up.

nothing wrong with test only, but even better natural test.

trust me I'm 35, at times I can't get my dick working right. it gets hard, but I'm having issues with finishing.
    .it causes lots of issues.,, the girl at first lives it, tour banging the absolute shit oytvof her harder and after than any one has...but....... after 1st 2 of those sessions she's convinced your a cheater. cuzz you can't cum. or she's sure you aren't into her.

it will ruin any long term thing with a chick.

and even shirt term one night stands, who the fuck wants to bust ads sweating like a of for 90 minutes to have a num dick (might be good if I decide to bang old chicks at the golf course for money....)
    Eh man, shit happens, beat and delete as I like to say (beat means fuck in UK slang) just go for another chick until you find one that doesn't care about your little situation in your pants haha. I mean at least you'll last longer I guess......

Eh man, shit happens, beat and delete as I like to say (beat means fuck in UK slang) just go for another chick until you find one that doesn't care about your little situation in your pants haha. I mean at least you'll last longer I guess......
    I can attest. Oh yeah girls love it the first few times "omg I've never had sex that long" then weeks down the road she's complaining "no im not sucking your dick it'll take an hour"
    Obs and Couchlockd like this.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    I can attest. Oh yeah girls love it the first few times "omg I've never had sex that long" then weeks down the road she's complaining "no im not sucking your dick it'll take an hour"
    Shame her and say well..if it takes that long you know you need more practice

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    Shame her and say well..if it takes that long you know you need more practice
    Oh the damn worst is I say well now I'm gonna get blue balls.. smiles and laughs you can take care of that yourself I'm not sucking any longer and my snatch hurts. Arrrrrggghh
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Mine tries every time but she gets pissed and jumps on cowgirl. She manages to get off from riding me and that usually finshes it for me. When she does succeed though, at oral, she is so proud she doesn't stop if ya know what I mean. SHE SWALLOWS
    That is the best thing in the world.

Not sure if its a bad thing or not but orgasms are a lot more intense for me of late. I get off and tarzan yell until the neighbors bitch...

"Goddamit its 3:00 in the afternoon and we have kids over here!"

"No shit two of them are ours. Thats why we wanted you to babysit on such short notice."

If ya get issues getting off a little cabergoline or prami will put you right back to your usual for some others still have issues for not so obvious reasons (**cough I think they're gaaaay!cough**)
    geezuschrist likes this.

Mine tries every time but she gets pissed and jumps on cowgirl. She manages to get off from riding me and that usually finshes it for me. When she does succeed though, at oral, she is so proud she doesn't stop if ya know what I mean. SHE SWALLOWS
    That is the best thing in the world.

Not sure if its a bad thing or not but orgasms are a lot more intense for me of late. I get off and tarzan yell until the neighbors bitch...

"Goddamit its 3:00 in the afternoon and we have kids over here!"

"No shit two of them are ours. Thats why we wanted you to babysit on such short notice."

If ya get issues getting off a little cabergoline or prami will put you right back to your usual for some others still have issues for not so obvious reasons (**cough I think they're gaaaay!cough**)
    Gahdamn haha SHE SWALLOWS.
    What do you mean with caber or prami though? Taking it during a cycle of test only would that increase libido? Or make you finish faster? I understand using it while on deca etc but what about test only

Obs
    Gahdamn haha SHE SWALLOWS.
    What do you mean with caber or prami though? Taking it during a cycle of test only would that increase libido? Or make you finish faster? I understand using it while on deca etc but what about test only
    Elevated estrogen from test can elevate prolactin without a nor such as deca . This is why someone like Austinite© will tell you Deca dick does not exist.
    Yes nors are more prone to elevate but not the only way by a darn site.

Usually in the world of AAS anorgasmia means elevated prolactin. Vast majority...

It could be something else dunno the whole story. Wasnt gonna read all the pages of such. I know what causes it in me though and what cures it.

Oh... And I cant get off in the morning. I could tear it up and turn it over but I just finally get sore abs and say f this.

Elevated estrogen from test can elevate prolactin without a nor such as deca . This is why someone like Austinite© will tell you Deca dick does not exist.

Usually in the world of AAS anorgasmia means elevated prolactin. Vast majority...

It could be something else dunno the whole story. Wasnt gonna read all the pages of such. I know what causes it in me though and what cures it.

Oh... And I cant get off in the morning. I could tear it up and turn it over but I just finally get sore abs and say f this.
    this is probs good for me cos I beat it way too often lmaoo. Juice be like nah not now son, wait 6 hours and try again

I'm tempted to pop a prami and see what happens libido wise.. I'm about to start npp anyways

Obs
    I'm tempted to pop a prami and see what happens libido wise.. I'm about to start npp anyways
    Attachment 172768

Try one of these instead

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Can I ask which compounds you used when you were 18-21? And I do understand the damage I am doing, more so now that I am discussing with you guys, have realised that deca is too harsh for me to use at this point, test is bad enough, first and last time with deca till I'm older, much older, thank you guys for opening my eyes on that one.
    Test, Deca , Tren , NPP, Mast... First injectable cycle was around 20 I think... Also all of this was between ages of 20 going on 22.. so just under 2 years.

I am now reliant on synthetic testosterone , so you may end up like me...
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-11-2018 at 06:23 AM.

yep this is correct

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information