Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Feeling like shit

Fernande is offline New Member

Feeling like shit

Hey, gunne try and add as much info as possible.

I've done numerous cycles in the past so im no beginner in that sense. Atm i've been on for 11months. Running test P, mast P, arimidex .

Dose atm is 25mg test p 12,5mg mast p and 0,25 adex ED. Since i've been on for quite awhile ive lowered my doses.

I had labs showing low e2 (11pg/ml ). I halved adex dose and came up to 14pg/ml after 4 weeks. Since then i've halved adex again but also halved test and mast.

The amount of anxiety has caused me to loose control and become really desperate and i really do need help from someone.

I keep changing doses atm since i stick to my protocol for about a week and i feel as if my e2 is too high. So i blast with 0,5mg adex and then all of a sudden i feel great the next day. Wich is wierd if low e2 was the cause.

On average i get 1 day where everything feels like it should feel while ur on. And then the next im back to feeling utterly shit.

I'm so sick of this cause it's been going on for a long time now.

In the past i've had similar experiences after being on for a while where i start feeling utterly crap and nothing i do seem to help. Now in all my cycles i've been a real overdoser on arimidex.

So i have three options to what might cause this.

1. I'm crashed on E2
    2. My rbc is really high? i haven't donated any blood during these 11months.
    3. The frequent change of doses make my hormones imbalanced.

Perhaps even all three. Tbh, i don't think im capable of geting past the screening process of donating blood atm, i'm so wrecked anyone talking to me realise something is terribly wrong with me and a red flag would raise.

I hate asking for help, i feel like a failure for doing it, but this is affecting my real life and im desperate. Please help me out if you can.

In the past i've just dosed similar to this and felt awesome every day and now it's as if whatever i do i can't get stuck out of this poor sense of well being.
    Last edited by Fernande; 05-08-2018 at 12:25 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are taking double the amount of arimidex that somebody would take if they were taking over 3 times the test you are taking. Titrating doses will have you all out of whack.

You probably don’t need any AI at all at that dose.

Why are you still running the mast?

Why use prop and pin ED when you can use enanthate pin twice a week or less?

You should give blood anyway, it’s a good thing to do.

Are you planning on staying on forever?
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Allright, so cut off adex completely then?

Basicly running the mast to increase mood at this point. I've always been on prop i just gotten used to it. However im thinking of changing to E since i read some guys being on over long periods that it's good to change ester sometimes.

Yeah if i just could get out of this whacky sense of being giving blood wouldn't be a problem.

I do plan to stay on forever yes, even if it's just on hrt/cruise doses.

Thanks for reply man.

I'm going to up my dose to 50mg test ED and start doing adex 0,25 EoD.

I'll update in a few weeks (changing does again...)

Quote Originally Posted by Fernande View Post
    I'm going to up my dose to 50mg test ED and start doing adex 0,25 EoD.

I'll update in a few weeks (changing does again...)
    350mg/wk Test will generate more E2 due to Test amortizing. .25mg/eod of adex still may be too much. I would go to .25mg/e3d.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    350mg/wk Test will generate more E2 due to Test amortizing. .25mg/eod of adex still may be too much. I would go to .25mg/e3d.
    Yeah been on 50mg test ED and 0,125 adex ED for 8 days now and yesterday i decided to up arimidex to 0,25 ED.

I've constantly improved in mental well being during this period even though it's been pretty shaky.

Yesterday i was geting glimpses of how things are when they are like they should. I enjoy life alot, everything around me is beautiful and awesome.

Now i decided to up dosage of arimidex to 0,25 ED yesterday and today im back with anixety again.

I feel as if with that low dose of arimidex my voice gets high pitched and i become nervous, but perhaps it's just a phase of my estrogen recovering and rebounding.

I'm going to get labs on my E2 in a few days. Although i have no idea how i should dose my arimidex to recover from this shit the fastest way possible because i'm tired of feeling shit, i wanna be alive and love life again.

<3
    Last edited by Fernande; 05-16-2018 at 05:49 AM.

Oh by the way, thank you guys alot for helping me realise my estrogen was to low. Since after i created this thread, things have IMPROVED, and im on the right track to sorting this problem.

It was low estrogen that was the cause of my shitty well being.

If i was rich id send you all a million bucks. Thank you all, truly
    Last edited by Fernande; 05-16-2018 at 05:59 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    U r so all over the place

Slo down

Ok slo down....

Damn still feeling like shit, any other advice?

Look i've been out to night clubs every weekend feeling so awesome i wan't to almost cry with happiness because my life is so great i feel like im living in a dream... I've been sitting with girls, chatting in the night and feeling magical... man, the times... everything is so beautiful, awesome, it's like youre literally in heaven, i love EVERYTHING

Now, after i crashed my estrogen, i havent even been able to leave my own home the anxiety been so bad, im absolute rock bottom, i want to die every second of my life, i can't even watch tv because i cant see or hear whats being said or shown, anxiety so bad.

Now i apritiate people telling me to slo down or whatever, but to help me out here, i need rock solid advice on dosing to fix this estro crash, i don't need pats on the back

Sorry if i seem douchy but i've been feeling like this for months now and i can't take it anymore

And just to be clear i don't do drugs or drink alcohol, i try to live as healthy lifestyle as possible, but i want back to how things was.. damn

missing out on life sucks

Want to feel good?
    only one way if you must use testosterone .
    use a true TRT dose.
    80-100mg/week test C or E and no AI

rvannjr is offline New Member
    I actually just experienced EXACTLY what your going through. It was about a month ago, using Arimidex . Worst feeling ever and I'm still not back too 100% with the dose of test your taking you don't need to run Arimidex, stop taking it. Also with the prop you don't need to pin ed go to eod.

Stopped taking arimidex anxiety gone

If you're ever in this situation don't worry and stop taking the FAKIN ARIMIDEX

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're ever in this situation don't worry and stop taking the FAKIN ARIMIDEX
    Like some one else said... you are all over the place and you need to take a minute and gather your thoughts. Of things go out of wack and you don’t have the mental stability to take advice here... get the right bloods done and see a doctor sooner then later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Like some one else said... you are all over the place and you need to take a minute and gather your thoughts. Of things go out of wack and you don’t have the mental stability to take advice here... get the right bloods done and see a doctor sooner then later.
    You just wanna put people down and you come into a thread with a guy obviously feeling like shit and tell him he's mentally unstable. I mean come on, are you fucking kidding me with this?

I said i wanted to kill myself every second i'm quite aware i wasn't mentally stable you douchebag.

Being that low, feeling that crappy, i considered suicide man. And i was and felt completely helpless after being that crushed mentally for over 6 months and nothing happened.

I read all these estrogen symptoms of being low. I had raging boners, i felt no pain in my joints at all. And everywhere i read if your estrogen is to low your dick will become limp. I could fuck 10 times a day no problem. So i kept dosing high on arimidex thinking i was most likely high on estrogen.

Now when a guy that obviously feels this shitty, comes and really out of pure desperation says i really really need help here, please help me out what's wrong.

Then some fuckin retards come in and says, YOURE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PLEASE GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS. I mean wow this must be the worst fucking advice i've seen anyone ever give a guy on crushed estrogen have you even had your estrogen crashed and know how it feels like to be like pure death anxiety so bad you suffer every fukin second wanna kill yourself, jump off a bridge, basicly just wanna die, cant watch a fuckin tv show because anxiety so bad you can't even see or hear whats on? And then every day feeling like a fucking year, and this just keeps going and going week after week month after month.

You come in and tell me seriously to g ather my fukin thoughts? Don't give any advice on lowering arimidex, telling me i know the feeling crushed estradiol is no joke man, seriously lower arimidex and you WILL feel better.

Get the fuk outa here u retarded shit.

Now…. I've lowered dose even further, i'm FINALLY feeling really good again, man life is worth living, sun is shining again. I feel good even awesome just walking around in town, watching girls.

I read alot of threads about these dopamine receptors being permanently damaged and i really believed i was permanently fucked up and god the axniety.

I'm so happy, grateful i finally feel good again, to anyone in my situation please, don't be afraid, you'll feel good again just make sure you get out of that low estro, i was low for 6months period and i recovered fully within a few weeks.

So don't be afraid guys.

And much love to you all, life is just so fukin great we should all be grateful for being here having this oppurtunity at life. <3

You just wanna put people down and you come into a thread with a guy obviously feeling like shit and tell him he's mentally unstable. I mean come on, are you fucking kidding me with this?

I said i wanted to kill myself every second i'm quite aware i wasn't mentally stable you douchebag.

Being that low, feeling that crappy, i considered suicide man. And i was and felt completely helpless after being that crushed mentally for over 6 months and nothing happened.

I read all these estrogen symptoms of being low. I had raging boners, i felt no pain in my joints at all. And everywhere i read if your estrogen is to low your dick will become limp. I could fuck 10 times a day no problem. So i kept dosing high on arimidex thinking i was most likely high on estrogen.

Now when a guy that obviously feels this shitty, comes and really out of pure desperation says i really really need help here, please help me out what's wrong.

Then some fuckin retards come in and says, YOURE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PLEASE GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS. I mean wow this must be the worst fucking advice i've seen anyone ever give a guy on crushed estrogen have you even had your estrogen crashed and know how it feels like to be like pure death anxiety so bad you suffer every fukin second wanna kill yourself, jump off a bridge, basicly just wanna die, cant watch a fuckin tv show because anxiety so bad you can't even see or hear whats on? And then every day feeling like a fucking year, and this just keeps going and going week after week month after month.

You come in and tell me seriously to g ather my fukin thoughts? Don't give any advice on lowering arimidex, telling me i know the feeling crushed estradiol is no joke man, seriously lower arimidex and you WILL feel better.

Now…. I've lowered dose even further, i'm FINALLY feeling really good again, man life is worth living, sun is shining again. I feel good even awesome just walking around in town, watching girls.

I read alot of threads about these dopamine receptors being permanently damaged and i really believed i was permanently fucked up and god the axniety.

I'm so happy, grateful i finally feel good again, to anyone in my situation please, don't be afraid, you'll feel good again just make sure you get out of that low estro, i was low for 6months period and i recovered fully within a few weeks.

So don't be afraid guys.

And much love to you all, life is just so fukin great we should all be grateful for being here having this oppurtunity at life. <3
    Well I am glad you are feeling better . That’s good.
    Dude, you just insulted me about 10-15 times because I merely suggested you go out and get bloods done and speak to a doctor ? In my opinion and this is just my opinion, you personally shouldn’t be messing with your hormones and doing any type of cycles due to you not controlling it quite well.
    I saw many people really try to help , my self Included and all you did was just ignore and continue to write paragrahes like this is dear diary.
    I take people’s feelings very seriously. I’m not heartless.
    What I don’t understand is when people are trying to help and give you great advice and you just go on and on, it doesn’t help your matter because people will just stop responding. I think about 3-4 times you went from feeling amazing to really hating life. I can tell you maybe it’s more then cycling AAS. That is something you may have to see someone about.
    I didn’t insult or bash you. I was just suggesting you speak help from a medical professional weather it be mental heath of to get your bloods done.
    In this life if you want respect you have to give alittle so I’d appreciate it if you stop with the insults because people want help you out with that demeanor
    hollowedzeus likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

So don't be afraid guys.

Calm down bro nobody meant anything ill

You are taking too much for too long and these things affect your brain chemistry a lot.

Drop to 100mg test per week that will put you in high normal levels, not supraphysiological (beyond natural), you will not need to control estrogen with AIs.

Get some bloods soon. Lipids, blood count, metabolic panel, liver, kidney, test,sensitive estradiol. Your mental health is one part but supraphysiological test levels, masteron , arimidex etc is not good. Once you have your hormones in normal ranges you will be able to deal with the mental aspects raiser.

Make sure your diet is good, it affects mood a lot. Eat whole grain, high fiber meals, drink water regularly. This will improve mood a lot.

Forgive even though dumbest. At least once a month someone does something so stupid in traffic they might kill me some day. But they were born stupid and it's best to leave the angry thoughts for another day (you'll realize later on when the dust has settled, it doesn't even matter).

Good luck.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

So don't be afraid guys.

lol

keep lowering the dose of adex, the before you know it, your way to will be too high, and cause your shit feelings all,over again.

I'm going to say you don't have the will or mental fortitude to handle hormonal sides of these drugs...

women go through your "suicidal thought" inducing feeling every month.

they maintain composure a lot better than you are,

so what's that say about you?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    lol

keep lowering the dose of adex, the before you know it, your way to will be too high, and cause your shit feelings all,over again.

I'm going to say you don't have the will or mental fortitude to handle hormonal sides of these drugs...

So you "got" him when he is at a low point in his life. Good job. How have you been during such times? Just leave it be and move on, and let the guy move on himself too...

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Calm down bro nobody meant anything ill

You are taking too much for too long and these things affect your brain chemistry a lot.

Drop to 100mg test per week that will put you in high normal levels, not supraphysiological (beyond natural), you will not need to control estrogen with AIs.

Get some bloods soon. Lipids, blood count, metabolic panel, liver, kidney, test,sensitive estradiol. Your mental health is one part but supraphysiological test levels, masteron , arimidex etc is not good. Once you have your hormones in normal ranges you will be able to deal with the mental aspects raiser.

Make sure your diet is good, it affects mood a lot. Eat whole grain, high fiber meals, drink water regularly. This will improve mood a lot.

Forgive even though dumbest. At least once a month someone does something so stupid in traffic they might kill me some day. But they were born stupid and it's best to leave the angry thoughts for another day (you'll realize later on when the dust has settled, it doesn't even matter).

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    So you "got" him when he is at a low point in his life. Good job. How have you been during such times? Just leave it be and move on, and let the guy move on himself too...
    I’m sure we have all been there... the main issue is this person keeps cycling and mixing several compounds and doesn’t a handle on it and literally going from wanting to die to feeling like life is amazing and continuing to cycle without getting bloods or speaking with a professional weather it be a PCP or a psychologist. No one is insulting or bashing. I think we are more concerned. I was recently very high with my e2 and I was emotional as fuck and crazy anxious but I got it under control. It’s a crazy ride if you aren’t aware of your own body and I definitely wouldn’t do more then test if I didn’t have a handle on my body

Thread Information