• 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 5 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 2 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: laughing at the gym

mxgregg is offline Junior Member

laughing at the gym

So I started my 12 week 400mg Test E cycle 3 weeks ago and just did my 5th pin yesterday. I went to the gym at lunch and started my chest workout with my normal weight. I got warmed up and started my sets and everything seemed so much easier. Benching 10 to 20 lbs more and getting more reps. I continued through my workout and finished up on a incline hack machine. I started my last sets and I felt so much stronger and not really tired and I started laughing and couldn't stop. I felt like I was cheating and so happy to see some progress. I'm 58 years old and the last few years the gains have been few and far between and very hard to get. I work my ass off every week with little to no progress as my 18 yr old son just packs on the muscle. Its a great feeling to feel stronger and hopefully I will start to see some change in the mirror too. Thanks to all you guys for sharing all your knowledge so I can get through my first cycle safely and have some gains to show in the end.
    Last edited by mxgregg; 05-22-2018 at 09:51 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First cycle always feels special when it kicks in
    mxgregg3544 and mxgregg like this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah that's a great feeling man welcome to the good life of being enhanced. I could never go back to being natty at this point. I look around at the gym and see the same guys month after month, year after year looking exactly the same. It blows my mind how many people aren't getting closer to their goals and NOT doing anything about it! When I think back that I was one of those people at one time because I didn't know any better, and believed what I read in magazines, it pisses me off. Everyone needs to stop bullshitting and just be honest.There are NO natties in fitness/body building magazines! Period.
    Obs, Octaneforce, Wyatt 88 and 2 others like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    - GAL -->
    Obs likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    It’s nice when u don’t feel pain and soreness and u see muscle growth and weight going up!! Definitely makes u feel a little more beastly in the gym.....
    mxgregg3544 and diesel101 like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Yeah that's a great feeling man welcome to the good life of being enhanced. I could never go back to being natty at this point. I look around at the gym and see the same guys month after month, year after year looking exactly the same. It blows my mind how many people aren't getting closer to their goals and NOT doing anything about it! When I think back that I was one of those people at one time because I didn't know any better, and believed what I read in magazines, it pisses me off. Everyone needs to stop bullshitting and just be honest.There are NO natties in fitness/body building magazines! Period.
    Spot fucking on!
    mxgregg3544 and Obs like this.

Thread Information