Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Questions and need some advice regarding cycle and vacation.

gangen is offline Junior Member

Questions and need some advice regarding cycle and vacation.

I stated a test cycle 13 march and am pinning 250mg every 3rd day, and taking 0.25mg arimidex nearly everyday and im leaving for vacation at the end of july. So i can either stop now at 8 weeks in and start my PCT now or continue and I will be on cycle for a total of 17 weeks if i continue and just take PCT after, only problem there is that i don't have arimidex during my vacation, but im only going to be there for one week so i can start PCT after my vacation cause im on a long ester (Test E).

So what would you do in this situation?

BenTren is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    I stated a test cycle 13 march and am pinning 250mg every 3rd day, and taking 0.25mg arimidex nearly everyday and im leaving for vacation at the end of july. So i can either stop now at 8 weeks in and start my PCT now or continue and I will be on cycle for a total of 17 weeks if i continue and just take PCT after, only problem there is that i don't have arimidex during my vacation, but im only going to be there for one week so i can start PCT after my vacation cause im on a long ester (Test E).

i'm on 600 a week with no AI and i don't see any bad sides such as gyno. But i do feel a little lethargic at times but nothing serious.. yet again everyone reacts differently. You ever tried it without Arimidex?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    i'm on 600 a week with no AI and i don't see any bad sides such as gyno. But i do feel a little lethargic at times but nothing serious.. yet again everyone reacts differently. You ever tried it without Arimidex?
    Some added notes to BenTrens cycle, he hasn't done bloods, he doesn't understand what damage high E2 can cause apart from what obvious to primary senses like growing tits or no erections, started with only 1 vial of test, no AI no PCT, is 18, didn't have money to buy another vial of test to continue the cycle... Not an excellent candidate to take advice from

Longer cycles are more difficult to recover from. Think this through either you take some PCT meds (no need for AI during PCT) with you. You should have planned this and in your case I'd postpone the vacation, always have tickets you can cancel. Or cut the cycle short at 10 weeks, get 2 weeks off, then 4 weeks PCT up until vacation. If you decide for a longer cycle then IMO just inject 100mg per week after week 12 to keep test levels normal then PCT, though again recovery is more difficult the longer the cycle.
    Mr.BB likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    No AI on 600mg weekly? How high has your e2 gotten before ?
    I would think at those levels you would need to add in some AI

Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post

Cycle = 250mgx2 weekly?

Why the 250mg on a cycle, do you like it so far? Most people kind of start on 400-500mg per week on a cycle

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Cycle = 250mgx2 weekly?

Why the 250mg on a cycle, do you like it so far? Most people kind of start on 400-500mg per week on a cycle
    I think you misread. 250x2=500
    EDCG19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I think you misread. 250x2=500
    ahhh, ok you got me. There goes my reading skills..
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Some added notes to BenTrens cycle, he hasn't done bloods, he doesn't understand what damage high E2 can cause apart from what obvious to primary senses like growing tits or no erections, started with only 1 vial of test, no AI no PCT, is 18, didn't have money to buy another vial of test to continue the cycle... Not an excellent candidate to take advice from

Longer cycles are more difficult to recover from. Think this through either you take some PCT meds (no need for AI during PCT) with you. You should have planned this and in your case I'd postpone the vacation, always have tickets you can cancel. Or cut the cycle short at 10 weeks, get 2 weeks off, then 4 weeks PCT up until vacation. If you decide for a longer cycle then IMO just inject 100mg per week after week 12 to keep test levels normal then PCT, though again recovery is more difficult the longer the cycle.
    **Just a few more added notes to BensTrens cycle, Does have a basic understanding of high E2 levels, Has bought another vial of test to carry it on for 14 weeks, Does have Nolva and clomid on hand for PCT, is 21 AND IS ALSO BANNED! so says *admin*

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    No AI on 600mg weekly? How high has your e2 gotten before ?
    I would think at those levels you would need to add in some AI
    Again everyone reacts differently to Test, i'm fine no gyno signs and do have motivation. Some small signs i have noticed was feeling tired sometimes. But that's not often could even be down to overtraining.

Thread Information