Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Can't finish.....

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

Can't finish.....

Say you're taking 50mg ot tren eod, 300mg of test e4d, 50mg ot proviron ed, and 50mg ot anavar ed...... would you require caber if you're having trouble cumming? can go for an hour and not even come close to finishing...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, thats classic symptom of elevated prolactin. Start on caber.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah ur experiencing Anorgasmia from prolactin like bb said. Prami or caber will help you fix that. Dont let ur prolactin get out of hand. Eventually your boy might not work at all

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start by controlling your Estrogen and that will put Prolactin in it's place. Take 1mg adex and 3 days later take .5mg and stay at .5mgs every 3 days. Give it about a week or so and you'll be gtg.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Say you're taking 50mg ot tren eod, 300mg of test e4d, 50mg ot proviron ed, and 50mg ot anavar ed...... would you require caber if you're having trouble cumming? can go for an hour and not even come close to finishing...
    It's super frustring, I know. Prolactin's a bitch. The first thing you need to control is your E2 with an AI. I also run .5mg of caber twice a week.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It's super frustring, I know. Prolactin's a bitch. The first thing you need to control is your E2 with an AI. I also run .5mg of caber twice a week.
    I think I am going to get an education....
    Please shoot holes in this.
    An AI will only affect the aromotization. It will not effect the prolactin. 19 NORS affect the thyroid and caber is a dopamine antagonist which lowers the prolactin. You need something like caber for prolactin and not an AI.
    I agree that an AI is great for controlling estrogen. Everyone is different however the amount of test does not seem like enough to have aromotization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    An AI will only affect the aromotization. It will not effect the prolactin. 19 NORS affect the thyroid and caber is a dopamine antagonist which lowers the prolactin. You need something like caber for prolactin and not an AI.
    I agree that an AI is great for controlling estrogen. Everyone is different however the amount of test does not seem like enough to have aromotization.

Indeed.
    Having estrogen too high for too long can increase prolactin in some without nors.

I read about guys getting gyno from trt doses and other running grams with no sides. Human body is complex and differs is all I know.

I agree that an AI is great for controlling estrogen. Everyone is different however the amount of test does not seem like enough to have aromotization. He is running 500mg of test a week. That is definitely enough to cause too high of estrogen.

see above in red

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, ya'll are great.

You're absolutely correct. AI affects amortization and controls E2. Studies have shown that high E2 levels increases the production of Prolactin. There is a biological link between the two. Since we are trying to control E2 anyway to prevent gyno, it works to keep E2 level under check to prevent the excess production of Prolactin.

Thread Information