Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By dcycles

Thread: Wife Clen Cycle

dcycles is offline Junior Member

Wife Clen Cycle

Pretty much as title reads.. I haven't ever ran a cycle of Clen . My wife is interested in trying one and I don't have any advice to give her besides a quick Google search is there any female members who have ran a cycle or males with a spouse who has and if so dosages and your experience? Thanks

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    I'm new at this, but I just finished 3 weeks on clen . My coach had me start with 40mcg/day, then add a second and later a third daily dose for a total of 120mcg/day. I tolerate stimulants well.
    That said, I prefer ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin stack.
    I'm alternating 3 weeks on clen, 3 eca, repeat
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I'm new at this, but I just finished 3 weeks on clen . My coach had me start with 40mcg/day, then add a second and later a third daily dose for a total of 120mcg/day. I tolerate stimulants well.
    Any major sides or pretty mild? My wife is prone to anxiety so curious if it increased anxiety levels etc. I cut pretty easy so again have not had any experience with it. Thanks for advice

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    Any major sides or pretty mild? My wife is prone to anxiety so curious if it increased anxiety levels etc. I cut pretty easy so again have not had any experience with it. Thanks for advice
    No sides. I used to take oral albuterol for my asthma and *that* gave me sides.
    There are serious side effects associated with clen - I didn't feel any tho .
    Anxiety and stimulants aren't a great combination. Go slow
    Has she tried eca stack?

No sides. I used to take oral albuterol for my asthma and *that* gave me sides.
    There are serious side effects associated with clen - I didn't feel any tho .
    Anxiety and stimulants aren't a great combination. Go slow
    Has she tried eca stack?
    No she hasn't. I know she's fine with eph. So I'm assuming it is similar to that? In your experience is that more mild than clen?

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    No she hasn't. I know she's fine with eph. So I'm assuming it is similar to that? In your experience is that more mild than clen?
    Not more mild, but safer. By that I mean I feel the stimulant effect more on eca than on clen . However, I understand clen is a lot more dangerous (e.g. rare side effects like enlarged heart). Clen suppresses my appetite more than eca. I understand clen raises metabolism more than eca. I'm hoping someone with more experience can pipe in here.
    If she's good on eph, that's a good sign she might tolerate clen well

Not more mild, but safer. By that I mean I feel the stimulant effect more on eca than on clen . However, I understand clen is a lot more dangerous (e.g. rare side effects like enlarged heart). Clen suppresses my appetite more than eca. I understand clen raises metabolism more than eca. I'm hoping someone with more experience can pipe in here.
    If she's good on eph, that's a good sign she might tolerate clen well
    Well I appreciate your feedback and welcome anyone elses
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Dang, you one tough chick. I took 40mcg of clen on my first cycle and I didn't sleep for 36 hours. I mean, I was in bed at night listening to my own heart beating in my head! LOL

I could never get past 100mcg/ed. The sweating, shaking, cramps, insomnia, and general anxiety was too much. Then again, I looked awesome. Oh the things we do for vanity's sake.

I've ECA stacks before but I find that the ECA stack acts more like coffee rather than a fat burner. I use to get a jump start in the AM and as a pre-workout. I'm glad it works well for you. The literature I've read talked about the ECA stack increasing your body metabolism up to 3% but the clen could increase your body metabolism as high as 8%.

I've also run clen + Keto so I could just stay on the clen without getting off. Learned that just staying on clen was just too stressful to my state of well being. Also, the Keto made me groggy all day. Yes, I took the Keto at night but I was still groggy throughout the day. Really strong antihistamine, that Keto.

My fat burning regiment now is to run clen for 2 weeks and cardio for 2 weeks and repeat. The ECA and the clen works on the same receptors so the receptors will downgrade over time. Just give your body a couple of weeks break so you can maintain your sanity. LOL

Thread Information