Zanyon is offline New Member

Exclamation Question about second(ish) cycle

Greetings.

This is my second(ish) cycle as I've mentioned in the thread title, the reason why I included the -ish- part is because my first one was an utter failure. My coach suggested that I should use Dianabol with Winstrol (oral, stacked) as a first cycle for 4 weeks without PCT. I made a thread about this here a year ago or two, and thank god, most people told me to drop the drugs in a trash bin and never go along with the cycle because it was stupid, that I'd see no results, and it would harm me. I threw the pills after the second week, I had seen no results (obviously) and yeah that was my first cycle.

After one-two years, with a new coach obviously, I decided to give Anavar stacked with Winstrol a chance, as I want to lose some fat and gain some muscularity for the summer. I started the cycle last Sunday (6/5/2018) and right now I'm on day four. I am taking 40 MG of Anavar and Winstrol ED, for starters, as instructed by my coach to see how my body reacts to the drugs, and later on, he might increase the dosage. PCT is obviously planned this time, and my coach said that the cycle should last 6-8 weeks minimum.

I take 20 MG of Anavar and Winstrol as soon as I wake up with an empty stomach(I eat breakfast after 20-30 minutes) and 20 mg of each 30 minutes before training (usually 6-7 hours afterwards).

As I am pretty inexperienced, I'd like to ask a few questions:

- If I do increase the dosage, what would you suggest? Also, do you find this dosage low?
    - How long do you reckon it'll take for these drugs to kick in and start seeing results, and what kind of results will they be? Pumps? Strenght? Or weight loss, and muscle hardening?
    - I honestly have no clue about brands and stuff, and how to spot a fake drug, would anyone be interested in seeing a picture of the drugs and telling me based on his/her experience whether they are legit or fake? I trust my coach, but I'd like to be certain, I am not mentioning any brand names or posting pictures here because I am not sure whether it is against the rules or not.

I weight approx 211lbs, my height is 1,84 cm. About BF percentage I am not really sure, I'd say 15% - 17% based on the pictures I've seen on google?

I'm also on a diet, keeping carbs to an absolute minimum, I do cardio 30-40 minutes daily after training and protein intake is high.

Thank you for reading and I do hope that you take some time to reply, I'd appreciate the help

Have a nice day ^_^
    Last edited by Zanyon; 05-09-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like this coach is your old coaches equally ignorant brother. Oral only cycles are not worth the trauma to your body. How old are you? Read the my first cycle sticky. Test should always be your base. Injected. If needles are a problem then this lifestyle is not for you. Stop taking those drugs.

Sorry to sound like a dick but it blows my mind that both coaches gave you such worthless guidance. There are some protocols for anavad only cycles that some members here may advocate and educate you on, but you still sound like you blindly listened to your “coach” without doing your own research. We have the internet now, theres no reason to take chances without atleast a quick google search.

BenWhoLifts79 is offline Banned
    Don't listen to Octane, up the dosages and let the gains begin

Are you currently 18? How old were you when you ran your first cycle? Don't do two orals as a cycle. Anavar is suppressive and so is Winstol. Without exogenous Test you're going to be shut down with not enough Test to maintain a balance in your system.

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Are you currently 18? How old were you when you ran your first cycle? Don't do two orals as a cycle. Anavar is suppressive and so is Winstol. Without exogenous Test you're going to be shut down with not enough Test to maintain a balance in your system.
    i might only be 18 too but scotch is right, oral only's are shit. I started with test + dbol but it honestly sounds like u have no clue what ur doing lol, just cos some coach told you to, at least make ur own research and educated decision like I did cos at our age it's very risky, and ur diving in headfirst with 0 knowledge

Greetings.

I was 18 when I did my first cycle (big mistake, I know) now I'm 20. I forgot to mention this beforehand. I have done my own research, and I do know that test should be my base, but my coach, thinks I am too young right now to inject testosterone , and that it would only harm me and suppress my natural testosterone levels if I start injecting it often. You might say that it is going to happen anyway with these two orals, but I'll restore it with proper PCT. He said that a winstrol -anavar cycle is a very mild oral cycle, even though toxic, with the proper liver support, lower dosages, and PCT, it should be ok as a "first" cycle just to see how my body reacts to it. Before you tell me that I am too young to get into steroids , maybe. I might be making a mistake here but I am really passionate about the gym, I've literally been working out since I was 16 years old, and I really want to see some "extra" gains.

So considering the above, could someone please answer my original questions? Dosage, brand, and effectiveness? I was kind of skeptical myself because I have done research, and I felt like I have a lot of BF and weight, thus they wouldn't "work" or show.

I appreciate the feedback, and taking your time to reply here, I really do.
    Last edited by Zanyon; 05-10-2018 at 05:22 AM.

Question about second(ish) cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Zanyon View Post
    Greetings.

I was 18 when I did my first cycle (big mistake, I know) now I'm 20. I forgot to mention this beforehand. I have done my own research, and I do know that test should be my base, but my coach, thinks I am too young right now to inject testosterone , and that it would only harm me and suppress my natural testosterone levels if I start injecting it often. You might say that it is going to happen anyway with these two orals, but I'll restore it with proper PCT. He said that a winstrol -anavar cycle is a very mild oral cycle, even though toxic, with the proper liver support, lower dosages, and PCT, it should be ok as a "first" cycle just to see how my body reacts to it. Before you tell me that I am too young to get into steroids , maybe. I might be making a mistake here but I am really passionate about the gym, I've literally been working out since I was 16 years old, and I really want to see some "extra" gains.

So considering the above, could someone please answer my original questions? Dosage, brand, and effectiveness? I was kind of skeptical myself because I have done research, and I felt like I have a lot of BF and weight, thus they wouldn't "work" or show.

I appreciate the feedback, and taking your time to reply here, I really do.
    You said it yourself. Any oral will also suppress you just like testosterone, and you will have low T during your oral course becuase you aren't injecting it.... That leads to all sorts of symptoms, and not to mention, less gains. If I were you, I'd just roll with test only, or test + oral of your choice. Or just don't do it at all, we're young, it's dangerous for our developing systems. With a proper PCT you can recover from test just like the oral. This coach of yours, has he ever run gear himself? Honestly doesn't sound like he knows what he's talking about at all, telling a 20 year old to do 2 orals only, not only will that fuck your liver, but you won't make much gains out of it since you will have low T the whole time.
    Last edited by Vinnie214; 05-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    You said it yourself. Any oral will also suppress you just like testosterone, and you will have low T during your oral course becuase you aren't injecting it.... That leads to all sorts of symptoms, and not to mention, less gains. If I were you, I'd just roll with test only, or test + oral of your choice. Or just don't do it at all, we're young, it's dangerous for our developing systems. With a proper PCT you can recover from test just like the oral. This coach of yours, has he ever run gear himself? Honestly doesn't sound like he knows what he's talking about at all, telling a 20 year old to do 2 orals only, not only will that fuck your liver, but you won't make much gains out of it since you will have low T the whole time.
    The coach claims that I do not need it because I am young. At this point I don't know what to do, I'll probably have him bring me some test.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanyon View Post
    The coach claims that I do not need it because I am young. At this point I don't know what to do, I'll probably have him bring me some test.
    Well tbh you don't need orals either. Either don't do it at all, or use test but educate yourself first, I spent like 6 months researching and making my decision, it's a big decision to make at my age (and yours).

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    Well tbh you don't need orals either. Either don't do it at all, or use test but educate yourself first, I spent like 6 months researching and making my decision, it's a big decision to make at my age (and yours).
    You did horrible research and came to horrible conclusions though.

Thread Information