Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Wyatt 88
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By Wyatt 88
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Here I go again

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member

Here I go again

I know this is probably a rhetorical question but when is the right time to pin with or without a meal? As the same width HCG ? Same with Arimidex ?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Food doesn't matter unless your using peptides.

In terms of timing for esters, Prop ED-EOD, Enanthate /Cyp every 3.5 days. HCG , every 3.5 days, i do Mon/Thur

Arimidex I like to do EOD as well.

Also depends on the amount of gear your running as well, as you dont want to be shooting 5ml every 3.5 days you'd want to space it out. It really varies…

What are you running?

Thanks for your quick response brother. I've been reading what you been going through as well.
    I'm just going to run some light test and kick start with Dianabol .
    Everyone else around me are about to do Anaver and clem cuz beach weather is soon

And yes I'm going to run HCG and Arimidex with my cycle
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-10-2018 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Add

Good Stuff.

Dbol every day, split into AM, Midday and late PM.

Test twice a week, every 3.5 days. Assuming your running around the 500mg mark. Good stuff with the AI/HCG a lot of guys disregard the importance of these chemicals, especially the AI.

I talk to my doctor on Tuesday and basically there's no harm and running HCG from the get-go. I was just going to run nolvadex at first but I think Arimidex is the better choice. Either way I have a good doctor and they do want to test me 5 weeks in.
    I just want to knock this cycle out of the park then go heavy winter
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-10-2018 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Eduke93 likes this.

So I'm running testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week for a minimal of 12 weeks maybe longer pending on blood work and how I feel.
    Dianabol 25 mg once a day for seven weeks.
    Arimidex .25 mg every other day. Will adjust accordingly
    Novolex and Clomid 4 PCT according to beginner cycle thread
    Unfortunately I couldn't get any HCG

Had my blood work done today results were emailed to me only my testosterone pending.

As for other supplements:
    Powdered whey
    Mutant BCAA
    Allmax glutamine
    Creatine
    Multivitamin
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D
    Complex B vitamin
    Omega 3 6 9
    Salmon oil
    Zma
    Pre 4 pre-workout powder

I'm just unsure when to take the d-bal it's oral? I don't think it should be in the morning when I take all my other vitamins.... any thoughts?
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-17-2018 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Sp

Trying to figure out how to post an attachment of my blood work?????
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-16-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Sorry for the repost I'm not tech savvy don't know how to delete it. This is the most I've been online ever researching
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-16-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    So I'm running testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week for a minimal of 12 weeks maybe longer pending on blood work and how I feel.
    Dianabol 25 mg once a day for seven weeks.
    Arimidex .25 mg every other day. Will adjust accordingly
    Novolex and Clomid 4 PCT according to beginner cycle thread
    Unfortunately I couldn't get any HCG

Had my blood work done today results were emailed to me only my testosterone pending.

As for other supplements:
    Powdered whey
    Mutant BCAA
    Allmax glutamine
    Creatine
    Multivitamin
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D
    Complex B vitamin
    Omega 3 6 9
    Salmon oil
    Zma
    Pre 4 pre-workout powder

I'm just unsure when to take the d-bal it's oral? I don't think it should be in the morning when I take all my other vitamins.... any thoughts?
    All looks good, split the dbol into two doses, AM/PM.

Personally id go up 30-40mg ED, e.g 20mg when you wake up, 20mg before bed.

Yeah I forgot to mention I'm splitting the d-bal in two doses like you said before. Funny that you mention I should double it because I'm hearing that from a few people.

Testosterone was 8.8
    Testosterone free was 292

Now keep in mind I was on a little bit of a tear for a while just before I had my blood work done so I'm guessing this would have affected the results.

Just needed to get it out of my system because I know how disappointed I'm going to have to be for a while especially during summer months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here I go again-img_3094.jpg   Here I go again-img_3095.jpg  
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-17-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Clearly there's a little bit of leakage from the old liver. Best case scenario it's just inflamed and not damaged . Hoping it was just from binging.
    Either way just popped fresh bottle of milk thistle. Then figure out what else I should grab for liver protection any suggestions?
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 05-17-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Probably just going to pick up a bottle of Himalaya liver care/liv .52 for now.
    I also found some TUDCA by GSS. Just wondering if any of you seasoned vets I've tried a specific brand and was happy with the results?
    Considering firing it up today thoughts?

Provided you get quality, liv 52 or tudca both work. You can go to your local vitamin shop and get choline and inositol, which will clean out that liver better than the milk thistle. Its the old school combo before liver care was invented. I use that at 3000mg each a day when on cycle if im using an oral, and 1500mg each per day off cycle, cleans up a fatty liver real quick
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Here I go again
    On my own
    Going down the only road I've ever known
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    On my own
    Going down the only road I've ever known
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone...
    And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time
    It's time to pin!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time
    It's time to pin!
    Ty 4 having humor

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is probably a rhetorical question but when is the right time to pin with or without a meal? As the same width HCG? Same with Arimidex?
    Not good to pin after a meal, you will bleed a lot more.

I never really gave it much thought, just always pinned late afternoon when i got home from work. I came across a video by guru ameen where he suggested doing your gear post workout. His explanation was that there was obvious added stress on parts of the body when you pin and take orals- and that the gears primary responsibility is recovery over all else, so rather than taking orals and pinning before you work out and add any unnecessary stress to the body and organs, set your protocol to do your gear post workout.
    Just thought it was an interesting take, i had never given it that much thought

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I never really gave it much thought, just always pinned late afternoon when i got home from work. I came across a video by guru ameen where he suggested doing your gear post workout. His explanation was that there was obvious added stress on parts of the body when you pin and take orals- and that the gears primary responsibility is recovery over all else, so rather than taking orals and pinning before you work out and add any unnecessary stress to the body and organs, set your protocol to do your gear post workout.
    Just thought it was an interesting take, i had never given it that much thought
    IMO a better strategy is to synchronize the injections and trainings to occur at the time of max steroid concentration. That way you are pumping the worked muscle full of steroid molecules.

Anavar + Clen = Fast results. Well, faster than 12 week Test E cycle. 12 week Test E cycle = more gains (muscles) over Anavar + Clen cycle.

If you want a quick tuneup for summer, Anavar + Clen wouldn't be a bad way to go since you will see results quicker.

If you want strong gains, run the Test cycle. You will see most of your gains at the end of summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    IMO a better strategy is to synchronize the injections and trainings to occur at the time of max steroid concentration. That way you are pumping the worked muscle full of steroid molecules.
    If someone was pinning 250mg of test enanthate Monday's and Friday's and usually training around 6:00pn what would be the best time to pin for max steroid concentration? Or is there even one?

Every 3.5 days. Spikes vary from person to person.

You don't need to time this around workouts, just every 3.5 days to keep blood level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Are you talking about e.g Shooting quads then going to train legs? I know you can choose to train when the gear is spiking, but surely that's very difficult to calculate and it will completely vary week by week?

That's what I was thinking.

I see you changed you avitar. Looking shredded mate!

I'm dropping the D ball out of my cycle. It filed out like crazy even just after 5 days 25mg ED.
    Just didn't like having the big belly on the weekend with the shirt off. My GF was more concerned about my health.

Straight test for the time being maybe some Clen later on

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Are you talking about e.g Shooting quads then going to train legs? I know you can choose to train when the gear is spiking, but surely that's very difficult to calculate and it will completely vary week by week?
    There is a peak concentration every time you inject. Of course this is easier with short ester, but still doable with enanthate .

Shot both triceps 1,5 hours ago. Going to do arms in a bit.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Thread Information