Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Cycle advice

flunk is offline New Member

Cycle advice

Need some advice from you experienced members.. done a lot of research but can't make up my mind on what i wanna put together for my first cycle.. im 25 and 163 5'9 and 12% bf.. I already get acne on my back and not on my face anymore but used to back in the day.. so my question is what would be a great bulking cycle for someone that doesnt wanna get a shit ton of acne? I know dbol and anadrol have that as a bad side so was trying to not use that in my cycle unless it's what I gotta do and deal with the acne. Any suggestions on a good bulk cylce..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I would eat more first. At 5-9 163 lbs you can pack more on your frame.

Then:

Test only first cycle.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-10-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    X2

Eat eat eat
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly, listen to the first two replies... They are giving you a great first bulk cycle.

But your right about acne, anadrol gave me terrible "backne", and i was already old when you were born.

Best of luck,
    C-

Remember that every cycle is a bulk cycle. Some gear holds more water so it's a "bulk" cycle and some gear holds less water so it's a "cut" cycle. The both put on muscles but one puts on less water. Guys who want sheer size and strength don't care about the amount of water they hold. Guys who power lift doesn't really care about a six pack, they care more about a 600lb bench press. Body builders, on the other hand, care very much about a six pack and even though they take the same gear as the power lifter they look totally different. It's because of how they control their diet. We break down muscle tissue in the gym but we build a six pack at the dinner table. Make sure you work out a good diet for your cycle.
    Pharmaa likes this.

Thread Information