Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Spouse and steroids

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

Spouse and steroids

Just wondering how people have dealt or told there wife, gf, or significant other etc they are using steroids . I'm engaged and I've never told her that I've used steroids, but when we move in together I dont want to hide it or lie. just wondering how other people have dealt with it and I was wondering if anyone here has had a kid while using steroids or on TRT

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    you don't use steroids .

you use slightly more effective doses of test for hormone replacement therapy. you have a medical condition sir.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    I talked to my husband about it before starting. He's not into bb himself but is concerned with health issues. I didn't expect him to be supportive, but he was/is. I'm a big fan of honesty in relationships, but even more so a fan of doing what you need to do for yourself.
    Good luck with it!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    I told my misses when we moved in with each other, at the time I was prepping for a show and basically explained to her that it’s all a part of the game, she knew I had a good understanding of what I was doing and that my doctor was aware… Usually they will care more about your health than the actual use of steroids , so if you have the support of a doctor then it’s a bit of weight of their shoulders. Or if you can at least prove to them you know what you’re doing and it’s not going to affect your health/longevity then it shouldn’t be an issue…

With regards to kids, usually isn’t a problem. I’d say 90% of users still get their girls pregnant, there are also protocols you can follow when you’re trying for kids to improve chances, Bostin Lloyd, not sure if you’ve heard of him, he just had a kid. The dude runs a gram of tren year roud amongst a good few grams of other stuff…
    Thatfreakinguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    you don't use steroids .

you use slightly more effective doses of test for hormone replacement therapy. you have a medical condition sir.
    Until she finds your stash of tren and googles it....
    Thatfreakinguy likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its all fine and good until you get into a fight and she tells the authorities that you have drugs in the house.
    Make sure she knows its scripted trt which is fully legal. Keep your harder gear in a safe where she isnt gonna snoop around. Ignorance is bliss.

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member
    Well cool thanks guys, I appreciate the input, I agree with peanutbutter... honesty is best and at the end of the day she is pretty chill and would support me doing anything as long as it isn't self destructive or have long term negative sides. I will check out that Bostin Lloyd. I'm 35 and she is 34, so both our ages makes me worry about being able to have kids but lots of practice is what's they say.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Until she finds your stash of tren and googles it....
    I raise cattle for ..... for to eat them
    Eduke93, Obs and guitarzan like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I talked to my husband about it before starting. He's not into bb himself but is concerned with health issues. I didn't expect him to be supportive, but he was/is. I'm a big fan of honesty in relationships, but even more so a fan of doing what you need to do for yourself.
    Good luck with it!

Kind of the same deal here. Think wife and I have been married in the neighborhood of 25 years +/- . I can never remember the number of years, but I get the day of the month right.
    My wife thinks she is being wild when she uses MT2, but she never has had a problem with my AAS usage. She even use to help me home brew back in the day.
    hollowedzeus, EDCG19, Obs and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I don't really tell anyone about this stuff..

Its been getting weird lately though, I've had a lot of people start asking me lately about how I made this progress over a few years now and they want to know how I did it etc..

Well TRT changed my life, but its one of those things you just don't talk to regular people about,

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    If you take steroids and no one has any inclination that you might be on enhancing performing drugs then you are doing something wrong......she has never said “you take anything”......

I would sit her down and explain everything and show her the research and knowledge you have on the subject and how you take a healthy approach to it and show her the positives of what TRT can do for men and what not.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My gf has been here while I was suffering from high anxiety and depression from my low T that I probably had for a long time. Not only was she supportive, she does my shoulder injections and wants to take blood for my labs haha.
    Honesty is always the best policy. Allow them to understand how it’s something that good for your overall health mentally and physically and you are very well in the know with safety and health.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    Just wondering how people have dealt or told there wife, gf, or significant other etc they are using steroids. I'm engaged and I've never told her that I've used steroids, but when we move in together I dont want to hide it or lie. just wondering how other people have dealt with it and I was wondering if anyone here has had a kid while using steroids or on TRT
    I had kids one year after no pct or hcg .

Heres how I told my girlfriend:

This is my dream, no mtherfucker on earth will keep me away. I love you, make me choose and you will be the one that goes.

I have explained in detail. She knows I know what I am doing and knows nothing will stop me, she knows all commenting can do is make problems.

She is a good girl and amoungst less than one percent of women. A real fucking woman. She has bitched in the past but now accepts it. I dont use mj but she does. Good trade I guess.

Regardless I will do what I choose and if I become someone she doesnt love... Plenty of other guys and gals out there I guess we weren't right for each other.

Can you live on your knees, at half potential, to please someone? I tried for many years and the bitch got bored and left me at the most backstabbing time imagineable.

You will be you and your mate will accept it. If not you will carry on until you can no longer perpetuate the facade and it will all come apart in an instant.

You gotta be you. Make sure it is know daily and make damn certain you remember she has to be herself. You two share a path as two different souls.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-11-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    Alphamale2018 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I raise cattle for ..... for to eat them
    Lmao

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Good luck with it!
    Exactly!
    Biggest problem I see in relationships especially with younger ones, is the desire to tret the other like property. Took me a long time to figure out I had to stop living other peoples lives for them. Trying to make someone what they are not and trying to make yourself someone you are not is a sure path to complete failure. Insecurity is venomous to any relationship like nothing else.
    hammerheart and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I had kids one year after no pct or hcg .

Heres how I told my girlfriend:

This is my dream, no mtherfucker on earth will keep me away. I love you, make me choose and you will be the one that goes.

I have explained in detail. She knows I know what I am doing and knows nothing will stop me, she knows all commenting can do is make problems.

She is a good girl and amoungst less than one percent of women. A real fucking woman. She has bitched in the past but now accepts it. I dont use mj but she does. Good trade I guess.

Regardless I will do what I choose and if I become someone she doesnt love... Plenty of other guys and gals out there I guess we weren't right for each other.

Can you live on your knees, at half potential, to please someone? I tried for many years and the bitch got bored and left me at the most backstabbing time imagineable.

You will be you and your mate will accept it. If not you will carry on until you can no longer perpetuate the facade and it will all come apart in an instant.

You gotta be you. Make sure it is know daily and make damn certain you remember she has to be herself. You two share a path as two different souls.
    Well said Man and sorry to hear. People are harsh and even more harsh when you are at your most vulnerable.
    Obs likes this.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    I lied for quite some time to my fiance (now wife) told her I had done it before and hadn't in awhile.. she found a pin and out it came lol.. easiest way is to explain it for what it is.. my wife is fine with it now. I pretty much just tell her I'm gonna run a cycle and she says ok.. the only thing that annoys me to no end is any argument while she knows I'm on she says it's because I'm on the sauce lol but I'm getting better at dealing with that aspect of it

Just wondering how people have dealt or told there wife, gf, or significant other etc they are using steroids. I'm engaged and I've never told her that I've used steroids, but when we move in together I dont want to hide it or lie. just wondering how other people have dealt with it and I was wondering if anyone here has had a kid while using steroids or on TRT
    If you two are committed enough to have a child together, you should be open enough to talk to her about your gear. If you hide it or lie about it, she'll eventually find out and and it could affect your relationship. Gear is no way more important than your woman. Tell her the truth.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Double edged sword.
    The more people that know, the more possibilities it can be used against you. The worst thing is she gets pissed and says something in front of my son. I want to keep this away from him as long as possible. It’s TRT and I have a prescription.... until she finds your tren , deca , mast, primo, etc.
    She just does not accept it and thinks that I am killing myself. She heard about the two B.B. that dies due to steroids and the WWE wrestler. That is what she think happens.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Double edged sword.
    The more people that know, the more possibilities it can be used against you. The worst thing is she gets pissed and says something in front of my son. I want to keep this away from him as long as possible. It’s TRT and I have a prescription.... until she finds your tren , deca , mast, primo, etc.
    She just does not accept it and thinks that I am killing myself. She heard about the two B.B. that dies due to steroids and the WWE wrestler. That is what she think happens.
    Listen to the wise old man. NO ONE except my parents know about my usage.
    charger69 likes this.

Southernbarbelle is offline Female Member
    Tell her the truth. If you feel she may have a problem with it, test the waters. Make comments about how instagram models are obviously on it and see what she says. You can then use that to guide you on how you approach it.
    Obs likes this.

Bobbyloads is offline New Member
    I’m new to all of this shit but my opinion is that if your embarrassed to do something don’t do it but if you do accept the backlash and shit that comes with it. Do you really want to have your relationship based on lies? Some people don’t care but I rather be honest. It’s like my friends that do blow and lie to their gf/Wife about it and come out of the bathroom with white rings around their nose and jaw jacking people ain’t stupid and if you really love her and trust her tell her the truth and if you don’t you should be single. Say you tell her and she don’t accept it and your passionate about it then maybe you shouldn’t be together. I started doing it my wife helps me pin and I’m open about it with my friends but that’s how I am all my life I don’t like to hide shit but to each his own so what works for me maybe won’t work for you. Have no idea lol do what you think is right.
    Obs likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    My wife hates it when I am off cycle. I'm 47 and when I am on we are banging like 3 times a day and I am all about her. When I am off I let real life get in the way and it slows down tremendously. I just started again on Monday and she is celebrating.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    My wife hates it when I am off cycle. I'm 47 and when I am on we are banging like 3 times a day and I am all about her. When I am off I let real life get in the way and it slows down tremendously. I just started again on Monday and she is celebrating.
    Lmao!
    When I cycled I would hammer it 3 times a day and after pct I would go a week or more.

"Are you cheating on me?"

Lmao

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I Guess I am the rotton husband. I have been cycling for a few years on and off and I do hide it from my wife.
    She has no idea other than my trt I am on. The only people that know for sure are the people that I purchase it from, many people have asked and suspect it but I never tell the truth to anyone about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Perfect, guessing you time your cycles around the holidays, birthdays and Christmas? lol

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    Better to be honest than hide it. Just say you're using a relatively low dose and that you know exactly what you're doing.
    I'm on a test cycle and I told my wife before I started it. She's also told me that she doesn't want me doing "steroids " but she knows I'm on test...she must think I'm still classed as natural because testosterone isn't a steroid

Lot of different opinions above, i honestly think if you cant tell your partner and if you do and it wrecks your relationship then it isn't meant to be.

I know that if my other half told me to stop and if i didn't she would break up with me id tell her to go, not because i don't love her but because this is what I do and its my life, if she cant handle it then we aren't compatible and visa versa, id never stop her doing what she loves either.. if i didn't like it we wouldn't be together.

FYI my misses trains with me and loves this shit so its all good lol
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

This is a great topic as I’m sure many are afraid to tell people they love they use gear. Honesty is always the best policy and if someone can’t accept a passion or hobbie , then they need to find someone else.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Lot of different opinions above, i honestly think if you cant tell your partner and if you do and it wrecks your relationship then it isn't meant to be.

I know that if my other half told me to stop and if i didn't she would break up with me id tell her to go, not because i don't love her but because this is what I do and its my life, if she cant handle it then we aren't compatible and visa versa, id never stop her doing what she loves either.. if i didn't like it we wouldn't be together.

FYI my misses trains with me and loves this shit so its all good lol
    Yes!
    Eduke93 likes this.

ocman is offline Junior Member
    I told this girl I was on doctor prescribed TRT and I did one injection per week. Now's she's my girlfriend, next I'm going to tell her I do a couple of cycles per year with deca and anavar both from the doc...I don't think I'm gong to tell her about the tren though...<shrug>

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I put it on front street with this girl and just told her I have ambitions for body building and asked her if she supports that and even since then I've been open with doing injections and she just minds her own business..

If it's a girl you plan on staying with then you gotta tell her. If she's just a chick you're dating then I wouldn't say shit. I only tell people I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I put it on front street with this girl and just told her I have ambitions for body building and asked her if she supports that and even since then I've been open with doing injections and she just minds her own business..

If it's a girl you plan on staying with then you gotta tell her. If she's just a chick you're dating then I wouldn't say shit. I only tell people I trust.
    I’ve seen a lot of trust go south during a divorce.
    People that have been married 25-30 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    I’ve seen a lot of trust go south during a divorce.
    People that have been married 25-30 years

My ex wife was screaming "Hes on steroids !" during our divorce. It was just overruled. Was quite funny actually.

"Where the fuck is this coming from?"
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My ex wife was screaming "Hes on steroids !" during our divorce. It was just overruled. Was quite funny actually.

Maybe you weren't big enough at the time?
    Obs likes this.

You were just a wimp back then! LOL

Obs likes this.

Obs
    You were just a wimp back then! LOL

Back then this was a few months ago smartass!
    Lol
    charger69 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Maybe you weren't big enough at the time?
    Oh... Two smardassez!
    hammerheart likes this.

Obs
    My lawyer knows.
    We had a long discussion on legalities shipping, proving I ordered it etc...

I told him b4 court, "bitch is gonna scream I am on steroids ".

"Wah"

He was as supeised as our Hillary Clinton look alike judge.
    charger69 likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Obs what steroids u use to get b1g? Xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information