Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: stimulant compound interactions with hormones

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

stimulant compound interactions with hormones

Is there any direct literature on how steroids /growth factors affect how stimulant drugs and similar drugs work?

I remember reading T3 upregulates beta receptors but that's all I really could find (hence the popularity of clen +T3), couldn't find anything about androgens interactions with stimulants.

From what I've experienced a sufficient subQ injection of tren ace/suspension has some very profound CNS effects as well, not euphoric like an amphetamine-like drug but certainly has some painkilling properties.

Closhmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Is there any direct literature on how steroids /growth factors affect how stimulant drugs and similar drugs work?

I remember reading T3 upregulates beta receptors but that's all I really could find (hence the popularity of clen +T3), couldn't find anything about androgens interactions with stimulants.

From what I've experienced a sufficient subQ injection of tren ace/suspension has some very profound CNS effects as well, not euphoric like an amphetamine-like drug but certainly has some painkilling properties.
    hi this is just from my personal experience but being addicted to stimulants suppressed my hpta once i came off them. i was addicted to the old jack3d and then craze for like 3 years or something. taking it 5x a week. i eventually decided to stop cold turkey and felt like shit for months and then a year passed and i knew something was wrong and my test came back at 150. i never understood the mechanism but im sure there is a strong connection.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Closhmo View Post
    hi this is just from my personal experience but being addicted to stimulants suppressed my hpta once i came off them. i was addicted to the old jack3d and then craze for like 3 years or something. taking it 5x a week. i eventually decided to stop cold turkey and felt like shit for months and then a year passed and i knew something was wrong and my test came back at 150. i never understood the mechanism but im sure there is a strong connection.
    I loved the old jack3d!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i read that coffee (caffeine) also increases your testosterone directly.

what symptoms did you have? no motivation?

Thread Information