rvannjr is offline New Member

1st off I LOVE THIS PLACE! Good friend/trainer suggested this cycle. Thoughts?

Ive posted a few times already asking about lean bulk cycles and received great advise that Id like to say thanks to again.

Quickly 5'9 193lbs 40 yr old several successful basic cycles tren , test, deca , hcg ,

A close friend with a lot of knowledge/experience, certified trainer and dietician etc. etc suggested this for my lean mass cycle

NPP 400mg wk
    Test P 300 mg wk
    Tren A 200 mg wk
    AD-50 tab a day for 30 days
    Crossover with Anavar 100 mg ed starting 15 days into cycle for 30 days
    HCG 500iu wk

FYI, Ive never ran AD-50

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    IS this your first cycle?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    On the surface it looks pretty good. How long was this cycle to be run, though? Injections like eod? PCT to follow or are you on trt?

AI and caber on hand?

I'd probably drop the drol. I loved the stuff, it's just not anything I'd personally associate with any cycle involving the words 'lean' or 'cut'.

Quote Originally Posted by rvannjr View Post
    Ive posted a few times already asking about lean bulk cycles and received great advise that Id like to say thanks to again.

Quickly 5'9 193lbs 40 yr old several successful basic cycles tren , test, deca , hcg ,

A close friend with a lot of knowledge/experience, certified trainer and dietician etc. etc suggested this for my lean mass cycle

NPP 400mg wk
    Test P 300 mg wk
    Tren A 200 mg wk
    AD-50 tab a day for 30 days Drop the A-bomb. You don't need it on a lean bulk cycle.
    Crossover with Anavar 100 mg ed starting 15 days into cycle for 30 days Run the Anavar for 4 to 6 weeks at the end of your cycle.
    HCG 500iu wk
    You'll need an AI and a good PCT with Nolva/Clomid.

I was thinking the same thing about the Ad-50. As far as PCT goes I stay on a trt dose of test year round, so what do you recommend?

Thread Information