Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: PCT advice

gangen is offline Junior Member

PCT advice

First of thanks for all the answers in the past, I rellay do take everything you say in consideration.

Ok so I have now been on test E cycle 250mg every third day for 8 weeks. I got one more vial with test but its high dosed so 500mg/ml. Im considering taking 250mg test every fourth day now since im going on vacation for one week at the end of july. So it would be nearly a 17 week cycle. then i would start PCT with Nolva 40/40/20/20. I do take 0.25mg arimidex nearly everyday.

Should i stop now and just take PCT before vacation or continue and take PCT after vacation. Im also considering taking 30-40mg of Turinabol for the last 8 weeks now. I got milk thisthle and NAC on hand. I kinda want my vacation week to be my peak week.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    There's another option as well: drop the dose when you had planned to stop and then cruise up to vacation on like 200mg/wk, then do pct after. In all honesty this is probably what I'd personally opt for. Get the most out of your cycle without the extended period on a high dose, give your bloods somewhat of a break, and ensure that you don't have some sort of pct recovery lag hanging over your head for the vacation. In the meantime get some Clomid to supplement that pct and perhaps some hcg as well. I know the temptation is there to keep going or pile on more, but there is always another 'vacation' or whatever down the road. I's just hang on to the Tbol. There will be other cycles too.

The safe and responsible advice I should have given you: end cycle and do pct before vacation.

The middle ground: drop dose at ~12 weeks, cruise up to vacation, pct after.

The extended 'coming off is for pussies' cycle: 500mg/wk for 17 weeks, pct after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    There's another option as well: drop the dose when you had planned to stop and then cruise up to vacation on like 200mg/wk, then do pct after. In all honesty this is probably what I'd personally opt for. Get the most out of your cycle without the extended period on a high dose, give your bloods somewhat of a break, and ensure that you don't have some sort of pct recovery lag hanging over your head for the vacation. In the meantime get some Clomid to supplement that pct and perhaps some hcg as well. I know the temptation is there to keep going or pile on more, but there is always another 'vacation' or whatever down the road. I's just hang on to the Tbol. There will be other cycles too.

The safe and responsible advice I should have given you: end cycle and do pct before vacation.

The middle ground: drop dose at ~12 weeks, cruise up to vacation, pct after.

The extended 'coming off is for pussies' cycle: 500mg/wk for 17 weeks, pct after.
    Thanks for your advice, I've decided to go with the reckless was and continue the cycle up until my vacation and take PCT after. This is because I don't want to cycle again for atleast one year as I want to compete and the Tbol and test would expire by then.

Would I also need clomid in my PCT? Most people on this forum has told me to drop the clomid and just take the Nolva 40/40/20/20

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post

Would I also need clomid in my PCT? Most people on this forum has told me to drop the clomid and just take the Nolva 40/40/20/20
    This forum? Which people?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This forum? Which people?
    Yes this forum, and MESO I think, when I search on Google these are the two major forums that i get my advice from.

But I got a update, i have taken 30mg i tbol for the second day today and i feel like the acne and mood swings are coming. It's just horrible, I kinda want to start my PCT before vecation now, but then I have also heard that i will get huge acne breakouts which is something i really dont want. What should i do here??

Should I just drop the Tbol all together and just continue the test cycle, had no problems with acne until I started using tbol too and it's just bee 2 days. Feel so oily in the skin.

Thread Information