Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Probability of switching to a test blend from test E mid cycle

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Probability of switching to a test blend from test E mid cycle

Hey there another novice question. Currently I am reading into each characteristics of each test but figured to look for help here aswell. I feel that the answer will be thay I probably can but for best interest will be to stick with just test E.

Here is the blend. Total of 325mg
    Testosterone Acetate 30mg
    Testosterone Propionate 55mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate 55mg
    Testosterone Cypionate 85mg
    Testosterone Decanoate 100mg

Currently using
    Testosterone Enanthate 300mg

Twice weekly at about 500mg (to the best of my draws during each pull)

Any insight here? I ask because there is a really good chance to stock up on this test blend. Or is sticking with just Testosterone Enanthate the way to go?

So what if one were to pin three times a week? MWF the last two Cyp and Deca would cover the long half life at about 555mg a week. While on the shorter links, looking at about 420mg. The more I think about it thats a ton of test to use long term. So maybe just do twice a week or one day of the MWF only half of the usual?

I like the idea but even with my own short comings sticking to the E is probably just to much of a damn good idea
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 05-13-2018 at 05:59 PM.

If you want to run Test E, just pin 250mg twice a week. If you're going to run the blend, same thing. Pin the blend twice a week. You'll go nuts trying to match the half life of all the esters.
    CAADsprint likes this.

Just to clatify the test 300mg is a total of 500mg a week.
    After reading my own post it can sound that I could be at 1000mg a week. That is not the case!!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would stick with test e, that blend is probably gonna give you pip

One bad thing about the blends is that the deconate ester has a long half life which isn't ideal for people who PCT.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Would this be a good blend to kickstart or to end your cycle on? Like take three four times a week to kickstart and/or end your cycle so you only have to focus on one pin? Another question too, could you also use it mid cycle just to keep going? That last might be dumb I know.

Edit: or is this blend in particular really used for an entire cycle. I guess I can see why... but arn't components like test prop only good for 6 to 8 weeks?
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 05-13-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Would this be a good blend to kickstart or to end your cycle on? Like take three four times a week to kickstart and/or end your cycle so you only have to focus on one pin? Another question too, could you also use it mid cycle just to keep going? That last might be dumb I know.

Edit: or is this blend in particular really used for an entire cycle. I guess I can see why... but arn't components like test prop only good for 6 to 8 weeks?
    Test is test, only difference is the how long it last. The only time I take a short ester like prop is when I don't want to retain water. It really doesn't matter, and the short life ones cause pip, so I just stick with test c or e. You over thinking it bro! Good luck

Kick starting is usually achieved by front loading, taking more to start with, or adding orals

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I like sustanon but I am on self trt and really dont give two shits about a stable level.

Sustanon hits harder and gives me swings that I actually like. As stated though you wont get the half lives to match up. That said I get mor feel good out of the sustanon but I am a weird guy.

If you want a stable level stick with test E.
    guitarzan likes this.

So I'm thinking of no doubt keeping up with the Test E. But I think I'll go ahead and stock up on at least a couple vials of this test blend. Not sure if I'll use it/switch to it this time around. But damn it I just like the idea of this blend. If I don't end up using it which may happen it is OK. I don't think they will go to waste!!

Thread Information