Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Someone please help me!

dianabol-kid is offline New Member

Someone please help me!

Ok I'm going to give a quick background, I'm 28 and at 24 I did 2 cycles nothing heavy, since then my estrogen levels have been high, I had gyno and had surgery to have it done, previous to that I took arimidex and everything was fine all blood work great! Fast forward a few years and I had blood work done again last week as my erections aren't as hard as they should be! My estrogen level came back at 240! Base being 0.00-150. Pmol/l and I am at 240, it's driving me INSANE! The doctor said look don't stress yourself take 0.5mg arimidex every 4 days for a few weeks and retest, arimidex works always has for me, but I'm panicking that once I stop the levels will rise again!! I just do not get it! All my blood work came back spot on apart from my E2 can someone please tell me what the hell am I doing wrong? I eat healthy train daily I don't use drugs and haven't used steroids in years, I'm holding fantastic muscle and I am about 11% body fat! No water retention NOTHING at all apart from my erections not being as super hard as they used to. I am worried SICK here!

Here are my blood tests

Test 15.8 nmol
    Free test 0.388 nmol
    Shbg 16.1 nmol
    Estradiol 240 pmol
    Fsh 6 iu/l
    Lh 3.3 iu/l

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!! Why is estrogen tormenting me like that???

Thank you all so much for any help!

first off...
    do not test total estrogen which is what I believe you tested.

take a SENSITIVE E2 test.
    do not get the normal E2 test, it is not accurate enough for men.

E2, called estradoil, is the most potent form of estrogen in the body.
    The other forms being E1, E3, and E4.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    first off...

Hello!! I spoke to my doctor about the sensitive one he said he never bothers with it, he always tests people with normal E2 and he said it's NOT alarmingly high! But a tiny bit and as long as it doesn't cause me problems there's nothing to worry about! But previously I had estradiol below base! At around 127 I just really don't understand anymore.

wellshii is offline Member
    As DD said,estradoil. Most docs dont bother with anything anymore it seems.
    You can get the test for 80 bucks online if your doc persists with his 12 year degree attitude.
    Hows your living? As in,what deodorants do you use, pans you cook off, plastics you drink out of etc etc. The environment is harsh.
    Lots of veggies like broccoli? BTW some charts on that Estrogen show you within the range.

Quote Originally Posted by dianabol-kid View Post
    Hello!! I spoke to my doctor about the sensitive one he said he never bothers with it, he always tests people with normal E2 and he said it's NOT alarmingly high! But a tiny bit and as long as it doesn't cause me problems there's nothing to worry about! But previously I had estradiol below base! At around 127 I just really don't understand anymore.
    I can almost guarantee you that your doctor took a total estrogen test and not an E2 or estradoil test.
    Ask for a copy of your blood work.

Thank you for your reply! I eat very healthy sometimes I drink from bottled water but only ONCE, once it's finished I throw it away I don't refill it, i eat normal healthy veggies including broccoli I look after my self the deodorants I use are the normal ones lynx etc, I just can't see a problem as to why it's elevated! I will follow her advice and take 0.5mg adex once every 4 days and retest after 4 weeks and see what's happening! I feel ok just a little lethargic and tired, my sexual function is fine I get hardons but they just don't feel as hard as normal just a bit softer than usual, I still get horny all the time as usual, but apart from that I'm feeling okay no other problems a little sad like I want to cry sometimes if it makes any sense but nothing else! I will look into that! Thank you so very much! It goes down then 1 year or 6 months later it sky rockets again!

Someone please help me!-20180515_163303.jpg

Hello here's a photo of my blood work, see if you can figure something out of this mess! Sorry I think I put a few things wrong on the top post as I had them on top of my head! Do you think I should follow my doctors advice hit adex 0.5 every 4 days or so for 4 weeks and then retest? Or is there anything else perhaps I should ask for? Me and her have a very close relationship I ask she does everything!

I can almost guarantee you that your doctor took a total estrogen test and not an E2 or estradoil test.
    Ask for a copy of your blood work.
    Someone please help me!-20180515_163303.jpg

Don't know if this worked? Have a check I really appreciate all your help guys!

Get that Vitamin D up to start off.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Get that Vitamin D up to start off.
    My man I am Greek dark skin, I been on 6 holidays this year to the highest countries, I take 10,000iu vitamin d daily that is just NOT rising no matter what I do!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    first off...

Sensitive E2 is only available in the US, and it is not FDA approved AFAIK.

While we all agree it is the most accurate test for male, if not available the "regular" E2 is better than nothing.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dianabol-kid View Post
    Ok I'm going to give a quick background, I'm 28 and at 24 I did 2 cycles nothing heavy, since then my estrogen levels have been high, I had gyno and had surgery to have it done, previous to that I took arimidex and everything was fine all blood work great! Fast forward a few years and I had blood work done again last week as my erections aren't as hard as they should be! My estrogen level came back at 240! Base being 0.00-150. Pmol/l and I am at 240, it's driving me INSANE! The doctor said look don't stress yourself take 0.5mg arimidex every 4 days for a few weeks and retest, arimidex works always has for me, but I'm panicking that once I stop the levels will rise again!! I just do not get it! All my blood work came back spot on apart from my E2 can someone please tell me what the hell am I doing wrong? I eat healthy train daily I don't use drugs and haven't used steroids in years, I'm holding fantastic muscle and I am about 11% body fat! No water retention NOTHING at all apart from my erections not being as super hard as they used to. I am worried SICK here!

Here are my blood tests

Test 15.8 nmol
    Free test 0.388 nmol
    Shbg 16.1 nmol
    Estradiol 240 pmol
    Fsh 6 iu/l
    Lh 3.3 iu/l

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!! Why is estrogen tormenting me like that???

Thank you all so much for any help!
    Sorry for your situation, but the truth is that using steroids come with consequences, the younger the most likely you are to have problems. Having said that, keep calm, every man once in their life had erection problems. Anxiety is the number one reason for it, its not serious if you are able to masturbate and maintain erection when you are alone. Take the arimidex and vit D and avaluate in a month or so, but try not to think about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Sorry for your situation, but the truth is that using steroids come with consequences, the younger the most likely you are to have problems. Having said that, keep calm, every man once in their life had erection problems. Anxiety is the number one reason for it, its not serious if you are able to masturbate and maintain erection when you are alone. Take the arimidex and vit D and avaluate in a month or so, but try not to think about it too much.
    Thank you so much for an amazing response, I can maintain a hard on no problem it is a little anxiety as I'm seeing a new lady and I'm very happy with her, but I'm not an anxious person by nature and very relaxed when it comes to it, I get at least 20+ erections a day they are about 75/80% hard but that last 20% has fallen off the wagon about 1 month ago it just isn't as hard as it used to, that's the reason I asked for a test, but I just now too half an arimidex pill of 0.5mg and she said half a pill every 3 days an re evaluate in about 4 weeks so I got the blood form ready too, not fully worried as I also had the glands taken out, but man it's putting me down a little bit too! Causing me a bit anxiety, what if I don't get a full hard on next time and plays with my mind! You're very right about the estradiol they don't do sensitive one here in the UK! But my doctor is VERY understanding and we have a fantastic relationship I ask she does no questions asked on her side and she helps as much as she can she's very nice! I hope the estrogen drops down to a good figure but what I'm scared of is dropping down then I stop the arimidex and it coming back up again! Last time I checked it was like 110 or somewhere along those lines it was fine! And I felt fantastic but within 12 months I had a really stresfull time and then it went back up for some reason! I stay clear of soy and anything with ohytoestrogens or anything else that would bother me but I can't get what's wrong! My energy levels are fine I feel good I look great my bf is low my muscle is good I have NO idea what on earth is causing the estrogen spikes!!!

I just saw that's serum .
    Your body is probably absorbing it well enough

Quick question,you supplement with boron?

Thread Information