View Poll Results: How do you hide your steroid use?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep your "gear" in your gym bag and take it in the bathroom with you right when you walk in the door so your wife/girlfriend won't see it.

4 4.88%
  • Keep it in a "secret" place for when your wife/girlfriend leaves... your ready to inject your ass off.

27 32.93%
  • If your wife/girlfriend asks where does all of that money go, you tell her it's for all of the protein and (over-the-counter) supplements and shit like that.

12 14.63%
  • Tell her the truth and let her view you as nothing but a "juice-head". (Most girls don't know the truth. They think that "Juice" will do nothing but shrink your balls and deplete your sperm count.)

39 47.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hide Your Steroid Use!!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    My room mate knows and gives me my injections. She wasnt home for a week so I told my girlfriend and made her give me my shot. She was iffy at first and now she is asking me when it is time for my next shot. I told her I was on it for a month with no side affects so that made her a little easier with the whole thing

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelstar
    my mom felt it was a great idea to destroy 50 cc of test 40cc of eq and 10 10cc bottles of winstrol i was holding.. cost me a goddamn fortune.
    HOLLY FUCK MAN... that shit hurt.... OUCH... I would totally freak out [wont disrespect mom tho]....

my mom doesnt really care, cuz we brought some gear from India and fuckin customs took it ($1600 worth)
    she didnt like losing gear worth this amount

but gf didnt like me on gear, but when i first met her.. I told her I was on a cycle, and will not stop before it finishes...

now she says she will support me even if she dont like it.

people at work see me EAT like a horse, so they dont doubt it...
    general public... I make up the diet, miltiV, creatine, glutamine... and other shit up and they buy it

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    My wife loves it when I'm on. She gives me the shots and she knows whats cumming next! lol

No one else knows and I deny it because if one person finds out everbody knows. It's easy to judge another person when you havent walked in their shoes, and thats exactly what happens too us steroid users. You rarely see an ex user doing any judging.

Theres alot of the public that think steroids are bad new. Why? Because of our twisted one side media! Its also illegal to juice and that should not be. Its one of those stupid laws that needs to be changed.

I dont personally care for alcohol but we are living in the same kind of days as our ancestors who used to bootleg alcohol. One day society will look upon steroid use as it does smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. It will be no biggie!

However back when alcohol was illegal society most likely frowned on bootleggers. We are steroid bootleggers.lol

I can just see steroid commercial on television in the year 2100. The government will actually be pushing the stuff inorder to make a sales tax just like all the beer commercials we now see. No one living in the days of the prohibition would have ever guessed this hugh?
    There will be NFL football players signing endorsements for Trenbolone . Halftime commercials during the superbowl will consist primarily of different pharmaceutical companys pushing new and improved steroids. I guess we were born 100 years to early. LOL

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I keep it a secret from my parents, although they are not stupid and notice my constant limping from Prop injections and my increase in mass...

I tell others, depending how they ask me and if they have any knowledge about the subject. If they seem jealous and are ready to blame all my gains to steroid use , I don't tell them the truth, rather I will just tell them it's genetics or some bull shit to make them even more jealous....

I train twice a day like a maniacm spend almost $100 a week on supplements or gear and almost never drink or party. The last thing I need is some MOFO who has no idea of my sacrifices telling everone I'm like the way I am because I use steroids ...

Bottom line, I don't much care what people think either, cause they're down there and I'm up there, tough luck for them....and if they have too much of a big mouth, then I don't mind putting them in they're place either, cause I know I can back it up!

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    This is funny... I just have my sister give me the shot lol... and my mom tries to watch but she dont care... and my dad is on var... sooo umm.. no biggy...lol

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member
    My wife knows that I take steroids . I even asked her to inject me, but she wouldn't. She doesn't approve of them etheir. So the next cycle I'm going to hide them. For those nosy friends who ask, I tell them I'm taking testostrial supplements, and I take more than the suggested amount.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Hide the lie, create some kinda multiple personality character (within yourself), name him "Arnie" and let him do what he needs to do. Or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information