Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Southernbarbelle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12

    Need 1st cycle advice

    Hello ladies. Iím looking to run my first cycle and wanted to get a little bit of feedback about what you all think. And I am 37 years old. In the past year Iíve lost 55 lbs, currently weighing 165. I still have some fat in my midsection, but not too much. Wearing about a size 6 or 8 In jeans. My plan is to run a 10 mg var cycle but Iím wondering if that will be enough. All in all Iím just looking to cut and pack on some lean muscle.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Welcome to the forum.

  3. #3
    Southernbarbelle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Since no one's responded, I'll put in my .02. Start with 10mg/ed of Anavar and see how you feel. You can take 5mg in the AM and 5mg in the PM but I like to take it all in one shot. At 10mg/ed, it's not going to make a lot of difference. It'll take a couple of weeks for your body to start showing results. Anavar will increase your protein synthesis so you will be able to gain more muscle. If you're bulking eat about 40% to 45% of your diet in carbs. If you're cutting, eat 25% to 30% of your diet in carbs. Have fun.

  5. #5
    drogers86 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    43
    Welcome!

    ScotchGuard: My first cycle was just 50mg Var/day and PCT. Except I split the dosage to 25 mg/12h. Is there a huge difference in taking it all at once vs splitting it like I did?

  6. #6
    Southernbarbelle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Since no one's responded, I'll put in my .02. Start with 10mg/ed of Anavar and see how you feel. You can take 5mg in the AM and 5mg in the PM but I like to take it all in one shot. At 10mg/ed, it's not going to make a lot of difference. It'll take a couple of weeks for your body to start showing results. Anavar will increase your protein synthesis so you will be able to gain more muscle. If you're bulking eat about 40% to 45% of your diet in carbs. If you're cutting, eat 25% to 30% of your diet in carbs. Have fun.
    When would you normally take it, if only taking one dose and not splitting?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernbarbelle View Post
    When would you normally take it, if only taking one dose and not splitting?
    I take mine about an hour before I workout. I treat it like a pre-workout. I have had some awesome workouts with my special "pre-workout".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by drogers86 View Post
    Welcome!

    ScotchGuard: My first cycle was just 50mg Var/day and PCT. Except I split the dosage to 25 mg/12h. Is there a huge difference in taking it all at once vs splitting it like I did?
    You should make your own thread. But no, 50mg in one shot or 25mg x 2 doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •