• 9 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Thoughts on running low dose of tren

jjsevens is online now Associate Member

Thoughts on running low dose of tren

Just about to wrap up my my cycle, was running the following:

250mg test e twice per week
    200mg tren e twice per week
    200mg masteron e twice per week

Got some solid results but it's time to come off but feel and look so good and want to try and keep this going somehow. I'm on TRT, my cruise dose is 100ng/ml test cyp at 0.5ml twice a week.

So wanted to get your thoughts on running a low dose of tren alongside my TRT permanently. I've gotten no sides from this cycle and feel great physically/mentally... And my sex drive has been through the roof... Been plowing my girl like 2-3 times a day for the past 2 months lol

6"3
    230lbs.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Good times but tren is not good for your health... if you run it forever the fairytale will end some day and you will have some kind of health problems probably.. maybe even die

You can run it longer tho probably at the expense of your health... until you feel good etc

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    long term tren ....no fucking way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Good times but tren is not good for your health... if you run it forever the fairytale will end some day and you will have some kind of health problems probably.. maybe even die

You can run it longer tho probably at the expense of your health... until you feel good etc
    Taking any steroid has its consequences, and tren is one of the hardest for sure, but I think there's a lot of misinformation around it and how it affects everyone differently. For example "tren dick"... I got the complete opposite affect, and no sides whatsoever, at least that I can tell.

I know some of the more senior members that take tren on the regular so am hoping they can chime in and offer their thoughts and personal experience with running it long term.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Tren isnt something you cruise on. You can cruise on nandrolone at a low dose around 100mg but it isnt a good idea to on tren. Most ill do it is about 10-12 weeks on ace and thats low dose also

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Taking any steroid has its consequences, and tren is one of the hardest for sure, but I think there's a lot of misinformation around it and how it affects everyone differently. For example "tren dick"... I got the complete opposite affect, and no sides whatsoever, at least that I can tell.

I know some of the more senior members that take tren on the regular so am hoping they can chime in and offer their thoughts and personal experience with running it long term.
    So you're wanting to stay on tren for the sex drive? Alright, this looks like another bullshit troll thread. Have fun.
    Mooseman33, Cuz and Testie like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

So I can say I never have used anything but Ace but I will tell you in my experience long term use causes some problems, bad blood work, high blood pressure and the high libido wears off eventually as well as the crazy muscle building affects we take it for in the first place, but like you say everyone is different and it’s your choice to jump off that train when you want to

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    OP, are you sure the tren is reponsible for the sex drive? Masteron , being a dht derived drug, likely doesn't hurt in that regard...
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Tren isnt something you cruise on. You can cruise on nandrolone at a low dose around 100mg but it isnt a good idea to on tren. Most ill do it is about 10-12 weeks on ace and thats low dose also
    Thanks for the feedback, I read up on nandrolone , and sounds like it provides similar effects for building lean mass, so will give this a try.

Since I'm coming off cycle as mentioned above, should I just go back to my TRT Script for a while and give my body a break, or jump into the nandrolone?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you're wanting to stay on tren for the sex drive? Alright, this looks like another bullshit troll thread. Have fun.
    Someone piss in your cereal there guy? Lmao. Not what I'm saying at all, I'm referring to the sides, some complain about about "tren dick" which clearly I'm not having. I'm sure the boost in sex drive is coming from the test or mast. So no, not looking to stay on tren for the sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    OP, are you sure the tren is reponsible for the sex drive? Masteron, being a dht derived drug, likely doesn't hurt in that regard...
    Not at all, just meant that I'm not having sides. Agreed the sex drive is likely from the mast or test.
    Cylon357 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not at all, just meant that I'm not having sides. Agreed the sex drive is likely from the mast or test.
    Tren ups my sex drive too and I can also last for days as well which isn’t the worst thing (thank you prolactin). I do run masteron these days but that wasn’t always the case. No one can paint a broaf reaction brush with any hormones. You’ll hear “Deca dick” far more than “Tren dick” even though they’re in the same family. Most of it just has to do with prolactin levels and managing it properly.

Again, lots of misinformation and an inadequate understanding of how to stack hormones (or too much of a good thing). The latter is what you’re proposing…

As was mentioned Tren will mess with your blood pressure and your lipid profile, it will crush your good cholesterol and increase the bad. Again it will also mess with your prolactin levels which eventually will cause fatigue or fuck with your thyroid. The bigger issue is that these are the “silent killers” and at 43 your body is already under attack. The risk reward just isn’t there…

I’ve tried. I ran Tren E for 20 weeks (moderate dose) and although I looked great and felt mostly good (amazing what you get used to) my lab work was a hot mess…night and day from the baseline labs I had done before getting started. You have to be willing to be your own science project and in the end, you own your body.

I’d be more inclined to add proviron , low dose Deca (as suggested) or primo with my TRT if I was looking for a stronger “cruise”. So many better answers for that scenario than Tren.

And yes, just jump back to your TRT dose and try running 100 or so of Deca. See how you feel (deca will take a while to kick in) and be responsible and do lab work. You’re no spring chicken and trust me you’re always going to be chasing that dragon now, so be mindful (I need to listen to my own advice)

My .02 cents anyways

Best

Thread Information