Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By 99JT

Thread: Just got my labs back! Can someone please tell me if I'm going into liver failure!?😩

JCUSN is offline Junior Member

Just got my labs back! Can someone please tell me if I'm going into liver failure!?😩

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may18 labs.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	172874

Got my labs from yesterday back. Here's my current cycle: I'm on week 10 of 400mg Test-C per week, 250iu HCG 3x per week, Arimidex .25mg MWF.

These labs were taken one day after a Test-C injection.

I see a ton of red on these labs and I'm scared to death...particularly the liver numbers, but others as well. I'm freaking out a bit here.

Can anyone please give me some guidance???

btw...estradiol came back at 64, but isn't showing on this image I attached. Should I try to drop that down and up my AI a bit more?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    your hardly going into liver failure right now.

but. in 12 weeks they'll,be higher than they are now.

you drink or take pills? over the counter or prescription?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    your hardly going into liver failure right now.

but. in 12 weeks they'll,be higher than they are now.

you drink or take pills? over the counter or prescription?
    Do you mean I am going to into liver failure to some degree, but not by much (i.e. "hardly") ? Or did you mean I am not going into liver failure. Serious question for clarity lol

I've got two weeks left on my cycle, but I"m thinking of just quitting right now and going back to my 100mg weekly TRT dose.

I drink once a week typically...maybe twice on a crazy weekend. I take Nexium daily, but that has no effect on liver.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A couple of things.... your hematocrit is very high. You need to donate blood. I’ll bet that you don’t do cardio because you wouldn’t be able to breathe.
    Even donating, I think you will still be above 50.
    Creatinine is normally on the high end for athletes especially those that take creatine.
    Your BUN is high and this is your kidneys. These do not repair themselves like the liver does. Take this seriously!
    I always score high on this . Make sure that you are not dehydrated because this can cause the high reading. To really know you will need to take the 24 hour urine. It sucks because you need to have a jug to pee in for the next 24 hours and you need to keep it refrigerated. I scored fine on this and also had an ultrasound of my kidneys just to make sure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCUSN View Post
    Do you mean I am going to into liver failure to some degree, but not by much (i.e. "hardly") ? Or did you mean I am not going into liver failure. Serious question for clarity lol

I've got two weeks left on my cycle, but I"m thinking of just quitting right now and going back to my 100mg weekly TRT dose.

I drink once a week typically...maybe twice on a crazy weekend. I take Nexium daily, but that has no effect on liver.
    It’s not your liver, it’s your kidneys .

Quester likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would Consider talking to your doctor about either lowering your test dosage or going to donate blood dude. Your hemo. Is high and that’s always something you need to keep in check. And what horn said . Your liver is okay, you just need to get that in check. Consider taking supps for it.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    A couple of things.... your hematocrit is very high. You need to donate blood. I’ll bet that you don’t do cardio because you wouldn’t be able to breathe.
    Even donating, I think you will still be above 50.
    Creatinine is normally on the high end for athletes especially those that take creatine.
    Your BUN is high and this is your kidneys. These do not repair themselves like the liver does. Take this seriously!
    I always score high on this . Make sure that you are not dehydrated because this can cause the high reading. To really know you will need to take the 24 hour urine. It sucks because you need to have a jug to pee in for the next 24 hours and you need to keep it refrigerated. I scored fine on this and also had an ultrasound of my kidneys just to make sure .

Thanks for your post! I never really worried about my BUN because I read that a high-protein diet could cause elevated BUN levels. I was also most-definitely dehydrated yesterday for these labs.

I will go donate blood tomorrow though! I had no idea this was such a big deal. And you're right, I do no cardio at all on-cycle, and I noticed I'm short-winded even just walking up a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It’s not your liver, it’s your kidneys .

Are you saying Nexium affect my kidneys? I didn't know that.

Aren't my "high" liver values of AST: 59 and ALT: 49 of major concern? Those seem very very high...or is that normal on cycle?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aren't my "high" liver values of AST: 59 and ALT: 49 of major concern? Those seem very very high...or is that normal on cycle?
    I would consult your doctor bro. Test alone doesn’t elevate liver counts.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I would say stop panicking and your levels aren't as bad as others point out. Yea you could donate blood to lower the hematocrit but it won't kill you to have it in the 50s.. I've seen higher and once it's 53 you know it's time to donate or blood letting

Anyway. The ast and alt is a bit high but I wouldn't panic just yet. You can discuss with a doc about getting more blood work for liver/kidney function

Maybe even add in some NAC if you haven't done so yet..

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EDCG19; 05-17-2018 at 04:54 PM.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, Jason k the cycle, it's not worth it, especially 2 more weeks, means nothing. Your gonna lose most your gains anyhow.
    Your labs...... stop freakin...liver values are not very high, people triple even more than that, just means something is irritating your liver not that it's damaged. Charger is right, kidneys are the bigger issue here but keep it real, you are barely over the clinical range and it only means in that split second in time you are elevated. I would bet a dollar if u re-took the test tomorrow and we're hydrated it would be normal.

Hopefully you learned something here, something's are not worth it. Not preaching, I'm lucky to be alive but pay attention.

Best

Junk the cycle

Thank you everyone for the help! My panic is subsided now, and I’m scheduled to donate blood tomorrow afternoon. I’m stopping my cycle now. No big deal missing out on week 11 and 12 I don’t think. 10 weeks was plenty.

Question...when do I stop taking my AI to prevent estrogen rebound?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like charger said, your kidneys are a bigger concern and, they are a concern, not an emergency but you need to do something about it. Definitely drop any creatnine supplementation and lower your protein intake. No more than 1 than 1G per kg. Divide your lbs by 2.2 to get Kg.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see any major alarming reading. Creatinine evaluation needs to be adjusted by muscle mass. The heavier you are, the more elevated blood levels. BUN I would read that as normal, it depend on lab ranges, mine goes up to 30, if your on high protein diet, then it's even more normal, maybe you want to adjust your diet, since it's all protein wasted for nothing.

Mild elevation in AST/ALT is a common finding in people training consistently, too. It's from muscle damage not liver.

Only stuff needing attention is your hematocrit, you clearly need to donate.

^^^^^spot on

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Now you know what had you feeling crap JCUSN, keep the adex until 3 days before starting PCT.

Edit: estrogen was sensitive test right? in pg/ml? If you up your AI dose you might send it too low, don't double the dose, some will say keep it there if you aren't getting any libido/bloat/gyno, I'd say titrate carefully... For next cycle perhaps try 0.5mg E3D, thats a third more arimidex .
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 05-17-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    That's normal just for working out hard.

Drink water. It's ok to drink water before going to draw blood in morning, you're dehydrated.

Maddogdh is offline New Member
    Your liver is alright. I had blood work done 12/29/17 my (AST-95) 0-40 and my (ALT-177) 0-44. Wintrol is pretty damn toxic and that was 6 weeks after is discontinued use. I've had blood done in March and my liver values were back within range.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's all over - complete organ failure

JK

You're fine

For now

99JT is offline Member
    The only thing to be you should take care of is the hematocrit. donate blood and drink plenty of water by doing this mine went from 52.9 down to 45 2 weeks after donating most of the drop was probably from hydration. as far as ast, and alt those ranges are for the average person not someone who consistently pushes their self to the limit.
    Last edited by 99JT; 05-18-2018 at 06:29 AM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    Was your 10 week cycle using 400 mg of Test successful, are you pleased with your gains? I'm running the same cycle on week 2.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thread Information