Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Advice on cycle + gyno

AAcycle is offline New Member

Advice on cycle + gyno

Hi,

I am 26 years of age, weighing 80kgs, and would like some advice from you guys.

I have had gyno from puberty (on the left side only) but I do believe it got bigger from previous steroid use + being careless / not having enough knowledge at the time and not treating it straight away.

I just started a cycle and I am taking 200mg masteron and 200mg test per week, injecting 2 times a week.

My only concern is that I get gyno on the right side or my left gyno eventually gets bigger, and I do feel that my body is sensitive and can easily get larger gyno or eventually have them on both sides....so, not taking any risks here and I'm taking 40mg tamoxifen a day and 1mg arimidex .

Would like your opinions... Am I taking the right amount of tamoxifen and arimidex for the dosage of roids I am using? Should I increase / decrease dosage ?

Also, can tamoxifen actually treat my current gyno or perhaps shrink it ?

Appreciate any opinions and help. Thanks!

Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Quote Originally Posted by AAcycle View Post
    Hi,

I am 26 years of age, weighing 80kgs, and would like some advice from you guys.

I have had gyno from puberty (on the left side only) but I do believe it got bigger from previous steroid use + being careless / not having enough knowledge at the time and not treating it straight away.

I just started a cycle and I am taking 200mg masteron and 200mg test per week, injecting 2 times a week.

My only concern is that I get gyno on the right side or my left gyno eventually gets bigger, and I do feel that my body is sensitive and can easily get larger gyno or eventually have them on both sides....so, not taking any risks here and I'm taking 40mg tamoxifen a day and 1mg arimidex .

Would like your opinions... Am I taking the right amount of tamoxifen and arimidex for the dosage of roids I am using? Should I increase / decrease dosage ?

Also, can tamoxifen actually treat my current gyno or perhaps shrink it ?

Appreciate any opinions and help. Thanks!
    Cut nolva to 20 and dex to .25 eod.
    Thats a shit ton of both you are taking. You are gonna or have crashed your estrogen and it carries sides like low t.

Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    For such a small cycle, that is wayyyy overkill.
    You are taking chances. Chances of ed and depression amoung other sides.

Easy man

Mast doesn't amortize and 200mg/wk of Test is slightly over TRT dose. You should drop the tamo and take .25mg of Adex every 3rd day. If you feel any sensitivity in your nipples, take Adex every other day.

AAcycle is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help lads! Much Appreciated!

Thread Information