Southernbarbelle is offline Female Member

Need 1st cycle advice

Hello ladies. I’m looking to run my first cycle and wanted to get a little bit of feedback about what you all think. And I am 37 years old. In the past year I’ve lost 55 lbs, currently weighing 165. I still have some fat in my midsection, but not too much. Wearing about a size 6 or 8 In jeans. My plan is to run a 10 mg var cycle but I’m wondering if that will be enough. All in all I’m just looking to cut and pack on some lean muscle.

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you!

Since no one's responded, I'll put in my .02. Start with 10mg/ed of Anavar and see how you feel. You can take 5mg in the AM and 5mg in the PM but I like to take it all in one shot. At 10mg/ed, it's not going to make a lot of difference. It'll take a couple of weeks for your body to start showing results. Anavar will increase your protein synthesis so you will be able to gain more muscle. If you're bulking eat about 40% to 45% of your diet in carbs. If you're cutting, eat 25% to 30% of your diet in carbs. Have fun.

drogers86 is offline New Member
    Welcome!

ScotchGuard: My first cycle was just 50mg Var/day and PCT. Except I split the dosage to 25 mg/12h. Is there a huge difference in taking it all at once vs splitting it like I did?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Since no one's responded, I'll put in my .02. Start with 10mg/ed of Anavar and see how you feel. You can take 5mg in the AM and 5mg in the PM but I like to take it all in one shot. At 10mg/ed, it's not going to make a lot of difference. It'll take a couple of weeks for your body to start showing results. Anavar will increase your protein synthesis so you will be able to gain more muscle. If you're bulking eat about 40% to 45% of your diet in carbs. If you're cutting, eat 25% to 30% of your diet in carbs. Have fun.
    When would you normally take it, if only taking one dose and not splitting?

Quote Originally Posted by Southernbarbelle View Post
    When would you normally take it, if only taking one dose and not splitting?
    I take mine about an hour before I workout. I treat it like a pre-workout. I have had some awesome workouts with my special "pre-workout".

Quote Originally Posted by drogers86 View Post
    Welcome!

ScotchGuard: My first cycle was just 50mg Var/day and PCT. Except I split the dosage to 25 mg/12h. Is there a huge difference in taking it all at once vs splitting it like I did?
    You should make your own thread. But no, 50mg in one shot or 25mg x 2 doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

Thread Information