Teddybuckets13 is offline New Member

1st cycle question

Hey everyone,

I am about 2.5 weeks into my 1st cycle doing 250 mg of Test E twice a week. Now I've read that it takes somewhere around 3 weeks to really hit peak level with Test E but I'm really surprised I haven't felt more of a boost at the gym and it was me a little worried I may not be something correctly? I'm following the guide stickied on this forum about planning your first cycle in regards to HCG and estrogen blockers. I have already put on about 7-8 lbs (although I've really been focusing on getting a lot more calories and protein in me than usual).

I have heard from others to take it slow in the beginning bc you're gonna feel like the Hulk in there, so the fact that I really don't feel much different during the workouts is puzzling me. Of course some of this could be in my head and maybe I was just expecting a little too much. Thoughts?

Eduke93 is online now Member
    Sounds like its working if you've put on 7-8lbs.. Steroids aren't magic, you'll feel a bit of a boost but wont feel like the hulk...

If your really not feeling anything then your gear could be bunk, so worth looking into that just in case.

iMac2307 is offline New Member
    It usually takes a little longer than 3 weeks for the full effect to kick in.

Are you taking any 'kickers'?

You usually stack Test E with some orals for the first 4 weeks to accelerate the process. I've never ran Test E without something like Dbol or Anavar in the first month, so I couldn't tell you what it should or shouldn't feel like without it, but my advice would be not to worry. The 7-8lbs sounds like it could be a mixture of increased carloies + some water retention, meaning it's probably working.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybuckets13 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am about 2.5 weeks into my 1st cycle doing 250 mg of Test E twice a week. Now I've read that it takes somewhere around 3 weeks to really hit peak level with Test E but I'm really surprised I haven't felt more of a boost at the gym and it was me a little worried I may not be something correctly? I'm following the guide stickied on this forum about planning your first cycle in regards to HCG and estrogen blockers. I have already put on about 7-8 lbs (although I've really been focusing on getting a lot more calories and protein in me than usual).

I have heard from others to take it slow in the beginning bc you're gonna feel like the Hulk in there, so the fact that I really don't feel much different during the workouts is puzzling me. Of course some of this could be in my head and maybe I was just expecting a little too much. Thoughts?
    The Test is absorbed rather quickly but it takes muscles time to metabolize the Test and build muscles. You'll start to feel a difference in the gym soon. Your strength will start to go up as well as your endurance. One of the things I love about being on cycle is that I can push a hard workout for so much longer.

Wyatt 88 is online now Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybuckets13 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if adding another 250mg of test e to this exact cycle would increase the gains much?

Thanx

The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    I'm wondering if adding another 250mg of test e to this exact cycle would increase the gains much?

Thanx
    don't do it.
    you are 3 weeks in.
    stick with the plan.

Wyatt 88 is online now Junior Member
    That's what I figured

Just like the expression goes "you never leave your wingman!"

Thanx

Thread Information