Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Day 10 on Tren A

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Day 10 on Tren A

Hallo guys,
    today is my 10th day on Tren A 300 mg/week + Test E 750 mg/week. My goal is to increase lean mass. I'm in normo/high calories (I'm increase calories week by week but nothing dramatic to stay lean)
    In the mirror I notice a good change in body shape especially in upper chest, shoulders and arms (more fullness) ... but nothing of dramatic ... the weight scale marks 4/5 pounds more .. I think that Test E has not kick in yet, because it takes minimum 2 weeks... so I think these small increases are due to the Tren totally, right??
    For Tren's experts... do you think all of this is good? How are tren's gains usually? slow and constant during the cycle? What can I expect?
    I reminder that's the first time I use Tren..

test does not take 2 weeks to kick in.
    total myth.
    yes, with test E it takes about 4 weeks to reach peak blood concentration.
    in 2 weeks you'll be about 80% of peak blood concentration.

But....
    you will be at supraphysiological levels of testosterone a day after your first shot.

your 4-5 pounds if mostly just water.
    rvannjr likes this.

and what about Tren gains? Acetate ester should already have kick in? or not??

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    yes, the tren Ace has "kicked in"
    but being 10 days into a cycle you'd be lucky if you have gained a solid pound of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    yes, the tren Ace has "kicked in"
    but being 10 days into a cycle you'd be lucky if you have gained a solid pound of muscle.
    ok .. I Know, in 10 days the gains in pure muscle are very minimal or nothing, sure
    according to your experience, are Tren's gains slow and constant throughout the cycle?
    if it doesn't convert into estrogen it will not give large gains in a short time I think..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Gains will vary person to person due to many factors like age, genetics, training, nutrition etc..
    With TREN ACE by day 10, yes it has kicked in and should be seeing/feeling the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Gains will vary person to person due to many factors like age, genetics, training, nutrition etc..
    With TREN ACE by day 10, yes it has kicked in and should be seeing/feeling the effects.
    Ok...but generally, how are tren 's gains? Slow and steady troghout entire cycle? Many people say that in the first few weeks are not dramatically but over 5/6 weeks became more more pronunced.. then ideally it would be run tren for minimum 6/8 weeks..

My experience with Tren is that it's a constant gain over time. I've never experienced explosive gains with Tren like running Dbol and holding tons of water.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Agree with scotchguard.. steady gains in weight.. strength will blow you out of the water one week weight will.just feel light.. eat alot if you want to gain on tren that's my advice

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My experience with Tren is that it's a constant gain over time. I've never experienced explosive gains with Tren like running Dbol and holding tons of water.
    well.. it's exactly the impression I'm having .. small changes in body composition, but slow and steady day by day.

unfortunately the tren has suppressed my appetite a little .. so I struggle to eat a lot .. but I try to increase the calories week by week in small amount

Thread Information