pksc is offline Junior Member

DNP inferno axis hormones

Did anyone have used this DNP ?

Sent from my G using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    looks dangerous to me
    marcus300 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DNP is effective if real but it's also toxic to human life, you might want to rethink use as it can get you killed.
    hollowedzeus and marcus300 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Poison in a tablet. Stay well away because nothing is worth your life or internal organs when there are other compounds not poisons what would do the job nicely without the risk
    hollowedzeus likes this.

"killed", pls don't use it. Just want to know if anyone have experience with this UGL. And yes will take all precautions and safety while using it. Just want to know how my body react to this shit. I do not want to die like a rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    DNP is effective if real but it's also toxic to human life, you might want to rethink use as it can get you killed.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dosage - as directed by NO physician

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pksc View Post
    "killed", pls don't use it. Just want to know if anyone have experience with this UGL. And yes will take all precautions and safety while using it. Just want to know how my body react to this shit. I do not want to die like a rat.

No I'm using it, no jokes man here, DNP is not "steroids " nor "hormones", it's a poison, now there do exists remedies to poisons, snake or spider venom medicine has antidotes for, cyanide they threat it with cyano-B12, but eheheh, guess what, there is no known antidote to DNP - you make a mistake, you die.

Your take.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pksc View Post

Lots and lots of people die from DNP . You can get killed by it even with standard dosages, there was a recent case that made the news, a guy who took a "standard non lethal dose" died by the end of his DNP cycle and when the symptoms came it was too late, he only had a day or two to live, no way for him to stop early.

I guess this doesn't matter for you because either you're trolling us or you are just prone to hurting yourself badly. I guess it's just too difficult to stick to a diet? Looking at your past threads it does look like you're trolling the forum with this question... 132lbs with a little belly fat and have DNP at hand...

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    No I'm using it, no jokes man here, DNP is not "steroids " nor "hormones", it's a poison, now there do exists remedies to poisons, snake or spider venom medicine has antidotes for, cyanide they threat it with cyano-B12, but eheheh, guess what, there is no known antidote to DNP - you make a mistake, you die.

Your take.
    Yep here's the case too: http://www.ergo-log.com/safe-dnp-cyc...l-outcome.html

There is no such thing as a safe dose, and when you start feeling the side effects it's already too late and you will die in a day or two, no forewarning, no antidote...

What can you do though, following a diet is just too difficult! Lol

Alright, got it. I thought 200/day for 10-12 is not going to be lethal, but after reading this article, I prefer to stick with austinite fat loss protocol and my Albuterol cycle. Thanks man for saving a life
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Yep here's the case too: http://www.ergo-log.com/safe-dnp-cyc...l-outcome.html

There is no such thing as a safe dose, and when you start feeling the side effects it's already too late and you will die in a day or two, no forewarning, no antidote...

What can you do though, following a diet is just too difficult! Lol
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Good choice not to use it mate. Bin the shit

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    wow, they sure have upgraded their packaging. "As Directed By Physician", hahaha, dumbest thing I read today!

Thread Information