suasponte1983 is offline Junior Member

Test,NPP,Winstrol

I’m thinking my next blast will be:
    50mg test P eod 8weeks
    100mg NPP eod 8 weeks
    50mg winstrol ed 6weeks
    This is going to be cutting cycle.
    Recently came off 50 mg test p 150mg tren A eod 8 weeks. Had grate results but I feel I can give my body a brake and get even lower BF% with next blast. Currently cruising on 200mg test E.

What do you thing about this cycle for cutting?
    I’m thinking to run T3 and ECA stack along with next blast.

Thanks!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seems like a lot for a cutting cycle. Why not drop the NPP? NPP/Deca doesn't "lube the joints," it degrades the inflammatory response. The inflammatory response helps you heal.
    Also, AI and PCT?

200mg/wk of Test E + 175mg/wk of Test P = 375mg/wk of Test. 350mg/wk of NPP and 50mg/ed of winny for 6wks. This is a good lean/bulk cycle.

A lean/cut cycle would be more like 375mg/wk of Test + 100mg/eod of Mast + 100mg/eod of Primo + winny for the last 6 weeks OR 375mg/wk of Test + 100mg/eod of Tren + 100mg/eod of Mast + 6wks of Winny.

The NPP will hold more water than Mast/Primo/Tren.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 05-20-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Seems like a lot for a cutting cycle. Why not drop the NPP? NPP/Deca doesn't "lube the joints," it degrades the inflammatory response. The inflammatory response helps you heal.
    Also, AI and PCT?
    I was thinking NPP because of winstrol . I ran winstrol long time ago and couldn’t lift shit because of joints.

So if no NPP then I guess I need to switch to something else other than winstrol.

No PCT here. On TRT.
    I do 0.25mg adex once or twice a week. Not E sensitive and anything more then that crushes my E2. Even when on heavy bulk cycl like 800mg test 600mg deca.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    200mg/wk of Test E + 175mg/wk of Test P = 375mg/wk of Test. 350mg/wk of NPP and 50mg/ed of winny for 6wks. This is a good lean/bulk cycle.

A lean/cut cycle would be more like 375mg/wk of Test + 100mg/eod of Mast + 100mg/eod of Primo + winny for the last 6 weeks OR 375mg/wk of Test + 100mg/eod of Tren + 100mg/eod of Mast + 6wks of Mast.

I’m cruising on 200 test E now but when I run my cutting cycle I’m dropping test E. Just test P 50mg eod.

I wanted to take a brake from tren. So no NPP then...

Do you think 100mg Mast P eod would be enough?

Also how do you manage dry joints from winstrol without deca ?

Thanks!

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

A lean/cut cycle would be more like 375mg/wk of Test + 100mg/eod of Mast + 100mg/eod of Primo + winny for the last 6 weeks OR 375mg/wk of Test + 100mg/eod of Tren + 100mg/eod of Mast + 6wks of Mast.

Question about mast. Can it be pinned sub-Q? Example being in the abdomen fatty tissue ? If I can avoid scar tissue as much as possible would be a lovely goal

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Question about mast. Can it be pinned sub-Q? Example being in the abdomen fatty tissue ? If I can avoid scar tissue as much as possible would be a lovely goal
    Why would you want to pin Mast separately?
    I used to pin test+tren +mast in one syringe.

I guess you could do sub q but absorption will take longer.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Rotating injection sites often and using a 25g pin will reduce scarring. But yes if you jab your ass every day with a 22g harpoon then you will have some scar tissue lol

I have always avoided anything sub q except peptides. Any aas is best im. If you catch it wrong, you could end up with a pocket that doesnt absorb very well and hurts like hell or even abscess.

As far as the npp/winny-it depends if you are willing to deal with adding the few lbs while on the npp. I just came off my deca /test run, switched to test/winny but kept low dose deca in there. Cuts pretty well for me, but the npp or deca at 300 or 400 mg a week is gonna add some poundage til you come off, mostly water, even with runnin the winny.

Like scotch said, you are better off with a test/ mast combo and add in primo if you want or you can add in winny if you can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by suasponte1983 View Post
    I’m cruising on 200 test E now but when I run my cutting cycle I’m dropping test E. Just test P 50mg eod.

I wanted to take a brake from tren . So no NPP then...

Do you think 100mg Mast P eod would be enough?

Also how do you manage dry joints from winstrol without deca ?

Thanks!
    Honestly, I don't run winny anymore more because I feel like I have sandpaper in my bum knee. 50mg eod of Test is only 175mg/wk. That's about TRT dose. I would run just a little more at about 75mg/eod. That's about 250mg/wk.

If you're taking a break from Tren, then run Test/Mast/Primo. If i watch my salt intake and my carbs, I can get to 7% bodyfat without any cardio. To get to his level, I take 350mg/wk Test + 400mg/wk Mast + 400mg/wk Primo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Sure, you can pin any oils subQ. I've read how great subq injections are but I'm old school and pin IM. I've been pinning for a long time and haven't run into a single issue with scar tissue.

Honestly, I don't run winny anymore more because I feel like I have sandpaper in my bum knee. 50mg eod of Test is only 175mg/wk. That's about TRT dose. I would run just a little more at about 75mg/eod. That's about 250mg/wk.

If you're taking a break from Tren, then run Test/Mast/Primo. If i watch my salt intake and my carbs, I can get to 7% bodyfat without any cardio. To get to his level, I take 350mg/wk Test + 400mg/wk Mast + 400mg/wk Primo.
    Thanks. You guys made me change my mind. I’m dropping NPP and winny and will stick to tren +mast or primo+mast. And run T3 with them.

Will save deca for bulking cycle

Quote Originally Posted by suasponte1983 View Post
    Thanks. You guys made me change my mind. I’m dropping NPP and winny and will stick to tren +mast or primo+mast. And run T3 with them.

Will save deca for bulking cycle
    Good idea. I think you will enjoy and get what you are looking for outta that combo. Then, over winter or something, when u wanna really bulk, deca will blow you up. I usually time my deca runs to come off in march or so, so i have enough time to drop the excess fat and water and lean out for summer

Thread Information