Thread: Newbie

kazwick is offline New Member

Hey guys I am 50 and looking for advice on my first cycle. I was told 600 test and 400 decca per week. Any advice

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget what you were told, just follow this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Forget what you were told, just follow this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    +1 for you to read through that post.

I don't see a lot of people supporting a first time user adding deca ..., But free will is still a thing. Just please do your research, after all, research is free and doesn't come with painful side effects

Best of luck,
    C-

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    +1 for you to read through that post.

I don't see a lot of people supporting a first time user adding deca ..., But free will is still a thing. Just please do your research, after all, research is free and doesn't come with painful side effects

Best of luck,
    C-
    True- test only is a great first cycle, you will feel good, enjoy some gains, not have tondeal.with crazy sides right off the bat.
    I guess suggesting deca for first cycle is better than all these guys now suggesting and wanting to jump on 500mg/wk of tren right outta the gate

Thread Information