Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: dbol question

  1. #1
    bigbro83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5

    dbol question

    I'm running my third cycle of test and dbol . I ran a few cycles of just test with good results and wanted to add dbol just to see what it added, its been great so far. but, ive been taking it first thing in the morning before work and was wondering if there is a certain time of day or time before workouts that would benefit me any more?

  2. #2
    99JT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbro83 View Post
    I'm running my third cycle of test and dbol. I ran a few cycles of just test with good results and wanted to add dbol just to see what it added, its been great so far. but, ive been taking it first thing in the morning before work and was wondering if there is a certain time of day or time before workouts that would benefit me any more?
    You shoud break the dose up and take it 3-4 times a day.

  3. #3
    shaunjohn242002's Avatar
    shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    286
    i break mine into two doses per day and one of the doses i take before my workout. Best to eat before taking it imo.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I've broken up doses and also tried taking it all at once an hour before workout. I couldn't really tell a difference.

  5. #5
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,921
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've broken up doses and also tried taking it all at once an hour before workout. I couldn't really tell a difference.
    Your right, it will work either way, split dose or all at once.

  6. #6
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    1
    I liked taking it pre workout. This works the best for me because of the mental aspect. I walk into the gym all fired up because theres 75mg of dianabol pumping around

  7. #7
    bigbro83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5
    thanks for the info. The way I'm seeing it, it seems like a preference thing?

  8. #8
    Vinnie214's Avatar
    Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    167
    You don't need to break it up, it has a half life of about 4 hours, research what half life means and you'll realise that it makes 0 difference whatsoever. I take dbol full dose late morning, before the workout(for the big pump) so yes, it's preference.

  9. #9
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    half life, so in 4 hours, you have half of what you took circulating, in 4 more a quarter. in 4 more an 8th.

    so in just 12 hours (half a day) you go from , lets say 50 mg to 6.25 mg.

    so in 3/4 of a day you go from 50 to 3 mg.

    it would make 0 difference to split doses up, ey?

    you're a complete scholar. I wish I was as smart and overconfident even when wrong at your age. I could have been living in the rescue mission.
    70rs likes this.

  10. #10
    Vinnie214's Avatar
    Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    half life, so in 4 hours, you have half of what you took circulating, in 4 more a quarter. in 4 more an 8th.

    so in just 12 hours (half a day) you go from , lets say 50 mg to 6.25 mg.

    so in 3/4 of a day you go from 50 to 3 mg.

    it would make 0 difference to split doses up, ey?

    you're a complete scholar. I wish I was as smart and overconfident even when wrong at your age. I could have been living in the rescue mission.
    yes that's what the half life is, and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol

  11. #11
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    yes that's what the half life is, and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol
    so if in 12 hours your dose is 1/8th ofvwhst it was how can splitting a dose to maintain somewhat stable blood plasma levels not be a good thing?

    you split it 12 hours apart you get back at 50+ mg and reach better blood plasma levels.

  12. #12
    Vinnie214's Avatar
    Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    so if in 12 hours your dose is 1/8th ofvwhst it was how can splitting a dose to maintain somewhat stable blood plasma levels not be a good thing?

    you split it 12 hours apart you get back at 50+ mg and reach better blood plasma levels.
    If you believe that, then split it. Other brothers have said above they noticed 0 difference between the two. Not a big deal IMO just don't overdose the dbol lol

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    If you believe that, then split it. Other brothers have said above they noticed 0 difference between the two. Not a big deal IMO just don't overdose the dbol lol
    They said they see no difference it's hard to fill plasma levels dropping for a few hours and then get really upped at the beginning of the day

  14. #14
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I liked taking it pre workout. This works the best for me because of the mental aspect. I walk into the gym all fired up because theres 75mg of dianabol pumping around
    So you take 75mg in one dose? Any big difference between 75mg compared to let’s say 40mg?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •