Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: dbol question

bigbro83 is offline New Member

dbol question

I'm running my third cycle of test and dbol . I ran a few cycles of just test with good results and wanted to add dbol just to see what it added, its been great so far. but, ive been taking it first thing in the morning before work and was wondering if there is a certain time of day or time before workouts that would benefit me any more?

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbro83 View Post
    I'm running my third cycle of test and dbol. I ran a few cycles of just test with good results and wanted to add dbol just to see what it added, its been great so far. but, ive been taking it first thing in the morning before work and was wondering if there is a certain time of day or time before workouts that would benefit me any more?
    You shoud break the dose up and take it 3-4 times a day.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    i break mine into two doses per day and one of the doses i take before my workout. Best to eat before taking it imo.

I've broken up doses and also tried taking it all at once an hour before workout. I couldn't really tell a difference.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've broken up doses and also tried taking it all at once an hour before workout. I couldn't really tell a difference.
    Your right, it will work either way, split dose or all at once.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I liked taking it pre workout. This works the best for me because of the mental aspect. I walk into the gym all fired up because theres 75mg of dianabol pumping around

bigbro83 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info. The way I'm seeing it, it seems like a preference thing?

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    You don't need to break it up, it has a half life of about 4 hours, research what half life means and you'll realise that it makes 0 difference whatsoever. I take dbol full dose late morning, before the workout(for the big pump) so yes, it's preference.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    half life, so in 4 hours, you have half of what you took circulating, in 4 more a quarter. in 4 more an 8th.

so in just 12 hours (half a day) you go from , lets say 50 mg to 6.25 mg.

so in 3/4 of a day you go from 50 to 3 mg.

it would make 0 difference to split doses up, ey?

you're a complete scholar. I wish I was as smart and overconfident even when wrong at your age. I could have been living in the rescue mission.
    70rs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    half life, so in 4 hours, you have half of what you took circulating, in 4 more a quarter. in 4 more an 8th.

so in just 12 hours (half a day) you go from , lets say 50 mg to 6.25 mg.

so in 3/4 of a day you go from 50 to 3 mg.

it would make 0 difference to split doses up, ey?

you're a complete scholar. I wish I was as smart and overconfident even when wrong at your age. I could have been living in the rescue mission.
    yes that's what the half life is, and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    yes that's what the half life is, and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol
    so if in 12 hours your dose is 1/8th ofvwhst it was how can splitting a dose to maintain somewhat stable blood plasma levels not be a good thing?

you split it 12 hours apart you get back at 50+ mg and reach better blood plasma levels.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    so if in 12 hours your dose is 1/8th ofvwhst it was how can splitting a dose to maintain somewhat stable blood plasma levels not be a good thing?

you split it 12 hours apart you get back at 50+ mg and reach better blood plasma levels.
    If you believe that, then split it. Other brothers have said above they noticed 0 difference between the two. Not a big deal IMO just don't overdose the dbol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    If you believe that, then split it. Other brothers have said above they noticed 0 difference between the two. Not a big deal IMO just don't overdose the dbol lol
    They said they see no difference it's hard to fill plasma levels dropping for a few hours and then get really upped at the beginning of the day

cody199477 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I liked taking it pre workout. This works the best for me because of the mental aspect. I walk into the gym all fired up because theres 75mg of dianabol pumping around
    So you take 75mg in one dose? Any big difference between 75mg compared to let’s say 40mg?

Thread Information