Ready2Rumble is offline New Member

Second Cycle (Revised)

Hi All,

Getting ready for my second cycle which will start directly after my diet and summer vacation are over.

After my last time posting this I revised it and here is what I am rolling with pretty sure.
    I took out the Tren as per everyones suggestion but I am still doing with the Prop and Dbol front load.

UPDATED:
    Week 1 to 4: Test Enth @ 500 mg (1cc MF)
    Week 1 to 4: ½ dbol tab pre-breakfast and pre-workout (25mg/ED)
    (Need to look into getting more dbol based on recommendations to bump to 50mg and run for 5 weeks if I can I will bump to 50mg / day for 5 weeks)

Week 5 to 12: Test Enth @ 600 mg (1.2cc MF)

Week 1 to 12: HCG @ 350 iu every 3.5 days (700 iu/week total up till PCT starts)
    (Side note is I still had a little atrophy on 500/W on my first cycle)

Week 1 to 4: Arimidex @ 0.5 mg every other day
    Week 5 to 12: Arimidex @ .25-35 mg (depending on sides) every other day

PCT: STARTS AT WEEK 15

Clomid @ 100(2.5ml)/50(1.25ml)/50(1.25ml)/50(1.25ml) (4 weeks)
    Nolvadex @ 40(2ml)/20(1ml)/20(1ml)/20(1ml)/(4 weeks)
    Last edited by Ready2Rumble; 05-22-2018 at 06:53 PM. Reason: UPDATE

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you were over 25, had over 5-7 years of BB experience, and completely attained everything you could naturally then, this would not be a bad third cycle. However, there's no need to do that high of a test dosage (750mg) all you do is increase sides. Overall though, good job on your research.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Bump up the dbol dose to atleast 50mg/day. Take NAC daily. Easy on the arimidex that shit will crush your e2, Granted 750 test with dbol is alot of aromatization. Maybe bump the test down to like 550-600. If you responded well during your first cycle then theres no reason to jump the test up so high. Even on my third cycle i only needed 600 and it was more than enough. Actually may have been too much. And your hcg dose looks a little high. You can probably keep your boys full at 500iu/week. Ive used as little as 400iu/week without any issues. However this is just my personal experience. It looks like you got a good grip on this though

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Bump up the dbol dose to atleast 50mg/day. Take NAC daily. Easy on the arimidex that shit will crush your e2, Granted 750 test with dbol is alot of aromatization. Maybe bump the test down to like 550-600. If you responded well during your first cycle then theres no reason to jump the test up so high. Even on my third cycle i only needed 600 and it was more than enough. Actually may have been too much. And your hcg dose looks a little high. You can probably keep your boys full at 500iu/week. Ive used as little as 400iu/week without any issues. However this is just my personal experience. It looks like you got a good grip on this though
    X2 on dbol , 50mg is going to do what you are lookin for. As far as hcg and adex, i always have to play it by ear. Generally i only use 250iu hcg a wk and sonetimes only every 2 wks. And in my case .25 of adex once a wk does the trick for me at 700mg test, and i go for wks sonetimes with no ai, bit i aromatize muvh less than alot of guys. But the dbol is gonna make you run an ai most of the time. Alot of this stuff is very person specific. You have to keep a close eye on how you respond, how your body feels, how your gains and results look, and how your levels look. You may find your adex dose is too high or two low and need to adjust. Just remember, what works for some doesnt work for all, and find your sweet spot for these things. You will get the results you are lookin for at 50mg dbol per day and 600mg test, or you can run 750 of you want, but i would say stick at 600 while on dbol then you can bump it after dbol if thats what u wanna do

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It’s still too complicated for a second cycle.

If you’re running Dbol you don’t need to fromtload prop. In fact, why not just run prop as your only test for 8 weeks? Agree with all others, no need to jump to 750mg per week of test.

75mg of Clomid in the first week is fine.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Rumble View Post
    Hi All,

Getting ready for my second cycle which will start directly after my diet and summer vacation are over.

After my last time posting this I revised it and here is what I am rolling with pretty sure.
    I took out the Tren as per everyones suggestion but I am still doing with the Prop and Dbol front load.

Week 1 to 4: Test Prop @ 250 mg (.7cc MWF)
    Week 1 to 4: Test Enth @ 250 mg (.5cc MF)
    Week 1 to 4: ½ dbol tab pre-breakfast and pre-workout (25mg/ED)

Week 5 to 12: Test Enth @ 750 mg (1.5cc MF)

Week 1 to 12: HCG @ 350 iu every 3.5 days (700 iu/week total up till PCT starts)
    Week 1 to 4: Arimidex @ 0.5 mg every other day
    Week 5 to 12: .25 Arimidex @ .25-35 mg (depending on sides) every other day

PCT: STARTS AT WEEK 15

Clomid @ 100(2.5ml)/50(1.25ml)/50(1.25ml)/50(1.25ml) (4 weeks)
    Nolvadex @ 40(2ml)/20(1ml)/20(1ml)/20(1ml)/(4 weeks)

I don't see a point in simplifying it any further less I'd just be repeating my first cycle.
    Since my last cycle I have dieted down and have shown about a 10lbs solid mass gain.

Currently sitting at 6 foot 195 at about 10-12% BF

Anything screaming out at you that I'm doing wrong here?

Haven’t read anyone else’s comments yet but here my opinion…

It’s doable. But your over complicating it. Choose between Prop and E, No point in using prop as a kick start, that’s what the d-bol is for... I mean you can do it, but it isn't worth it at all. The difference in results by taking this out will be next to nothing.

For a second cycle, stick with long esters. I go like this:

1-12 Test 750mg P/W
    1-6 Dbol 50mg ED

Arimidex, HCG and PCT all fine.

You say you got great results on your last cycle, why change it? Keep using that plan until you see less results, then implement a new protocol or add a new compound/adjust doses.

Get more by using less….

Ready2Rumble is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone for your inputs.

I took out the unnecessary prop and will look into doubling that dbol if I can.

Given taking out the prop I have switched it to 500mg test E per week for the first 4 weeks
    Then a slight jump to 600 for the remainder of the cycle.

This sound better?

Thread Information